Sup guys, earlier I made a thread promising nudes of this girl...

Sup guys, earlier I made a thread promising nudes of this girl, but I had to upload it to mega first and it ended up taking too long.

Also, some guys on kik said the link was corrupted

Includes pissing too.

Have fun

mega.nz/#F!nIMUHYpT!MGGwy8y_5iQcNWekjjwzrA

Op delieverd late, but delivered at last

Op also replied to himself

where she from?

megalink not working, which third world hell hole is this bitch from?

Probably the Philippines. Easy to get nudes from those sluts.

yes i did. its a figure of speech smarty pants

flip

How did you obtain these?

She gave them to me

Wanna hear the story?

Regale me of your tales.

Met this girl on kik.
At the time, I was studying for my finals, and I would be up till 5 am every day. She is flip, so she was the only one I could talk to when I needed to relax a bit.

She meets some cute boys on kik and told me about them. Then I encouraged to get them.

I really had no feelings for her, I just thought she was nice company. Besides she was 18, and I'm 26.

Fast forwards a few weeks, she confesses to me (I see her cute boys rejected her lol)

She keeps confessing, as I keep rejecting her, but I finally decide to give her a change. Online dating why not gg.

She was extremely conservative.
One day I asked her to show me her boobs, and got mad... so I did what any user would do, and kept pushing. Eventually she yielded about a month later.
She showed me her boobs, while trying to cover them. I recorded the video, which is included in the mega called (Joana first time flashing).

I asked her again one day, but she demanded to see my dick in return.

Months later, she mastrbated for me, and then we cammed.

The reason I'm letting all these nudes go, is because a week ago she broke up with me, and 2 days later, she sexted with a guy. Now she wants me back.

Also, tell me if the guys are corrupted or some shit

Well she looks older maybe in her mid 20s or some shit. I want to try this shit out on kik or other stupid apps as well but I don't like apps in general. Hope you didn't send her any money as most flips do this to scam people.

We don't even know her age, how do we know it's not illegal?

/thread

Any way to convince this is legal OP?

Give us her details. Kik and all the other social media

She is 19 now, and she was 18 by the time she did all of this user.

Why user?

Help me understand. DId she cheat?

I'm so confussed

Tell me which videos does she pee in? I found one

VID_20170621_161545
2017-06-09 06.39.43

In the first one, she touches herlsef before pissing

Is that all of them?

Let us talk to her man. Obviously you are hurt let us get to know her so that we know she is what you say.

yeah

What part of my story do you doubt?

All of it I think

the link doesnt work tho

i just checked it and it does

Thanks op!

girl looks hot but link not working for me. keeps freezing up at the decryption stage.

i just checked it my man

working now! cheers dude, will be fapping to this chick for a while.

Enjoy my man