Fuck head next door neighbor keeps blocking my garage whats something evil i can do to him and get away with

fuck head next door neighbor keeps blocking my garage whats something evil i can do to him and get away with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WpcOQVEOsR4
harborfreight.com/2-piece-1500-lb-capacity-vehicle-dollies-67338.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck his kids. that will show him

Report his car stolen.

just call the cops and get his car towed, easy legal laughs

put up a sign that says "no parking violators will be towed at own expense." and tow him

>and get away with
Nothing. Just kill him and go to jail. It's the only way to resolve problems with human beings.

he's probably too poor to get it back from the towing depot anyway

air out of his tires. place sharp objects under his tires. sand or water in the gas tank

Make him eat this mud-pie and then cut off his head with scissors then make him eat his own head.

but that will keep his car there longer user.

Cum on his door handle.

>air out of his tires
this is great because it does no real damage but is horribly inconvenient

then have it towed. or he will have to get it moved to get it repaired

get him towed, problem solved

Just have it towed nobody like their car being towed

By the looks of that car I'd say his life sucks enough.

Man Door Hand Hook Car door

rock through car window

technically hes trespassing. call the police and they will tow it for free

Do you want to try again, in English this time?

poop under his door handle every night

Bleach in the tank, itll go through the petrol lines a gut the fucker. Takes a while.

has no kids
called the cops and private towing company last time thye said they couldnt do shit because its a private driveway even though its shared among multiple people they cant do shit.
only way a private company would come was if i paid and then got my neighbour to pay me back... but like fuck thats gonna happen

install those do not reverse, severe tire damage spike stripes at the end of the driveway pointy side out when he is gone so he cant pull in

is that what i would need to break into his car??

youtu.be/WpcOQVEOsR4

Dude CUM on the door handle.

A crane.

the issue is, its a shared driveway used by 5 houses each with 1 garage external to the house and my garage is 1st the rest are a bit further back, so i cant block the driveway but when they pull a car up really close to my garage the other 4 cars can get out so they just inconvenience me instead of parking 1 car on the road

My trip to the moon is black Friday. Do you know how many waffle-irons I own?

Shove acorns up the tail pipe. They will stink, smolder, catch fire,, and eventually leave him stranded elsewhere. You won't get any shit from it, because squirrels often do it.

oh, ok. but whats the pic in about?

Poop under door handles. Poop in car. Poop under hood. Dont disable the car though. Then he cant move it. But keep the poop coming. He will get the message sooner or later.

call the cops and at least get them to write a citation

Call a tow truck

"The merchant"

Call landlord?

and what is that?

user, have you tried, talking to him? Like a normal, social being that the human race is genetically predisposition to be?

If so and he's a dick then fire bomb his car. Blame it on those darn kids.

called the cops and private towing company last time thye said they couldnt do shit because its a private driveway even though its shared among multiple people they cant do shit.
only way a private company would come was if i paid and then got my neighbour to pay me back... but like fuck thats gonna happen

Agreed.

Sugar in the gas tank.

be a man he will respect you more after he kicks your ass.

Burn his house down. Arson is untraceable given there's no witnesses to say you did it

yea i talk to him , when he blocks me in before work (i start at 6am) i have to knock on his door and shout for 10 minutes to get him up and move the car and everytime i tell him "please dont park your car there i need access to my garage all the time", hes just a stupid ass motherfucker on the doll binging off the government

If his car is unlocked, put some canned fish like sardines in the heating vents, cabin air filter, and the oil/juice in the radiator. Or piss in it

get these and move the piece of shit in his front yard

harborfreight.com/2-piece-1500-lb-capacity-vehicle-dollies-67338.html

get a bunch of homeless to get a soupkitchen going in the back seat

More reason for poop. Good chance he wont clean it up. If it starts to smell then complain to property management that its a nuisance.

Park behind his car

cars always well locked, else i would have put down the handbreak and pushed it into the road a long time ago

Sugar in the gas tank. won't notice for a few miles :)

Smear poop all over his car

Then park your car in that spot and not in your garage

Start parking in front of the garage

just pay to get it towed, doubt the fucker will pay to get it out

cars locked and i dont wanna have to smash a window to pop the bonnet or just pull till i snap the hooks and get caught . would want to fuck his car up in a way he wont know a human caused it

If he leaves his door unlocked release parking break/put it in neutral and roll into the street then get it towed.

Or cut his break lines and see if the car returns.

Put like 6 layers of clear masking tape over the keyslots

time to move my man

>lick jolly ranchers
>stick to car windows
>when he pulls them off the window cracks
>profit?

What kind of car is it?

Have you tried speaking to god? No I mean the kick ass gods of yore like Mars to smite you foe.

might have to but wanted to do it for free, dollar saved is a dollar earned
for insurance sake car has to be in locked garage at night
that will be easy to just rip off, might pour a tube of super glue in the lock though

Leave a love note under his wiper with an explanation that you take his parking there as a sign he wants to get to know you and maybe cuddle.

get some clear wrapping paper. place nails in wrapping paper. every night place it in front of the garage. before you leave or need to pull in remove it. after the first time he will get tired of having fucked up tires and hell, he was the one trespassing

Get a tire iron and loosen the bolts of his front tires (or all his tires) then loosley put only one on each (he'll never notice) then wait to see if the car comes back.

i like that idea

Make him eat poo-pee from your bum bum. yum yum.

Put a few socks deep in his exhaust pipe... super glue that shit, or get it stuck as good as possible.

Put a banana in his brake lines

Dig an interconnected series of tunnels like the viet cong.

Put salt in his gas tank

That,
and get a schrader valve tool
Look it up how to use it its god teir car fuckyouary

Pour water in his oil storage. Seizes up the engine.

Its like 10 min to fill up all 4 tires lol. Not that inconvienient

Would you be open to the possibility of killing this fucker? Because you can make napalm by pouring certain ingredients in his gas tank.

>Gasoline + Diet Cola
>Gasoline + Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate
>Gasoline + Crumpled Cat Litter until thick
>=Explosives

Just park your car there when he moves his next.

Jizz on the door handle

Go buy a lockable gas cap.

Remove his gas cap.

Replace with lockable gas cap.

Next time he goes to fill up he'll be fucked.

Talk honestly and openly to your property management company about the problem, they are the ones that own the lot he is parked on.

Get them to make a deal with a towing company. A towing firm will put up signs and tow cars at no cost to the property owner, just for the 'right' to be the ones called to do that and then soak the people who were towed in fees.

Put up up NO PARKING and KEEP CLEAR signs on the garage door, Maybe (with landlord clearance) mark out a NO PARKING zone on the lot outside the garage door.

Get that guy towed or evicted with the help of your landlord. Done.

is also good.

Put something that isn't your car but is your property in that spot next time he moves his car? Maybe a small utility trailer (would cost like $150 if you don't have one, also a useful thing to own)

put a bunch of tacks on the ground so he'll having to call a tow truck
call a tow truck yourself but say that the owner will pay or some shit

What if op wants to get a second car later? Then he ruined his free second parking space!

GOOGLE OPERATION FUCK UP DO THAT TO HIM

Just confront the nigger. Tell him to quit being a faggot and parking in your space. If he doesn't comply or gets uppity, then beat the shit out of him and rape his family.

then he needs to keep a couple wheeled dollies in thegarage and, every morning, pick up the jerk's car and shove it over into everyone else's way, then put jacks away.

Pour some sugar in his fuel tank. That will absolutely fuck his entire engine.

Pour sugar in gas tank. Superglue massive black dildo to car.

Simplest option is to just put something there till the idiot finds a more reliable parking spot. Make it annoying, do nothing wrong, have second parking spot later:)