How do I secretly make someone fat without them knowing?

How do I secretly make someone fat without them knowing?

Marry them.

/thread

cook for them and add more butter / oil than necessary, but not so much that it ends up super greasy.

Don't pull out

Honestly I'd just convert them to the feedee lifestyle, so the gluttony can be full-blown.

Lurking to see if this thread gets good

Why. Fuck this gay world.

Also with the secrecy thing no longer an issue, the pigging out will never stop.

This is hitting me in the feels... a fucking drop-dead gorgeous girl I know, huge tits skinny waist, has gained a ton of weight in the last 6 months. Idk what happened. Want me to post?

Well, do you cook for them,if you do, just add a lot of butter the portion you are giving them.

Did Regina George fuck with you too? You go, Glenn Coco!

Let's see her.

By fucking them to death.

Yes plz

Kalteen bars

Find out what she likes and leave it at her place. I like cheesecake and ice cream, if you left it in my house I probably couldn't resist.

Also this is unethical haha. are you doing this out of insecurity or revenge?

Convince them that coconut oil is the healthiest oil. It is actually the highest in saturated fat.

Bigger portions, guilt tripping with leftover food you "dont wanna let go to waste" drink only sodas and lots more candy, chocolate, chips etc. Also do everything for the fatty and make them comfortable with their weight. Why btw OP?

Or, shit, even get serious in a relationship. Take them out to dinners, drinks, eventually say "I loves you" and "we're exclusive" and she'll balloon faster than a Thanksgiving parade float. And the SECOND you break up she'll drop that weight like she had an eating disorder and start fuckinig the SHIT out of Chad. And she'll even go anal with him, like she never did with you.

... What?

tried 2 hard

I don't get why OP doesn't just convert other person into a feedee. It would be honest fattening.

Fuck, beat me to it

Settle down with them and make them think they're living the comfortable life.
Or you can watch season 4 episode 19 of Malcolm in the Middle and let Hal show you how it's done.

You are a scumbag that doesn't deserve to live

Give them Seroquel

This better be for revenge and not one of those gay ass fat fetishes.

Serious answer:

Add sugar to everything they eat, cook, etc. Not only will that make you fat as fuck, but it'll make you crave more food and more sugar. It's a vicious cycle.

"want me to post"
you know what we want why ask?

whey protein powder

Reminds me of that one episode hal from Malcom in the middle where he married Louis so fucking thicc

I would give her a hug

marry them

Give them mass gainer shakes in the guise of a normal protein shake

bump

Bump

Have you tried not being a piece of shit faggot?

no fuck off

seroquel has helped me eat 3.5k calories a day to put on muscle.

Buy them heaps of fatty foods, take them out to meals often, reassure them that you 'like a few extra pounds', most women fall apart (as in get fat as fuck) after they peak at 18-25 so also keep that in mind. But no more fatties for me. I used to be 'feminist' re fat on women, now I'm vain as fuck. Once you go fit you don't go fat.