Why can't the USA afford health care, but it can afford huge tax breaks for the richest...

Why can't the USA afford health care, but it can afford huge tax breaks for the richest, and endless amounts of death machines? Are you evil?

commondreams.org/news/2017/07/10/nation-too-broke-universal-healthcare-spend-406-billion-more-f-35

Hey look. More fake news.

>HI CNN. HOW DO YOU LIKE BEING ON 4CHINS

Show us your tits

go back to watching infowars

That's really the irony in this whole fake news thing lol

>tax breaks for the richest and endless amounts of death machines

Wow, i know right, like how could a country treat people who bring jobs into this country and revenue to this country nicely, and spend money on its defenses?! That money should definitely go to sack of shit lazy assholes who work minimum wage jobs and refuse to get any healthcare.

>the poor is poor because they're lazy, despite working 16 hour shifts 7 days a week
>the rich are rich because they are industrious and hardworking, not because of they're predatory behavior

>spend money on its defenses
>he thinks the f-35 well ever be useful or is anything but welfare for military contractors

We found the kid with the rich dad lmao silver-spoon face ass

Tell me, why the fuck is 600 billion dollars every year on death machines necessary?

found the cuck

NYC mayor

He went there to join the protesters

What a shitty sign

I can solve your problem in three ez steps

>Go to trade school
>get a job
>stop being a leach on society

Not a single poor person in the United States works 16 hour shift 7 days a week. I am fucking tired of this "ahhh, the rich are only rich because they are lucky! i work 45 hours a day 12 days a week and cant make ends meet!!!"

Not a single hard working person in America is destitute. There are a lit of poor people who claim to be "hard working" just like a ton of fat pieces of shit claim to be on a "diet".

> defenses
since 1945 the US started 201/234 of all wars and killed over 30 Million people in this wars (more than hitler). Around 90% of those deaths we're civilians.
> People who bring Jobs
You have something to do without people taking the loan for most of your work Just because they were born rich. Also wait 100 more years. Then 99,99899% of people will be poor AS fuck. 0,001% wealthy and 0,00001% rich as fuck. The problem with capitalism is through inheritance all the money goes to less and less people.
> Healthcare for Jobs who are not working
Wait until someone in your family or friends become ill out of random and they cant afford to get healed. Health was shouldn't be a thing of money. Not in a democracy with the value of equality.

Its culture. Americans are individualistic vice collectivist. Buy your own fucking healthcare. Don't expect your neighbors to pay 60 percent in taxes to support you.

What is the Constitutional role of government?

A. To provide you with your every need
B. To defend your rights from external threats

More like americans are egomaniac violent Imperialismus who live in the Illusion of freedom while living in a country with most prisoners in the world (over 2 billion) and which is starting 80% of wars worldwide to surpress other nations. Since Kennedys death your country gone full retard. Before it was just retard as russia.

We can't afford universal healthcare because half of the rest of the world depends on us to protect them from the other half. We do not spend our money on health care so that everyone else can. No one in Europe could defend themselves against Russia or China without us.

USA already has more militair budget then the biggest 10 budgets after it together. And tell me the last war which really threatenend your country (or easier Mode: Last war that wasn't illegal)

yup

you do know that trickle down economics has never worked right?

If you haven't noticed our economy is built on war and the related industries.

It's more like the world has to defending against you. Over 80% of wars since 1945 started US.

i like you

" Mhhhmmm they steeaal ouuur joobs"

To be fair most of those prisoners are niggers.

I'd rather have the sick ass fighter jets

The truth is that US is a plutokratie. They convinced their people that bullshit ist nice and good. Their economy relates in global surpression to hold the value of their currency because they inflate it so hard.

thats what you are told by the the millitary industrial complex to keep you quiet about the majority of your tax dollars going to fund guns and bombs and line rich peoples pockets..

americants dont want gifts they cant exchange
they want cash in their pocket

Hahhaha this! Enjoy your "freedom" that you seem to think no one else has.

> muh niggers
The US has more prisoners than whole african countries together. Nice try user. Also it has more prisoners than china with 1,3 Billion people. Or India with 1,3 Billion people and Indians are niggas too. Your argument is so weak. US is a fucked up place, they call themself land of freedom, but all their economy is based on prison, weapons and war. And they also think prison without judge, surveillance and torture is ok. You are not better than any 3rd world country.

Sharia blue doesn't know how Sup Forums works, so it posts political garbage in Sup Forums instead.

>solution. Wait until they get desperate, commit crimes, and pay for it with tax dollars. Everyone wins!

The fuck is wrong with death machines? We should be killing fuck tons of foreigners at all times. Everyone in America agrees on this.

India is a prison and China summarily executes people.

none of this matters if you just get rich
literally millionaire oppertunities every 5 years
bitcoin, etherium, tesla stock, amazon stock.
go double down on snap right now
learn to program and drop LITERALLY any meme game to make a cool 100k then invest in property

>Americans can't figure out why people resort to crime. Would rather take away their freedom and give them prison welfare.

Yup, to protect against terrorist threats to the rest of the world. I guess we could have just done what Obama did earlier and let the muslims invade your countries. How is that working out for you now?

You do realize that saying things like "military industrial complex" makes you sound like you need to wear a tin foil hat to avoid the "gobberment reading my brain particles", right?

> China executes people
US has death penalty too and your cops kill additionaly 1100 people every year. Also China and India have 4x US population. Your arguments are weak.

You have no choice either the US continues spending on the military or you let china be the dominant military power on the planet. China is a communist regime guilty of endless human rights offenses. They literally harvest organs from criminals. China has already said it wants to take over territory in asian, they claim taiwan. You want that to happen?

Hey guys Op is right.

We need more healthcare, cuz those jets are SIICK

>article written by some gook
why do people publish articles in a foreign language without hiring a proofreader who speaks that language fluently?

because we are too retarded to be communists.

i cant wait till my kids get stabbed on the way to school in 20 years because our entire economy is service industry

The word is "plutocracy". You should learn to spell things that you plan on using in support of your argument. When you fail to spell words correctly, you damage your argument so much that people will not even bother to check to see if you know what you are talking about.

When the shit hits the fan, I'll be glad my tax money was sent to secret war machines.

Not really an argument, just an observation. Also China and India do not really track anything at all or at least it propaganda bullshit when they do "track" stuff.

1100 people/year in a country of 350 million isn't that bad considering everyone can be armed with glocks or m4's. Can you imagine if M4's were legal in India? Holy fuck it would be bad.

We need a big military to protect American interests. Those interests have nothing to do with the well being of the poorest Americans.

im not paying for fat fuck people to get as fat as they want and get health care for when they lose booth foots to gang green

Africa is a dysfunctional continent. Only a few of the countries have a funtional society. Put africans in the greatest nation on earth and they still do shit.

So you want all 330 million people to have the government provide health care? Is it fair that the guy who has busted his ass in his career and paid mega bucks in taxes gets the same healthcare as the methy loser who sits around getting high all day? Fuck that. You want premium healthcare, fucking earn it. You want to sit around eating taco bell and smoking weed being broke as fuck, then take your medicaid and fuck the fuck off.

Also not saying I am pro-grun, but given that anyone on the street can have a handgun, it makes sense that cops resort to guns immediately.

>Most states dont have death penalty, if you get shot by a cop you probably deserve it, china #1

You are right. America's school systems have to continually struggle for funding and get by with less and less. We could 'potentially' have the best educational system in the world but not so. This is by design. It's easier to fuck people over and tell them what to think when they are poor and stupid and struggling to survive. Enough people havn't lost enough shit to get too pissed off. even so anyone non-white is always the scapegoat for all of the white man's woes. There- he's the one who took your job, she's the one who is making your insurance turn to shit.... and so on. I reallyt don't know what is going to happen. The government has been broken for quite some time and is just a puppet for ultra elite wealth hoarders. It's time for a new government and new constitution.

(now what little fox-koolaid drinker will I have triggered and how will he present himself? lets see...)

This is a message of hope for those that will listen, a warning for those who will not.

"Military industrial complex" is a phrase originated by the Republican president, Dwight Eisenhower, who led the Allies in Europe during WWII. He was warning against maintaining a large military, during his farewell address to the nation.

> Protect against terrorists.
Also Qaeda was created by CIA. IS was created by US through Iraq war. You don't understand that you created the terrorists. Either through bombing civilians, through intelligence or through destabilizing a country through war or through torturing and rape the people of the conquered country.
> Muslim invade countries
The 3rd world sand countries can't do shit. They are most times ranked very low in military. US invaded Iraq in less than 2 months.

1400 people since 1976 in the US. All legally tried by a jury of their peers.

China reports more than that each year. And many experts believe the actual numbers are higher than that.

You do realise that hiding your head in a pile of shit, doesn't mean that shit is n't happening, 27% pf your tax dollars went to propping up the military last year, far higher than any other industry so if it isn't a 'military industrial complex' i don;'t know what the fuck else i can call it..

Wha what are you a fucking communist?

Not a single rich person directly adds anything of value to society. They are literally leeches.

Which countries have muslims 'invaded'? as far as i know Syria and Iraq were already islamic countries? You make no sense, read more, talk less.

It's the German spelling, I wouldn't critique him that badly. Stop being a cunt.

Fucking neocons

Most African countries are 3rd world shitholes that can barely run a functioning government let alone afford to run prison systems. They just kill or dismember people to punish them.

The guy busting his ass would benefit. It's the wealthy who currently pay no taxes, and the corporations who pay no taxes, who would be forced to share the profits with those who support them through their labor and money.

This is the same mentality that led us to "no child left behind". Stop trying to adjust for the lowest common denominator. Adjust for the average, that way you do not handicap the people who are getting ahead.

English is my third language and my autocorrect on phone always corrects my words into other languages. How many languages do you speak?

>Terrible sentence structure
>No spell check
>Zero fucks to punctuation

This is a liberal's idea of a top quality article.

Guess disease is not an external threat

fuck i hope this is bait

We can afford it, that's not really the problem. The issue is partisan. Liberals think healthcare is a basic human right. Conservatives think it's a product.

You left out "To promote the common welfare".

you are what's wrong with america.

When did Sup Forums turn into Sup Forums?

Yes, and it was appropriated by idiots who use it because it has "big, scary words" for shock value. Hearing it 80 years ago and hearing it now are different things.

back to plebbit fagoo

I can just see the police trying to find criminals in China and India with their populations.

>what did the criminal look like?
>well he was short and asian with black hair
>we'll get right on that

As the bullets enter your brain you'll be thinking "I paid for this. Neat"

Funny. I'm pretty sure the Muslim assassins originated well before the US even existed. As a matter of fact, Muslims and Christians have been at war since before Europeans discovered the Americas. But yeah, I get it. They only hate you because of what we did in the last 20 years.

its actually just the best way to describe the arms industry in america, they receive more money, and lobby harder than any other group on the planet, closely followed by your private healthcare sector who are equally crooked.

So you are comparing your country with an dictatorship. US has 666/100.000 prisoners. Germany 76/100.000. German Police kills with 80mio 5-10 people every year. US 1100 with 320mio. So Germany would habe with 320mio 20-40 deaths.

> Inb4 muh guns
Germany has guns too. You just can't buy in walmart
> muh strong guns
Switzerland has militia and everyone militair-tier guns at home and has same numbers, of not lower, than germany.

Fuck you hippie cunt. you have no rebuttal except this whiny shit. Stay poor you unskilled trash.

Bullshit. The overgorged military contracts of today are a side effect of exactly what he was talking about.

the USA could have ultra high-tech free health care for everyone... they just elect politicians who don't want to make it happen. There is no great Stalin in the USA making things suck. Citizens run for office, vote, and what we have is the outcome.

So citizens of the USA in a very real sense get what they deserve. Everything is working as intended.

You could call it the Defense Budget... you know... by it's fucking name. It just doesn't sound so much like you are a conspiracy theorist.

When pol turned into stormfront

Lol, pretending the mudslime invasion of Europe is fabricated won't unfuck your nation's. Enjoy hearing the screams of your children, your siblings, and your wife as they gangrape and murder them in the streets.

the short answer for retards like you is that the us spends a full67%+ of our federal budget entirely on medicare and social security, paying entitlements, welfare, and befits. the 16% we spend on our military gives - intelligence, force projection and loose control over the only known inhabited planet in existence.....dipshit.

> inb4 muh niggas
so why dont we have those problems with 1-2 million refugees?

microsoft, apple, intel, anything with ellon musk your move commie fag.

A cultural invasion is still an invasion.

Attack where your enemies are not prepared; go to where they do not expect.

bad b8. sage this shit

My bad. I only speak 3 as well. English, French, Spanish and I taught myself some Latin, but it's pretty weak these days. No one to practice with in the decade since I learned it.

But I will accept the chastisement of it being a German spelling. But you failed in your attempt at feeling superior for languages spoken. I guess we both should not assume stupid shit, shouldn't we?