Wwyd hate fuck edition

Wwyd hate fuck edition

I think i'd drop her in a corrupt jail in some corrupt country. Within a few minutes, she'll be butt naked with ten horny sweaty smelling men around her in a hot humid cell, yelling at her and touching every part of her slim naked body. She's laying on a metal table, easily being held down by several hands. Tears running down her cheeks, one cock deep down her throat abusing her mouth. Another cock fucking her tight pussy hard while several men around her are pulling their cocks waiting to be the next to rape this girl.

Grab this bitch by the throat and turn her around, fucking her ass as hard as I can. Then pick her up by her hair and slap her to the ground. Titty fuck her while choking her then blow my load all over her face and tits

I'd box her big ol tiddies like speed bags, then fuck em and cum on her face.

I'd kick her to her knees, grab her by the ears, and start smacking my dick on her forehead. After a while I'd kick her in the stomach and ram my cock in when she opens her mouth in pain. I'd force her to beg for it with my cock down her throat, make her say her name and tell me what a whore she is. After she starts crying I'll pull out, push her head to the ground, grab her by the ass, pull her sweet ass up, and fuck it raw. After I was done I'd chain her up in a kennel forever and let a bunch of dogs fuck her whenever they feel like it.

PA?

SAUCE

Her names Stephenie Michelle I believe

I'd wait until she was drunk and walking home and then I'd kidnap her into my van. I'd immediately stick my cock down her throat so she couldn't scream. She wouldn't know what to do and she'd just start gagging and crying. I'd tie her up and drive off into a back alley. I'd strip her down and and start fucking her in my van floor. She would cry and beg me to stop, but she wouldn't know what else to do. Id continue to fuck her slapping her when she struggled too much. When I was done I'd pull out and cum all over her body. Then I'd open the door and roll her out to let anyone who wanted to use her after that.

Wwyd to this Norwegian whore?

Sc?

Put her on a diet. Goddam!

There will be a line of guys stretching around the block to cum in her holes. She wont stand a chance. All the guys start fucking her in her ass and mouth and cumming deep inside her. she takes so much cum that there is a thick coating of it all over her insides, Where as her pussy has yet to be touched. when her ass can physically no longer take any more cock where allowed to start filling her pussy. an hour later, she passes out from the pain of so many cocks fucking her mouth and pussy. but the men don't care, they still fill her holes with everything they have. once the last man finishes with her, a baseball bat is shoved handle firs till the tip of it pierces her cervix, entering her womb, so that it is stuck there when she wakes up. An enormous horse dildo is shoved so far up her ass that her stomach bulges even more than it did due to it being full of cum. her arms get tied at her sides so she cant remove anything. An O ring gag is strapped to her mouth so any stranger can ram the dick down her throat as she is forced to walk home drenched in cum.

Who has kik? Want to post some and trade how you'd hurt this young slut milf on the left in front of her kids but they're a lil young to post here.

Full body for milf for reference

Let her loose in a classroom full of horny boys. Aggressive alphas that would have her on her hands and knees up on the desk in a minute. She'd be giving attention to half a dozen of the boys at once.

What would you do to one of (or all of) these college teens?

Hooked up to a hucow machine while a huge horse dildo 18 inches machine would fuck her ass up to the nuts and cum with artificial cum. Her pussy would have a metal dildo in it hooked up to a car battery and would send a shock every time she came. After being hooked up for 2-3 hours she would have a 15 minute break to release all the cum and such in her ass, then she would be back at it while an audience of rich entrepreneurs would vote on her next punishment.

wwyd?

Is sneak into her house at night and see her sleeping there. I'd cover her mouth chloroform and so she wouldn't wake up for the night. Then I'd open her phone with her thumb and set up the Facebook live app. Then I'd fuck pov for all her Facebook friends to see. They'd see her massive tits bounce over and until everyone became mezmorized. I'd then cum inside her and end the Facebook live. I'd take all her clothes and blankets from her house and start a fire in her backyard. (Hopefully there's a fire pit) then I'd tie her to her bed and leave everything unlocked. Finally I'd head down to the homeless shelter and tell them I have a house for them to stay in, just go to this address

Mmm she's a nice looking slut, I'd force her to her knees and make her suck my cock. I'd cum down her throat forcing her to swallow all my cum. Then me and my buddies would just use her mouth as a fuck hole and fuck her pretty little face. We'd all cum on her face and take pictures of her, covered in cum, crying with her makeup running. We'd threaten to send this pic to her parents unless she became my personal whore, available to fuck 24/7, of course she'd do it, I'd fuck each of her holes daily, turning her from a good little girl to a dirty cum dump, by the time I'm finished with her she'll barely remember who she is

She's super cute. I'd punch her I the face and then when she staggers back I'd push her over. While she's on the ground I'd kick her in the groin and stomach repeatedly. She'd be crying and gasping for air, I'd take this opportunity to pull her dress up and take her panties off. She can barely fight back from all the beatings she'd taken. I'd start to fuck her pussy and she'd scream out from pain. I'd smack her a bunch of times to let her know that wasn't allowed and then continue to fuck her. She'd cry as I fucked her over and over. I'd cum inside her and then stand up to kick her a few more times before taking some pics, laughing, and leaving.

I would have the left one ride my dick while I watch her massive tits bounce, after a while I'd pull out and cum all over her rack. Probably get a blowjob from the right.

Lel

4'5" slut

One on the right, I would tie her hands to the wall in my basement, and make daily trips down to her, only the tell her that the only food she will get would be my seed. At first it would just be me cumming on her closed refusing mouth... but when she grows hungry, she will have to start opening her mouth for it. At first I would praise her for being and good girl and eatting my cum... but she would need more... when my trips down to her become increasingly numbered... I will then allow my freinds to go down in group and feed the hungry whore she has become, but at this time instead of applauding her efforts, I would degrade and call her a slut, I just watch the semen demon I had created.

I'd kick her hard in the knees so that her legs would break backwards, leaving her unable to leave, then punch fuck her face until all her teeth were either out or so loose they couldnt be used and fuck her face. Then Id invite friends over to rape her, after each rape they would break one of her fingers and tell her once she has no more fingers were done with her. After 10 we woudl all rape her one more time then hammer some nails into her skull to finish her and dump the body somewhere on the side of a raod.

I would tie her up on beach and fuck her in the low water. If she tried to fighting any of it I would stick head below the water and continue to fuck her. She'd slowly learn to accept what was happening. I'd leave her on the beach naked and tied up. I'd tie weights to her ankles+ wrists and hope someone came to rescue her before the tide rose

post them all please!

Both would be told that they are need backstage for a cool comic con thing. They'd be super excited and hurry back only to be dragged in to the VIP comic con room. Tons of nerds that these girls have teased over the years would have their cocks out ready to fuck these sluts. They'd all finish fast because the are virgins, but there are so many that the girls never get a break. They are fucked over and over until they are dripping with cum, Crying because they are so embarrassed.

I'd start slow, sneaking into her room and rubbing my cock all over her bras and panties, then start following her around and grinding my hard-on against her ass in public, but "on accident," then I'd watch her undress through her window until her huge breasts were exposed and then I'd let myself in. I'd walk into her room jerking off the whole time and tell her to take her panties off and touch herself, and while she was masturbating I'd shove my cock into her mouth and pump in and out while she gasped for air and her pussy ran like a river. Then I'd fondle those huge tits while I fucked her hard and fast and right before I was about to cum I would make her cup her tits up and present them for my cum and I'd shoot my cum all over her breasts while she begged me for more with that cute mouth of hers

Wwyd to my sister? Destroy her

Does this slut get naked? Or she one of those instagram "models"?

got more from the 2 in the mid?

She's taking pictures under a bridge with a tripod since she's edgy and no one wanted to com with her. My gang rolls up and sees her there just takeing a bunch of photos so we walk over and aski if we can help. She says no, but we decide to help anyway. We rip of her top and twist her tiny nipples as hard as we can until she screams out. As she screams out one of the guys shoves his dick down her throat. She gags and can't breath the rest of us start filling everyone one of her other holes until we are done. The last guys is fucking her throat and as he's about to finish he crushes her windpipe. Her eyes big out until the lose the life in them. We all laugh, spit on her and walk away.

Twitch streamer using her huge tits to get views.

Bump

Mmm..I'd use her head as my personal teenage slap/fuck toy..make her tell me her name and age as i softly rubbed my cock over her face..poking it into her eyes adup her nose...making her sniff my cock..sucking my cock with her nostrils...then id grab at the silky brown hair and fuck through it a few times, my balls hitting her forehead...finally id use that pretty head to jack my cock off with, making her scoop up the spit and rub it into y balls..id cum in her throat

and here you are giving her more.

I would use a razor to cut her nipples off then fuck the insides of her ruind tits. Then take tons of pics to send to her family and guy friends while rapeing every single hole and beating her senseless. bury her up to her head then just kick her face until it's nearly caved in and then drive a truck over whats left and leave laughing

I mean, if she continues to show off her huge tits I don't really mind that.

Id drug her so that she couldn't move, but feel everything. I'd then take a rusty blade and cut slits in her nipples and huge lines down her stomach. Then I'd poor bleach all over her and watch as her fast twist in agony and she can't do anything. Then I'd fuck her pussy with a curling iron and leave her there with it in on max power. Then I'd cover her with oil and set another curling iron on it so eventually it'll catch fire burning her alive.

This ugly bitch made the wrong mistake coming to that bridge alone dressed like such a slut. Id knee her in the cunt hard so she goes down to her knees where I can rip that top down and play with those tits, twisting her nipples hard while she yells in pain. I'll try and make her suck me but she refuses so I punch her hard in the face tell her I'll pry her teeth out if I have to to get her to suck me so she reluctantly opens her mouth and I shove my cock straight in just slamming her head down on my cock back and forth making her puke all over her own tits. I make her crawl to the edge of the bridge crying and force her to bite down on the edge while I rip her asshole apart, tearing it wide open with my cock and pounding that ass until I've had just about enough of her wailing so I kick the back of her head as hard as I can on the edge breaking her jaw and sensing her teeth flying to the back of her throat. She's still squirming slightly and looking up at me with those ugly slut eyes pleading for mercy so I line my cock up directly with her eye socket and ram it in, literally skullfucking her mutilated face while her lifeless body limply swings along. Finally pull out and cum over her destroyed body and leave it there to be fucked and picked apart by the dogs.
This young slut milf in the middle right?

Is throw her against that tree and then I'd force her on her knees. After that is whip out my cock and shove it down her throat. I'd fuck her mouth over and over until she couldn't handle it anymore and threw up. After that I'd push her face into the vomit and pull her pants down and fuck her. I'd make sure she licked up her vomit as I fucked her ass and laugh as she whimpered and cried. When I was done I'd take her clothes and leave her cover in just vomit and cum

Do her

Same author. Or snuff this bitch
R4r

Same milf as

first stat punching that ugly face to give her two black eyes then rip her jaw so hard it comes unhinged and just lays open while I fuck her throat so hard I break her nose.

then cut her tits off and pour salt on the gaping open wounds and move to a nice anal rape with a drill before stucking my cock in. Id laugh at her screams and then finally cum on her ruined face and drag her to the woods to crush her head wiht a rock and rape her body one last time

Bump

Keep her cuffed while I treat her as a punching bag, punching her face, tits, and stomach over and over, twisting and pinching her nipples, spitting in her mouth. Fuck her pussy while choking her until her eyes roll up

These girls are too pretty to hatefuck.

Tell her we have to sell all her jewelry and clothes.

Tell her she's never going to get tenure and that her dissertation is shit, like she knows deep in her heart.

WTF?
it's true?

I'd love to kidnap her while shes on the way to work in a van.
Pull her inside as we pass by and hold her down with 3 other friends as we drug her to make her more vulnerable.
Drive to an isolated area where we bound her ankles together and her hands behind her back.
Throw her on a dirty mattress as we each take turns fucking her in all her holes as she looks up with that smug face.
Creampie her repeatedly and then leave her in a ghetto neighborhood with a sign that says free pussy so all the black guys can have fun with her.

You really wouldn't fuck her?

I'd tie her hair in knots to the bedpost and handcuff her hands to opposite ends. Then I'd start to fuck her. Throat repeatedly. I'd take massive metal clamps and put them on her nipples so she screams in pain. Then I'd fuck her as she dangled from her hair and wrists. She be scream in pain and begging me to stop. I'd then cum all over face. Finally I'd hook the clamps up to a car battery and watch as the colts rush through her and she slowly dies from electrocution.

Wwyd to these military sluts?

Feed her sugar-free Haribo gummy bears so she's having terrible abdominal pain and violent shits all night.

hot damnmother daughter big boob ganging

Tell her that her parents just died in a plane crash.

Use pliers on her tits so hard I tear her nipples. I want to rip her earrings off and force my fist In her throat and cause her so much pain she begs to fuck me so I'd let her go. So I let her go down on me, taking my balls in her mouth but the second I feel teeth I punch this bitch in the face and use my pliers to pull her teeth out, fucking the bloody gum hole that's left. I use the pliers to pull her toungue out and cut it off and stick it up her own cunt while I fuck her ass and she just moans and babbles incomprehensiblt while I pound her from behind. Finally I take her hair and slam her face down over and over mutilating her once pretty face and ending her life while I enjoy her death spasms around my cock. I finish inside her corpse before leaving her there to be fucked by the homeless until her body is completely degradrd
This trashy slut

Put her in a bare room covered entirely in rendered lard, and watch her futilely slip and slide as she tries to escape from me.

Which face and wwyd

don't hold back

Me and a group of friends would jump this whore in an alley and rape her in every hole. Anybody passing by would be free to join in. After a few hours of filling all of her holes nonstop, after everyone has gotten a turn with every hole, we'll walk away and leave her lying there, in a puddle of tears, sweat, and cum. I would have the would thing recorded, and I would send the tapes to all her friends and family.

Tell him I'll pay for his bottom surgery and then change my mind.

take a screw driver to her eyes and pop them both out. Smash one under my shoe and then leave the other hanging while I skull fuck her. Then Id drive nails into her face while raping her asshole and slicing her tits with a razor.

When she is almost dead I'd pull her arms and legs from her sockets and tell her she will be free if she can get away, watch her flail as she tries to escape. id let her make it a few feet and then drag her back by her hair. step on her throat and rip her hair out before taking a hammer to her skull and bashing it in.

Well that got... psychopathic quickly...

Tutor her on her medical assistant certification exam, in exchange for brutal fatty fucking.

Break her glasses in half, tell her I'm sorry and that I'll pay for her bus fare. Leave her 25 cents short.

I'd grab this Asian beauty from behind as she was walking home one day. I'd hold a knife to her throats and tell her to shut up. I'd drag her into the wood and tell her she's going to suck me off and if I don't cum in 5 minutes I'm gonna cut a finger off. I'd watch as she desperately tried to make me cum, but failed. I'd tell her to stick out her hand and she would beg me to stop. I would get pissed that she wasn't listening so I'd cut her whole hand of. As she screamed in pain I'd stick my dick back down her throats and fuck her throat some more. I'd tell her to try harder this time and she'd go back at it. After five minutes I would stab her other arm and then tell her to bend over. I'd start to fuck her as over and over and as I was finally going to cum I'd grab her hair, pull her head back and slit her throat.

Tell them they have to build a campfire, naked and using only their dung for fuel.

wwyd to my old teacher?

Tell her I found her real dad and that he loves her and has been looking for her all these years.

right one, Id take her to times square NYC demand she strip naked then bend her over pounding her pussy while tourists take videos and pictures of her. just as im about to nut I pull out and bust it all over her face.

Lovingly, not hatefully.

Cut them off, tell her she has to start over.

Bump

I'd take her or to dinner and make her pay

What a sad collection of virgin foreveralones you are. Are any of you over 14?

Bump

Instead of just typing bump, why don't you, I don't know, actually respond to something?

evolution. Sup Forumsros became sisters. raids became wwyd

Bump

What a waste of trips

Iknowrite

Bumpin