I'm 27 years old and I've never been drunk

I'm 27 years old and I've never been drunk.

Is it fun? Is it worth it?

Eh'

I'm 21 myself and in my country you can start at age of 18. It's something you should do when you're with friends. 27 is quite on age for alcohol to be used in a fun way.

>Is it fun?

For a while, then you see in the grand scheme that is sucks the more you drink. It coasts a lot of money, and you feel like shit if you drink too much. And on more than one occasion you WILL make an ass of yourself in front of other people.

>Is it worth it?
Is it worth trying? Sure. Is it worth staying? No.

Don't start it's not worth it or healthy in the long run.

It's very overrated. It almost doesn't even feel like anything.

LOL! Who beat the shit out of that baby?

some nigger baby sitter

just google his name for more info

No

Ha the baby's dick was bigger and he got jelly LOL

It adds nothing of value, honestly.

why do you talk like this?

I don't talk like this I talk like that

FAGGOT

so the general conclusion is that it's not worth it but people all over the world get drunk regularly

I'm confused

Alcohol used to quench all desire of alternative state. Im 23 now and the best nights I remember involving alcohol are all 4-5 years in the past.

If you've never been drunk you may aswell do it, but yeah it does get old eventually.

It's fun with the right people(girls) the only downside is spending too much money and hangovers if you drink too much

I'm 25. It used to be fun. Now it's mostly poison.

A good dinner wine or beer is nice, but I don't really have the time or energy to deal with being drunk or hungover anymore.

Oldfag here. Taming the dragon ain't easy. First couple of experiences are a disaster. Then you have a rough patch. Then, if you get it, you have a decade or two of good times. At my point I have so much tolerance beer is like carbonated water. Also have massive cannabis tolerance.

Better to sip and sorrow than to not sip at all.

This picture makes me furious. I have a 10 month old son and seeing this makes me think up a scenerio of this happening to him. I would kill the person responsible.

faggot

How would you know you retard you just said you're 21?

by killing him you would hurt your son way more than that

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

This. I have an 8th month old son

poor baby

its a good distraction from life, do it with friends or when playing games. drinking alone makes u more suicidal

It's shit and will ruin your life but I love it.

Word

Dude... That poor baby...

Man, I hate niggers more than ever, I know this happens in every race and culture but fuck niggers anyway, I'm a racist, things like this made me a racist.

Actually that's kind of cool you haven't.

>drinking alone makes u more suicidal

Depends on each, always makes me want to listen to music, it also makes me enjoy the moment not in a gay buddhist philosophical way but that I can enjoy one thing at a time and not have to distract myself with background noise or keep busy.

Fuck. Are you about 10 or something?

Jeez, you're stupid, aren't you?

We start drinking in my country at the age of 16 and legally drink at 18. #Freedom, bitch

This is Sup Forums. Contrarians everywhere. Being drunk is great OP, just make sure you don't have to do shit the next day

That picture fucking broke my heart when I first saw it.

KEK

It's 2017 and science has moved way beyond that crap.

If you start with hard liquor take it real alow or it'll all hit at once ans you'll feel terrible. If you start with beer enjoy it with friends and shoot for the moon or just go to a bar and make a few that yoy can at least drink with. Beimg less than sober makes it really easy to talk to people even if you dont think you're saying anything of value lol.

Also dont start with shots. Mixed drinks and do not start with doubles

if you're doing it to have fun, and don't go overboard, it's a lot of fun. just drink a glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have and you shouldn't worry about a hangover.

now, if you're drinking your problems away, just go smoke some weed. alcohol makes depression worse.

>just make sure you don't have to do shit the next day

That's just bad drinking, if you want to get drunk always hydrate after having your fun and go to sleep with a light buzz at the most, even if a hangover won't be inconvenient the next day, hangovers aren't pleasant and it's well possible to get drunk and still not get a hangover the next day.

Father of 11 mo. here, and this. It both breaks my heart and infuriates me to think of how someone could treat a baby in such a way. He looks so hurt and even a little bit betrayed.

I'm too sensible these days to go to jail for murder when I have a family that depends on me, but you can bet my ass the culprit would be locked away for a long time.

It's addictive. I wouldn't start. I've nearly screwed up my life on several occasions drunk off my ass. It would be OK if I could have just two or three drinks, but I will literally have an entire 12 pack in one night.

Re: Actually, just read up on the case and the fucker responsible almost got off the hook because the child couldn't testify. Then he got 3 months prison and 3 years supervised probation? Nah. I'd end that fucker's life handily.

Fucking hell, I've got night shift to go in to so I can't even sleep off how rustled my jimmies are. Fuck you op.

>baby couldn't testify

lol only in america

>is it fun?
for some time.

>is it woth it?
debatable.

This is what happens OP:

>First you get warm, mainly in the chest/cheeks
>As you get more drunk, you start to feel little "cloudy" or lightheaded, but are still relatively fine and can think
>Eventually you cross a line where things you look at swirl a little bit, and it gets harder to think properly. You laugh at things much more easily at this point, at least for me. Balance might be off
>When you're truly plastered, it's hard to walk or do anything requiring coordination well. You'll feel happy and pretty hungry. You might even spend a half hour laughing at how you can't walk, because that's really funny for some reason.

never trust anyone that doesn't drink.

they have something to hide (from you) and some deep insecurities. alcohol lets your inner thoughts and emotions out.

Getting drunk is escapism for weak-minded faggots. It's a depressant made to turn you into a zombie and make you feel like shit, and kills your neurons. There's a reason people who drink consistently and ingest more than 2 or 3 drinks are complete fuck ups in life.

You want to actually have fun and feel true peace and happiness? Get some MDMA. Only drug worth doing except maybe cocaine if you've got the cashflow for the good shit.

Wtf? How? Were u a monk?

It's seriously nothing special.

Do not waste money on alcoholic drinks, soda is cheaper and taste better.

It's over-hyped tbh, beer is fun to get drunk on but hard liqour is a bit much. My preferred vice is weed.