Whos the biggest mu meme? lavren,marina, grimes, or charli?

whos the biggest mu meme? lavren,marina, grimes, or charli?

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/user/1213649761/playlist/4qjoev7GGHh9ZWo5KwuMCR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't been on Sup Forums in a year or two and it's sad to see people here are still obsessed with these talentless hacks

BRANDONS THROBBING COCK

GOD those pits

how bad did buddy love fuck up guys?

bad

Lavren since the other three are ACTUALLY solo artists. If Lavren posting/threads were actually music related they'd be about CHVRCHES - not just her.

There's not much so to spoken about CHVRCHES at the moment. They don't have much of a social media presence and there's not much going on with them. The only news we have is that Lauren is dating Justin Long and they have a new album in the works.

And yes, finding out about Justin did break my heart. I'll be alright.

To be spoken I mean.

holy fucking shit dude

I want the new churches album

Same, but it seems like they're taking their time which may be good.

Why do you even like this average chic

Brandon, I know you like her. She's so plain jane and girls like her aren't hard to find and get. They seem like that because you're in suburbia.

she is a qt and i've sworn to protect her

why is she always holding her arms up?

She fits into everything that I've wanted. I hate that I looked into who she was as a person, and just listened to the music. Their first album is a fav of mine, but I can't listen to it anymore because it reminds me of everything that's happened here. Back then I thought she was cute thought TBOWYB was a great synthpop album and debut.

What is the appeal of chvrches on Sup Forums? I listened to a couple of their songs on youtube and they sound like really boring and generic radio pop.

the lead singer looks like an underage girl so naturally Sup Forums obsesses over her because they're sorry virgin faggots.

their scottish musical forest elf lead singer

lauren may berry

dang know wonder why Honeybee likes her so much
great body on 'er

>hi im user and i have an ass for a head

You take her a bit too seriously though

What is the appeal of grimes on Sup Forums? I listened to a couple of their songs on youtube and they sound like really boring and generic radio pop.

Help me lauren

haha idk man

I do man

she has you wrapped around her finger

>I listened to a couple of their songs
You seem to be talking about CHVRCHES desu.

no you don't get it. it's an epic meta post... designed to make us look at ourselves...

the abyss staring back...

post more of her body pls

meh

That's just like me

?

why is she always holding her arms up? can anyone answer this?

so we can take a look at her pits

>all those phones
they need to ban this at shows

I made a playlist. :3
open.spotify.com/user/1213649761/playlist/4qjoev7GGHh9ZWo5KwuMCR

Didn't you posted on that Unty thread weeks ago that this whole Lavren meme was just a joke and you were just playing along the other anons?

Cute Lavren

Some of the things I say aren't serious, but that is.

oh ok i see now
you're doing a bit of role playing, fucking with people and adding some truth into it.

Pretty much.

you really care about her, don't you?

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that.

Hah

The thing is Brandon I don't think she cares about you.

Cute froggo

these guys

Probably not. :/

then why are you so hung up on her? it's been 3 1/2 years dude, you're starting to worry people

I don't know, I bet she hates me also. I wonder why I can't seem to let her go.

Because you care about her goober

I do, but why can't I just move on? She won't be in my life or anything. I've been hung up on a girl IRL, but that was for two weeks then I forgot about her..Not like this with 3 1/2 years.

LAAAAAAUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRREEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNN

gril needs to eat a sandwich or summat

she looks to be a healthy weight probably 120lbs at the most

unph

end your life m8

no ass

i think it has to do a lot with boredom, loneliness and being on a site that reminds you of her. i think if you had a job and had a functioning social life you wouldn't think about her as much or at all. i think some of the things said (like her knowing people from mopeds that you know) had fucked with you a bit and made you think of her more. that's just me and i can't speak for other anons

that's healthy, no infatuation, no nothing just accepting it and move on. what makes lauren different than that girl?

This. I've watched interviews were she seems to be almost sarcastic.

No
>boredom, lonliness and being on a site that reminds you of her, not having a functioning social life or job
That may very well be the reasons why.
>what makes lauren different than that girl?
I don't know, but I do know that I wish I could do the same with lauren. I've never had any deep interests or infatuations with celebs before.

I think part of it to is that she's done the things I wanted to do with my life. She went to law school, she wrote for music publications, she did something with music and eventually became successful. So I think it's because of that? I don't know, but I'm trying to pin point it.

could be
but you wanna fuck her so bad omg lololol

i think these things and that thinking of her has taken your mind off what you've been going through in the last 3 years. you're life is falling apart and the thought of her made you forget about those things for a while. not really healthy but understandable.

good morning lads

I've mentioned that as a possibility before. I just want her off my mind, she's with justin, im a fat loser. Why can't I move on?

lleeegggsss

anons got advice for this guy?
>inb4 kys

what a babe

maybe because you really arent that over her? I don't know

She doesn't smell very well. Does she?

She always looks amazing on stage.

Possibly because I don't have much going on or to think about? Yes, no, maybe?

She smells like strawberries and tastes like single malt scotch

Mmmmmm :)

She sure likes to show 'em off

lavren, marina and grimes are all directly associated with possibly the three strangest posters on all of Sup Forums
charli isn't so bad in comparison

Brandon isn't a bad guy in IRL, just a bit awkward.Haven't seen him in about 5 years.

/x/ just told Brandon that he's just being a classic gemini. Gemini's always have crushes, and long ones at that. It's a natural trait.

Lauren's a libra, and Brandon being a gemini actually means that they're really compatible.

Chris?

so thats why they both think of each other
even though lauren won't admit it to anyone.
don't worry about how I know

what the fuck else are you supposed to do at a chvrches show, mosh?

>moshing at a CHVRCHES show
Dude, I've seen people mosh to Iron & wine when I saw them live. I wouldn't put it past people.

i just looked that up and you're right. oh shit

she's so beautiful

If only he was better. If only he was better.

the biggest meme is you shits actually thinking you have good taste because you listen to special snowflake music that is objectively garbage.

>this thread

Sup Forums has lost the right to call girls plebs.

he made a paly list for her lol

Not Brandon but I actually used this one astrology website that's really in depth and takes into account all aspects of your birth chart rather than just your sun sign. Apparently I'm 100% compatible with some runner up from australian idol or some shit. Can't remember her name atm but I listened to some of her music and it was super "meh".

both Brandon and Lauren have strong traits of their signs. i can't really get into depth here because of the text limit but look up the compatibility between a libra and gemini and look at the accuracy