Greatest Show Of All Time

Greatest Show Of All Time

Second Greatest

gommora

Yeah its a good show but the main character is an insufferable slob. I can't stand his fat ass bumming around everywhere.

Why are they so mad?

Don Draper is an alpha male. Tony Soprano is literally a fat fuck with heart disease. He probably has erectile dysfunction too because of all that cut off circulation. Don Draper is a man I can look up to and root for. Tony Soprano is a ugly human being both inside and out. If he just lost some weight it would've been a much greater show.

>/fit/ poster comes in again to spout their shitty opinion

I may agree with you. I'm not sure.

Spotted the fatty. Face it bro this show turned to shit because Tony Soprano's gargantuan ass just got bigger. Season 1 - Bearmode Tony, low BF%, looks strong, people generally like him, a leader I can root for against his dyel uncle.
Season 6 - Fat fuck Tony, Chairman Mao haircut, sagging face, dem jowls, that heavy mouth breathing, everyone hates him, all the viewers hate his evil fat ass, total cunt. Muh gabagool.
Face it fatties are the bane of everything. From an antihero to the antagonist. This is the evolution of Tony Soprano.

gabbaghoul

>Implying Sopranos is great because of it's mafia story

bruh...

The Sopranos are great because of character development. It got worse because the main focus of the show, Tony Soprano, turned into a fat pile of shit with no redeeming qualities. Made me want to shut off the TV by just looking at his fat face jiggle about.

*is great

Greatest mini series of all time

>this one fucking faggot who is obsessed with tony and his weight

lol did you get get cucked by a fat guy or was the uncle who raped you a big guy?

Nah I just spent too much time on fph so this shit is ingrained in me.

Greatest nigger show

who gives a fuck retard he's not supposed to be your idol or something you fucking faggot

the actor is goat and the character is goat

Here's my list, in order:
1) The Sopranos
2) The Shield
3) True Detective season 1
4) The Wire
5) Justified

That's not a show, that's an actor.

You had Sopranos and Wire in your top 5.

You may continue to post here.

Agree with your entire list except the Shield. The shield is the most overrated show in the last decade imo. Good for cable tv at the time, but doesn't hold up at all.

Can you explain? I think the acting from both Chiklis and Goggins is phenomenal and absolutely holds up.

If you don't understand or appreciate The Sopranos as the greatest thing ever captured on camera, you're a fucking moron, simple as that, you should also whack yourself.

It's literally in another league above everything else. The sopranos is art, everything else is just entertainment.

My top 10

1. The Sopranos

power gap

2. True Detective s1
3. The Twilight Zone
4. The Wire
5. Rome
6. Curb Your Enthusiasm
7. The Leftovers
8. Arrested Development
9. King of the Hill
10. BSG

second

He's just nonchalantly sitting waist-high in water, smoking a cigarette while the office gets flooded and wrecked? The absolute mad man!

>twilight zone below true detective
>no seinfeld but CYE because you think being a contrarian automatically excludes you of being a huge faggot (it doesnt)
>KOTH but no S03-09 Simpsons
>tv started in the 90s there was nothing before
>british tv is non existent
>>>>>>>>>>>>>BSG

you are an idiot

Ohai, just wanted to chime proving how fucking wrong this entire thread is with their useless opinions.

>ywn watch and listen to him breathe heavily while scratching his fork on his plate while eating some italian dish ever again

Agreed

1. The Sopranos
2. Rome
3. The Wire
4. Winds of War
5. Twin Peaks
6. Alfred Hitchcock Presents
7. Mad Men
8. War and Remembrance
9. Shogun
10. Breaking Bad

>tfw Jim has been dead for 3 years now