Anyone here a psychopath, sociopath, or both? To your knowledge, what made you this way?

Anyone here a psychopath, sociopath, or both? To your knowledge, what made you this way?
Have you been in love? Why did it end?
What meds or drugs do you prefer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-VXdW6KlwCM
psycnet.apa.org/journals/bul/142/6/573/
google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0ahUKEwii_5jv8oLVAhWF1IMKHWiaAcEQFggzMAM&url=http://pages.ucsd.edu/~mboyle/COGS11/COGS11-website/pdf-files/Investigating%20the%20Psychopathic%20Mind.pdf&usg=AFQjCNFIWVDwQvZ9b-FBrTzmw4y0pbRxcA&cad=rja
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Show us your tits

OP bumping my own sad thread.
I have been called a psychopath and a sociopath on many occasions. They weren't entirely inaccurate.
I was in love for over five years. It ended because I was too honest.
Atm I prefer xanax! I love the feeling. I take low doses and I wait until I have done all my daily exercise before using it. Exercising makes me feel pretty, great. Every day i burn an additional 100 calories than the day before and I eat lean AF. I'm becoming the monster I was always meant to be. :)

i think my friend is. he cares deeply about his dog, but has homocidal thoughts about his family members, and sadistic thoughts about women he feels sexually attracted to. for everyone else, he just has no empathy. except to me and another person i guess, but i think he excludes us from that stuff just out of habit so he wont feel lonely.

he is a psychopath or a sociopath? they are very different usually. ugh i hate animals, they fucking stink. families are tough...maybe hes just a narcissist? maybe he doesn't care about you either.

he's not a narcissist, he really hates himself. or he used to. the only confirmed diagnosis he has is "autism" but there's more to the story. i dont really know the difference between a psychopath and a sociopath, i just know he doesn't really have very much capacity for empathy and has expressed strong desires to cause physical pain or death to others around him.

he has stated that he cares more about his dog than he does about me. but that implies he does care about me to a degree. he definitely concerns himself over my mental well being, but he seems to do it for his personal benefit, as though me doing good equates to him doing good.

Psychopaths are more like what you are describing except they actually act on impulses. Sociopaths analyze social situations well and use others to get what they want without consideration of feelings, followed by no remorse. He's probably just an autistic idiot convinced by movies that he is violent.

your description of sociopath sounds kind of close to him too because of how good he is at observing people and finding weaknesses he can exploit to get them to do what he wants. it's hit or miss though because of his autism. not sure if he's a sociopath, but i do think he has psychopathic urges.

he doesn't act on his impulses. but he definitely has them. he's not just an "autistic idiot".

He is neither then. A sociopath is an engineer of social situations. A psychopath acts on his impulses. He sounds like an idiot. Violence is stupid unless its the means to an end. Take it from a psychopath who has acted on violent impulses and later regretted how it made my ex perceive me. I never hurt her, but strangers mean little to nothing to me.

Im drunk and want to take one of those sociopath tests for fun anyone got a link to a good one?

i dont know what he is and isn't. i only know of his homocidal urges towards his family and his complete lack of empathy for anyone else, and that it is rather alarming to deal with as someone who considers himself his friend.

I am clinically insane,psychopath
schizoeffective BPD
>what made you this way
I got the shit end of the genetics pool as both sides of my family have mental illness' going back 4+ generations.
>been in love
I am incapable of love,only manipulation
>end
I have never been in a relationship that lasted more then a year.They were just play things that held my interest,until they didnt.

I am on:
lithium
xanax
seroquel
latuda
lamictal
tramadol
I have been through 3 rounds of ECT.

I have had experimental trials using ketamine,it worked but its experimental so after the trial it was like 5k a month so fuck that.

He is just talking shit. I've seen it many times. If he was about violence he would do it. Talk about it its a show, but if he moves about it its a go.
Movies have convinced him this makes him sound tough. He has problems with his family because they raised him wrong.
It's that simple.

what's lithium like?

Do you like xanax? I think its fantastic.

user, please.
the only one talking shit here is you. enjoy the rest of your thread.

i don't take meds because i am perfectly sane
unlike dink or signorelli.

Chadlee Anvil Bryant
Vermont, USA

I love lithium,if it wasnt for lithium i would be dead.I still get depressed and suicidal but its not every day all hour of being awake.It made me functional.

I like xanax.It brings the anxiety down to a functional level,similar to how the lithium brings me up.I also use it for sleep

lol. cry about it. your friend is an autistic dipshit, get over it. I will try to enjoy it, so far it's boring. :)

Can't be both. Psychopaty is genetic while sociopathy is created by psychological trauma

Holy shit thats a fat head. i bet you have to order custom made helmets online to fit that.

Perfectly sane, dookay.

Have you ever had violent outbreaks?

This is not true at all. They are both behavioral. I have had moments where I acted on impulse to do things which are not in the well being of myself or others, as well as other times where I have manipulated people to get what I want with ruthless actions. They are different states of mind in the moment though. I don't think you can be a sociopath while being in a psychopath rage, but definitely at different times for the same person. I rarely have experienced rage, but when I did there was no consideration of the consequences for my actions. Still never got in trouble for anything, so no remorse here.

Sociopathy and psychopathy are bullshit political terms to keep the masses soft and discredit alternative behavior/opinions. The idea that socio and psychopaths can't feel emotion or empathy is a lie. What sets them apart from "normal" people is that they don't display neutral or assigned emotion or empathy. For example of a dog that's not your's dies in a funny way, it's "normal" to react in distress because a dog died but since a sociopath wouldn't care because it's not their dog, they'd only see the humor in the situation
1/2

Thats interesting. Can you describe the actual sensation of the onset?

Mentally ill people are EXTREMELY RARELY VIOLENT.
Violentization is a conditioning which is most exclusive to sane people. Basically violence becomes the logical means to and end in their mind.

youtu.be/-VXdW6KlwCM
Great channel

"political terms"? you mean social science terms. I somewhat agree though. I don't think being a sociopath means I never experience empathy. It just means there are times where I do not and am willing to manipulate others without regard to how it effects them.

2/2 As far as assigned emotion, it's "normal" for you to say grow attached to your family dog and show emotional distress. But a sociopath might never love the dog for various reasons; in my case it's because I knew as a 10 year old boy that I'd have to watch that dog die someday and was prepared from day 1. Also, when he died I looked back and realized that I never walked him regularly or spent more time than simply feeding him most days so if I didn't care then how can I pretend I cared now? Long story short, logic and other factors come before emotions for socio/psychopaths...and no neckbeards that doesn't mean you're smarter than "normal" people.

Not much sensation.
You just wake up as one of them,wait for pills to kick in and then you're just there.Sometimes i can feel them fight each other and its like slow mo back and forth.Mania then a wave comes over and its depression

Except an acclaimed psychopath has gone on record saying that they could not and never have understood the emotion known as "sadness", not even on a victim's face.

If you have psychopathic or sociopathic tendencies it shouldn't be impossible for you to have empathy, but I'm certain that if you are lacking specific faculties or are more in line with the textbook "psychopath" and/or "sociopath" then you probably aren't going to have the kind of empathy you speak of. It's neuroscience as well, user.

>Also, when he died I looked back and realized that I never walked him regularly
>or spent more time than simply feeding him most days
>so if I didn't care then how can I pretend I cared now
Simple. You develop as a person and realize that you miss what you no longer have.

Well I have definitely felt sadness, but I have also done things which are the definition of a psychopath. so your anecdote about an acclaimed psychopath yada yada means nothing to me.

Well what I mean by political is that it infers there's something wrong with your brain for manipulating your peers for personal gain, even though that's a trait that predates the existence of humans.

Wrong. Logic is not what stands in the way of emotions for psychopaths. Self-interest and lack of empathy drive motive for these types.

>anecdote

Anecdotes, these two posts. Note that I said that it wasn't impossible for you to be able to do things that "normal" people do while also possessing
>psychopathic
tendencies, and especially if you are not the textbook psychopath. So good on you for taking the time to digest what you read.

That still fits into what I've said. You have to realize it is possible to go through life without meeting anyone that means something to you. It's rough to imagine but completely possible. Also, did they ever examine his brain to rule out physical damage or birth defects?

>Self interest
Name something more logical (from a survival/animalistic perspective not a societal one) than putting yourself before everyone else?

Humans evolved as social creatures.Being by your self isnt a good thing in the sense of human survival

What I said was only my personal thoughts, not an ultimatum. Sorry if it seemed that way. But yes, some people do experience it that way but I didn't. My mom and brother were broken up about him dying but then turn around and neglect their new dogs just as much.

I agreed with what you said other than "an acclaimed psychopath said he didn't understand sadness". I would be curious to see somebody who is incapable of sadness. I'm confident I could make anybody sad IRL.

I'd have to look to find if they examined his brain at all, but I'm under the impression that there can exists genetic and non-genetic factors to influence antisocial behavior that correlates with psychopathy, so I'm not too sure what it would change if there was or was not something anomalous in his skull.
psycnet.apa.org/journals/bul/142/6/573/

>That still fits into what I've said
>it is possible to go through life without meeting anyone that means something to you
What? When did I suggest the opposite?

omg this!

I hate my parents dog. I have avoided visiting them for some time because they don't clean it enough and have become completely lazy about disciplining it. They were the same with the last dog.

>pyschopath takes the bait and outs himself

The fact that you cannot comprehend how a social species benefits from cooperation and empathy speaks volumes.

did you consider the fact that there's probably varying calibres of psychopathic/sociopathic tendencies? Not everything is black and white

Abused person here, why do you feel the need for "play things" and abuse us physically and sexually in the process?
Why is there a need to hurt empathetic people?
Do you feel much more attracted to very empathetic people?
What is interesting about us?
Are you aware of everything you're doing to us?
Do you plan it out?

Yes, which is why they are called tendencies, and why I implemented the word
>textbook

also, how much do you actually know about the person you're in a relationship with vs. what they think you know about them?
Do you live separate lives apart from what we (the abused person) know?
Do you just get tired of us and try to completely ruin our lives and essentially totally "break" us?

I have many more questions

I have never abused a woman physically, thats not my thing. I want women to be my play things because in the past I allowed myself to become attached to a woman I lived with for over five years. In the end, she fucked with my emotions by saying she loved me more than anything as we fucked every night before she dumped me through a text. She also stole from me since the last words she said were "i promise I will bring these things back when I next see you". It was only like 140$ or so, a 200$ vaccuum, and a few items which had sentimental value.
So ya fuck all women at this point. I will never trust another one again.

do you realize that psychological abuse is commonly more detrimental to our health than physical abuse is?

also, answer my other questions pls

Op here again. I'm not the BPD guy btw. AGAIN i have never physically abused a woman. We lived together over five years and I was actually really sweet and consideration MOST of the time. I was too honest with her and when I was upset with her inconsideration for me I was ruthless with my words. I decimated her emotionally when she would do airheaded things like get a scribbled fugly tattoo.
Happy to answer your questions.

google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0ahUKEwii_5jv8oLVAhWF1IMKHWiaAcEQFggzMAM&url=http://pages.ucsd.edu/~mboyle/COGS11/COGS11-website/pdf-files/Investigating%20the%20Psychopathic%20Mind.pdf&usg=AFQjCNFIWVDwQvZ9b-FBrTzmw4y0pbRxcA&cad=rja

Why? It's her choice isn't it?

I do not agree. I think physical abuse is worse. So no i do not "realize" that. I hone up to the fact that I should not have said such ruthless things to her, but I did not deserve to be hurt the way she did it. It's absolutely bizarre that she can think it's somehow a just response to me calling her family white trash and her sister a dyke. Her sister being an obese bald man-hating woman who had it out for me from the beginning. I "babysat" her siblings for weeks on end without complaining in the summers. They were 16 and 18 years old. I was very nice for the first three years at least.

>play things
I only value people on what they can give to me.Not what i can give to them.Humans are interesting,seeing how fucked up i am, finding other peoples idiosyncrasies and behavior patterns is fun.Why have someone in my life that dosent help my life in any way? Why would i keepe someone in my life that dosent help me?
>hurt
Its fun
They allow them selves to be hurt quickly.They put all their cards in to one thing,me, and expect me to return the same openess.I have nothing to be open with,what you see is what you get
>attracted
I prey on petite girls with issues
>interesting
Depends on the person as each person gives something up differently
>aware
Very much so and it adds to the fun.Manipulating a person is alot of work but very rewarding
>plan it out
Yes.Everyone is different but there are core vulnerabilities to look for.

>know other person
Its easy to see when people are lying and putting up barrier.
>seperate lives
Some.I've had girl girl preppy gf's that didnt know anything about my true self,only what she wanted me to project.They are the most fun to play with>Becuase you have to not only break them down you then have to ceate two personas, the one she wants,and the one you play act as for the one she wants.There are then those that are kinky(domination etc) or are kinda mental that can see through some of it.
Hiding the lies is the best part,its just another minigame.And letting it all out on the ones that know is just as fun,because you dont have to wear your self down with details
>break us
Depends on the person.Some you just let go because they arent fun anymore.But you keep everything on record.Kinky texts/pics,pics/vids of you being a racist fuck when you were drunk.Its all ammo

Her choice to lie and steal from me? Ya it's her choice, but it makes her more of a monster than I ever was. She's a fucking dog and I hope she dies in a horribly painful way.

Jesus fuck you picked out only what you wanted to see from my questions, lol

No, to get a tattoo

Oh you meant her choice to get a stupid fucking tattoo? I suppose. It was a dumb choice and she admitted it less than two months later. We always talked about the future and us being together, so her desecrating her body was like me carving a dick drawing on my chest. I would have had to look at that shit for the rest of my life.

Explain

She admitted to that because you made her feel terrible about herself

And is it not her body, not yours? Or do you feel a sense of entitlement to her actual body?

will explain later if thread is still up, store now

When you are a couple you are in a 2 partner system.What you do to your body effects your partner,you need to ask your partner before hand

That's really not true in any case unless you're a person like you who needs control no matter what.

Not entirely. She admitted it looked bad and unprofessional because it was entirely unprofessional. She let her father do it to her and her sister for christmas. It looked like I scribbled it as a toddler. She also said she hated her father now because of things he said to her since getting the tattoo. She was a hysterical bitch who never wanted to be told what she was doing was not thought out.

So its fine if the women goes for an elective surgery and has her tits cut off?

There is a set of rules before hand(body attraction) that is to be followed

So cheating is fine too?

We were basically married, we spoke of being together forever. So yes i considered our bodies to be OUR bodies, as a unit. I wouldn't have done something to my body that would upset her. I was hesitant about marriage because it seemed like her asking about it was her being interested in my wealth and passing her debts onto me.

I actually work with psychopaths, actually they are called antisocial personality disorder, they have no empathy for people, they make no exceptions as they are incapable of doing so. They also tend to commit "cool crimes" , like fraud and such. They can also be charming and engaging. Your friend does not sound like a psychopath but could score high on the psycopathey check list, in short being close to him is dangerous to you, you need to get away from him

op again
Thank you!! This is why it upset me so much.
She was the bitch obsessed with control. I did everything for her. She wasn't considering how it would make me feel to see her tatted up like a god damn ex con.

No, but I've graduated middle school. Can you say that?

Op again.
So to the abused person asking questions, im sorry you feel like men or a man has abused you. its a two way street though. i honestly thought i could say anything to her and we would stay together. I know I was too ruthless with my words and I shouldn't have let her know about the other females trying to get my attention. Honesty was my biggest mistake in my life other than meeting this stupid woman. Also I never called her fat or anything, always told her he as beautiful even when he was seriously gaining weight from her medication and poor diet.

op again

She was* and when she*

what a bunch of poser faggots, speak to a real sociopath like me

you're probably a fag yourself.
whats the most you ever got from a con?

i'm not anti-social, i don't care enough to con people, they have nothing to offer me and i hate dealing with them

sociopaths aren't anti social. I have tons of friends, many close friends. that being said, I have used social situations with people I don't care about to get what I want, and leave them devastated. I didn't steal either. Pure manipulation.

I don't think I was abused by a man, I WAS abused by a man. My ex boyfriend, whom I was kept hostage by for 5 years physically, sexually, psychologically abused me the entire time starting from before I met him, he guilted me into the first date and then being an idiot teenager that I was, he took advantage of that and got me hooked on the relationship and then started all of the physical and sexual abuse. I was choked about 10 seconds from death, sent to the hospital on many occasions, left the relationship depersonalized and disassociated from reality, have ptsd, depression, etc. I sent him to prison, luckily, because he was a true psychopath. There wasn't an ounce of empathy in him, he didn't talk like you do where you're thinking about what you did wrong but you do have some major control issues and if you're not a true psychopath/sociopath then you should work on those problems for yourself and to better your own mental well being. I still don't agree with making her ask for permission to alter her body, it's not yours and you're never going to own anyone.

Well I'm sorry to hear about your situation, that sounds like a nightmare. I agree he is a deplorable human being. Her body alteration was so bad she was emberased by it to other as well. Also I could own people if I wanted to, never underestimate the value of the almighty dollar. If I found a girl as intelligent as myself, I wouldnt have to worry about her doing hysterical shit like that, but its close to the odds of winning a lottery. so like the lottery i don't think i'm going to play it. the sister of one of my best friends is the only girl i ever saw as marriage material, but she works so much i dont see how I could pursue that.

Also I am working on the psychopath issues, but I aspire to be a more efficient sociopath. I don't want anything from this world other than to continue to gain wealth and power. I enjoy my new emotionless self more than I did being an emotional wreck over having made the mistake of falling in love with the wrong person.

That's scary.

op again.
Also I never physically or sexually abused anyone. I hurt strangers a few times in college, but only men and I didn't sexually abuse them.

To the abused person, I hope you get better and someday you can trust someone.
However, I understand how impossible it seems to trust anyone again. I certainly can't imagine trusting a woman again.

goodnight all.

I'm okay, getting married actually, and thank you. It seems as though you're on the really low end of the sociopathy spectrum in general. I hope you achieve your goals as well.

I don't think it's scary. I'm not going to physically hurt anyone. I will just use the misery of others to accomplish my goals, regardless of how it leaves the world and the ever degrading human condition.

I think you're missing the point, psychopaths do benefit from working together and being social they just don't develop feels for every person they interact with. Doesn't mean they HAVE to take advantage of them or be sadistic but they simply don't care about them. Ie if someone's neighbor they knew since childhood died and that person shrugged their shoulders about it they'd be considered a psycho/sociopath. I strayed a bit but point being is psychopaths often do partake in social activity but don't develop attachment like other people do

Not all psychopaths are sadistic, the two do often overlap but they aren't a package deal necessarily

Good luck with your marriage. In my experience relationships deteriorate after marriage. I hope you are happy and safe. I am not a total sociopath, but I have taken emotional revenge on another woman since my heartbreak. She deserved it though, she was trying to cheat on her bf by sexing me and I revealed her lies to him. It was twisted though because i got something non sex related from her first.. so it wasn't entirely heroism.

I almost let the sociopath manipulate me again lol uh oh I have a lot to work on still. Yeah, no, marriages don't deteriorate unless one or both people are actively trying to sabotage the marriage. If both parties want and have the capability of working through problems (you don't, I would assume, because sociopathy) then the marriage will not fall into pieces, and yeah you are scary for thinking and acting on those thoughts, and then ontop of your actions alone, you're proud of yourself for them. That's what's scary.

op again

Goodnight for sure this time.

I wish you all the best in your sociopath endeavors!

>Using some bullshit pseudo-science diagnosis to define your personality, forever letting it hold you hostage.

Nah marriages make people miserable because there are so many factors that get worse, like no blowjobs, less sex, financial stresses.
lol it was a masterful sociopath achievement though. Basically scriptworthy material.

Now that I'm getting ripped and wealthy AF I can do even more

Lmao what makes you think that sex stops when you're married?

every person that has ever been married says this.

You personally know every single married couple on earth?

Because I'm pretty sure you're just a little parasite that doesn't really know a whole lot about human emotions or in general anything about the way people feel or react so you use mediums such as Sup Forums to learn more about empathy so you can -pretend- that you're a normal person, but you're not. You're just a robot.

No, but I definitely never heard anybody say or imply "oh ya our sex life got so much better after marriage" and its commonly expressed that sex is reduced and blowjobs are eliminated.
blowjobs are extremely important to me, so i will never make the mistake of marriage

lol way to assume a lot based on nothing. I'm not a robot or a parasite. Tool. I look forward to the future of owning the world around you. :)

Haha I'm not a tool, for example, your belief that you can OWN a human being, humans are not tools and cannot be owned. I'm not basing my opinion on nothing, either, look at what you've said up to this point. You lost and now you think that insulting me will make me bow down to you, I'm not weak though, I'm just empathetic and try to see the good even where there is none. I'm genuinely sorry youre emotionless and are an abuser. I feel bad for you, something you will never be able to feel.

lol slaves exist, dipshit. you are just the slave to the financial institutions. I can own a human being if I want. I lost nothing, you never had me.
Goodnight worm. Enjoy yourself while you can.

Hahahahaha oh man you're special aren't you.

You're both massive faggots