Wich race is more genetically related to the ancient romans?

Wich race is more genetically related to the ancient romans?

Other urls found in this thread:

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_2.htm
africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/were-the-ancient-romans-white-not-on-your-life-by-oguejiofo-annu/
blackpast.org/perspectives/roman-slavery-and-question-race
youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy
amren.com/ar/pdfs/2010/201010ar.pdf
newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Italians of course.

Ask someone who's native language is Latin. Oh, wait... they ain't none.

Why don't you google genetics of ancient romans and find out faggot.

Oh I did it they were Italians

>Italians
Just like Greeks are directly related to those of old, right? Their blood is hilariously tainted

South Italians

WE WUZ EMPIRES

Italians

You could have at least tried to Google, but I'll assume you're just too stupid. Most Romans had Sub-Saharan African ancestry. This is evidenced by the many sculptures that have had their paint stripped off by historical revisionists.

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_2.htm
africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/were-the-ancient-romans-white-not-on-your-life-by-oguejiofo-annu/
blackpast.org/perspectives/roman-slavery-and-question-race

WE

waz

FAILED TO ACCEPT PROVEN FACTS.

Check the sources, they're credible.

Enjoy your ignorance, retard.

Americans, spiritually, literally the French and British.

>South Italians
sicilians?
youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU

Literally every genetic study says fuck off you damn divide and conquer kike

Albanians or Bosnians.

actually my ancestors are romans.

the vatican nigger

Albanians?

>blackpast
>realhistory
>africaresource

WE WAS CREDIBLE RESOURCES AND SHIT

Romanians

Wut?

All I now is that for sure its not the Romanians lol. Surprised they have not stormed this thread yet....

>Check the sources, they're credible.
Please fucking kill yourself jiggaboo

lol

Atlantians

They've found ancient hieroglyphics in the Mediterranean . They wuz whites too. Made by the Nephilim . That's what makes whites better.

Italians

Subsaharan Africa.

*posts three credible sources that each list individual sources hoping to have a constructive argument*
*get called racial slurs*

>credible
>implying

Those sites are the equivalent of UFO tinfoil sites but for blacks who think they were kangz

We can test DNA......We can literally see exactly what genetics people have even long dead people. They were Italians.

Sauce?
Ive feared that whites are nephiliem offspring since theres a large correlation with pale red headed giants and hitlers aryans. Gives a new meaning to white devil. Hitler, it seems, was trying to perhaps ressurect a master race of our potential ancestors, demon hybrids.

Do you know that most nerves are in the first few inches of the vagina? A micro circumference in this area ( like pictured) would feel pretty boring.
Bad trolling attempt

N Shit

you are making it too obvious

I wish pol could laugh at successful trolling attempts

Just fuck off

You're arguing against genetic testing.

Not history books, not theory...Cold physical evidence. They were Italians

actually only the aristocracy in greece had red/blonde hair and light eyes, same with persia and india.

even ancient greek historians characterized the average person has olive skinned with dark hair.

and modern italian are the most genetically similar to ancient romans, there have already been studies done on this.

Whoever inherited the faggot gene.

I think it's past your bedtime.

KANGS

Depends on what exactly you mean by "closest". The North Italians are closest in the sense that they have the most of the real idiosyncrasies of the original Romans of 700 BC. But the Northern Europeans are closest in the sense that they are directly descended from Celts/Germanics who were closely related to the ancient Latins, whereas Italian DNA has been hugely shifted towards (a) the slaves that the Romans brought in from the rest of their empire and (b) the Arabic invaders.

Modern Italians have the same genetic make up because they were Italians. Only 10% of Italy's genetic makeup is non European.

>Not history books, not theory...Cold physical evidence.
DNA is a white man's invention to arrest more niggers, also james watson wuz a racccist n sheeeit

any sauce on that?

The average height of ancient roman males was about 5'6"

They were short

This women triggers the niggers

This woman intimidates dudebros with frail egos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy

Isn't hard to tell

Demon possesed nigress? Nah, I liked her prior to when jayz turned her into a bitch. But now shes no class and needs kanye to stick up for her There all just upitty

ok so im part nigger...

thius makes you part poo in the loo right?

at least i have a fat cock

Dinaric Serbs

amren.com/ar/pdfs/2010/201010ar.pdf

ancient roman wasn't a race, it was a culture, where duty to the military was almost considered a regluious duty. they fucked up thought with lead in the water pipes

I like how she wears a weave because she's proud of her race.

Wow a person with 60+% European DNA... Such a amazing specimen of a black women

newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/

Man suck my dick. you surely understood what i said. i meant the real roman, not some """"roman""""" who was actually a colonized barbarian

Man just read Zachariah sitchin writing is on the walls

You're just another mad mulatto

>60+%
No, more like 30%.

Good if hitler was, fuck this gay planet if the liberals love evolution soon much let them wash away by the feats of the herrenrasse.

Implying that dark nigger isn't 40+% European. We can look at genes now....

Writing is on walls. But like to have more knowledge. Thanx for the info senpai

Creepy as Fuck!

italians dont be retarded

okay the average dark ass nigger in the US is 70-30, 65-35%. So lets assume that what ever oil driller or coal burn made beyonce's mom abomination was 100% european and the nigger was 70-30 that would make her 65%-70% European now that dark nigger is 70-30 mixing with a 70% european abomination that would make beyonce 50-55% European

R A R E
A
R
E

Map is poorly labelled but otherwise correct.

Note that 'South Slavic, Sardinian' implies (correctly) that South Slavic populations are primarily descendants of Slavicized native populations (ie: dating from at leas the neolithic).

Italians and Greeks are both 'white' and both the same genetically now as in ancient times. The only exception is a bit of Alanic in Italy and a bit of Slavic in Greece. Both still Indo-European and both still European/white populations.

Slavs

because Etruscans and shit.

>Ancient Romans

I'd say the Mediterranean race with a specific focus on the Italian people.

Now say Jay z is 70-30 and beyonce is 50/50 their kids are still around 45- 50% European.

I learned in school that the Romanians are the direct descendants of the ancient Romans.

Just compare the names: Roman and Romanian.

They even have Roman in their fucking name.

The language sounds like pure Latin to my ears as well.

Latins.

WE

Sarmats

You on vacation? Had the time of my life there, especially at Rum Point. Accidentally ran over a chicken when I was there, though.

Inland Sicilians and south Italians besides Apulians/Langobardians who are highland Germans. Everyone else on the Italian peninsula are a mix of Visigoth, Germanic, Gaullish and Slavic heritage.

>Italians and Greeks are both 'white' and both the same genetically now as in ancient times.

Fuck your self stupid imbecile. Italy got culturally enriched by Jews and Arabs during the Enlightenment era.

And Greece practically turned into Constantinople 2.0, with local blood infested by Turkish genetics.

Even Germans look more Roman and Greek than today population there, just stare at the fucking statues. There is no fucking way you compare whites from the past with mutts of the present.

WAZ TOP RAMEN SHEEEIT

KANGZ

No, I live here, but nice, you're one of the few people i've seen on pol who've been here before.

And yeah, there tend to be a lot of chickens and iguanas and shit on the roads out in the more rural areas - the locals usually go out of their way to run them over.

>british

This.

Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece...
They're all pretty much African people

Their haplogroup is J, thats middle eastern

are you from tumblr?
the manner in which you post seems very foreign to me

yeah, that's a nig from tumblr.
fucking stupid gifs in every post.

everyone was shorter in the past
nutrition plays a large role in how tall you grow

I forgot this was the same thread. Just fucking around.

>Haplogroup J

Yeah, coinciding with the original settlement of Europe and the spread of agriculture from the middle-east. These are ancient.

All incorrect. Multiple studies show that the ancient and modern populations were very similar. Considering the ~4000 year history of the Greeks and the ~3000 year history of the Latins, that is pretty impressive.

Besides, if even Turkey has barely changed after 600-800 years, why would you think Greece or Italy would?

>inb4 'TURKROACH A SHIT'
Modern Turks are indeed varied, but still retain most/a lot of the genetics of Anatolian peoples.

>South euros aren't white

I thought I2 was the illyrian haplogroup? Why is it saying sardinian? Also, generally the three haplogroup divisions of haplogroup I is pointless. Haplogroup I1, I2 and I2b are sometimes mistaken and not determined with satisfactory accuracy. Its just haplogroup I all of it.

Also haplogroup J isnt necessarily jewish, only 15% of the jews have haplogroup J, they are more E3b if anything.

The map doesn't point out E1 and other haplogroups (Hitler was E1).

Finally, worth mentioning is that R isn't a native european haplogroup, it can be found in many countries outside europe. Picking out random countries like this with random subgroups isn't consistent.

Your sources were written by bitter nignogs and are hilariously biased.

>their lies and nonsense never ends
laughed heartily

Your idea of a '''''real''''' Roman is a is a silly ethnocentric appropriation of the word used in wide practice as an identity of a vast civilization desu. The genetically Roman people were only a small portion a large Greco-Roman society which was the cultural superpower of its day. I don't think you're really at fault, there is a reason why in the West we generally value the western Roman Empire more than the East, but if you care enough about civilization enough to care about ''''real''' Romans, you should try to understand the actual history of the times.

Unless I'm mistaken and you have a fervent belief it was the Latin speaking Romans alone and not the Greeks which established classical civilization.

t*rk

Provence.