My friend and I are in a very intense debate so we are in need of an external opinions

My friend and I are in a very intense debate so we are in need of an external opinions.

Who would win in unarmed combat, a professional mma fighter vs. an alpha caveman. He believes caveman would win I believe a professional mma fighter would win.

Mma, better training

That's exactly what I said.

He basically believes cavemen were born professional fighters. Because they were closer to their roots of survival.

You'll find out on august 26th

It's going to be a shit show.

You're dumb for even getting into an "intense" argument over something blatantly obvious and he's dumb for believing a mongo would beat a trained fighter. You don't even need to be a fighter. A wrestler would just lay on them until they died. EZ

Caveman, instinct, 7 feet tall, used nothing but hands for thousands of years before recorded history, a lion reintroduced to the wild vs a lion who never left the wild

Anyone that thinks we can be as fit as our ancestors are wrong. Generation after generation of laziness has destroyed our physical peak, if you time travelled our best mma fighter to the Rome era he would get his ass literally chewed out and eaten.

The caveman grip could rip out throats and eyes and shit. MMA fighters practice poking each other in the arse hole,

Caveman wins

you are literally retarded

it was stupid but i was entertained by the fact it wasn't obvious to him. He's in this thread right now.

Hmmmm lets see man who subsists on nuts and berries with the occasional rabbit and runs 20 miles a day to track down animals via endurance vs someone who strives for explosive power, eats as much protein as they need and literally practices fighting most days

your friend is a retard op

"instinct" lol. did you get that from one of your animes, you fucking idiot. cavemen were huntergatherers, not warriors. a trained fighter vs a potentially stronger novice isnt even a contest.

>lives on 1200 calories per day

If we're talking
>the
caveman, assuming you threw them in a room together, the MMA fighter might win. If the MMA fighter is really just some cunt, the caveman will beat him to all hell. Early man had to be keen as shit to live in the wild and not die, that cave faggot could probably snatch your kick right out of the air if you were stupid about it, and give you chicken legs.

The caveman wouldn't be able to comprehend the attacks coming from an mma fighter.

Being able to live in the wild doesn't mean your'e good at fighting, dipshit.

oh i see you're just trolling

>if you're stupid about it
professional mma fighters are not stupid about it. the cavecuck has no chance.

cavemen were thicker then these pussy nigs

Are we assuming same size and weight or what here?

What if the caveman was just some cunt. I bet you most caveman survived by hiding from any threat if unarmed because it was useless without a spear.

>artist's interpretations of cavemen were thicker than these pussy nigs
ftfy

archaeology actually says that

A normal person has lines they won't cross when they get into a fight. A caveman will go for your eyes, smack you in the stomach, and try to bend your limbs backwards. Even bite. An MMA fighter would win. A normal everyday average-bodied faggot on these boards could die, because that caveman isn't going to hold shit back.

Having to live in the wild means you need to have an eye for detail, a penchant for hunting, and a reaction time that's decent enough to prevent you from being gored by a large animal in a group setting. They're not a samurai, no. But early man was more in tune with picking shit out than the average faggot today, specifically because they had to be. I guarantee that if you swung at a caveman, he'd know pretty quick to avoid or grab your fist the first time, if not the second. Otherwise they wouldn't have survived to pass on their genes.

I bet too. Except for the periods before stone tool use.

Average sized caveman. But shouldn't really matter against a professional mixed martial artist.

A shit show but the faggot doesnt say who his faggot brain thinks will win. Die in AIDS needles nigger faggot. Mc G.

Assuming very similar sizes, weights, reaches, etc. And assuming it would be a fight to either knockout or submission and the caveman couldn't just run away and stalk til night and murder the mma fighter in his sleep.... mma fighter obviously

conor acting more like a nigger then the nigger

MMA fighters are trained to combat against normal humans, defeating a more stupid, lesser one would be a piece of cake. just because a caveman would be the ultimate survivalist doesn't mean he'd be a fucking pro at close quarters.

Well the average size of a caveman would be smaller than today's heavyweights and light heavyweights but larger than the lowest weight classes, Conor McGregor would lose to the mountain from game of thrones basically. So... idk see

Rome still exists shit kicker!

Retards who can't spend 1 minute on Google and the studies that have shown that an average farmer back in the fucking bronze age had more endurance and strength than a professional athlete (was based on triathlon runners and long distance runners) and everyone thinks that a trained mma fighter would wreck a literal walking muscle who's sole purpose has been to kill for survival, mma faggots get real 90% of you would have difficulty putting your fucking arms around old mates limbs due to being a small cunt.

neanderthal by retard strength

>7ft tall

I can smell your autism. Kys.

This b8 is just awful and if you honestly think they were bulky and not mean you're as retarded as your bait is. Go to bed John

Mean=Lean

Agreed.

Kek, well sed

MMA Fighter: 50 grams of protein a day

Caveman: 160 pounds of protein after I rip your head off

mma fighter would double leg a caveman, pass into half guard, the caveman would try to stand up or roll, and the mma fighter would rear naked choke that stupid ape to sleep... or death if he felt liek it

Mcgregor actually fought the mountain in his own gym and the guy couldn't even touch him.

Humans today need testosterone pills, drive cars, and need training to know how to fight, to build up their instinct, cavemen used nothing but their hands to hunt or assert dominance since before they were called cavemen, modern humans have used tools and weapons for 10000 years or whatever which means they have been losing their instincts, cavemen have millions of years of ingrained instinctual self defense that requires little or no knowledge or thought, 2017=learn to fight, 20000bc = born with fighting reflexes, an mma fighter is reentering the world of hand to hand combat after hundreds of generations of spears arrows rifles etc, an animal vs a trained human

Caveman would place thumb in mma dudes brain via eye socket
/thread

Did you read the interview after? McGregors punches did nothing and he could never reach head height. McGregor would tire and mountain would murder

tbh depends on ur def of 'caveman' we talkin early sapien or neanderthal or erectus.....neander or erectus would wrck shop 7/10 times

neander or erectus were strooooooooooong and robust as fuck

jiu jitsu > strength

a purple belt could choke a caveman to death

Checked

Yaawn

This.
After some feinting it would be over with a takedown

that wasn't a fight, they were playing around. im sure if the mountain got ahold of conor, he'd spike him on his head.

This, the argument is unarmed combat, not survival. However if you were to put both in the jungle and survive, the caveman will win hands down.

Did any of you fucking retards even watch the original ultimate fighting when the only rule was no eye gouging?

a caveman isn't going to let some fag with a purple belt get behind him, also their neck muscles alone would prevent an MMMgay fighter from even keeping his grip

Its so obvious. Only a retard would think an mma fight would win. Of your talking an average neanderthal, who has basically had to fight for his life every single day, who would view the fight as life or death, vs an mma fightee who trains, but not nearly to the extent or severity a neanderthal trains. Plus a neanderthals bone structure is much thicker, they have way more muscle mass and their shorter. Meaning they have a low center of gravity and can grapple better.

The only thing the mma fighter has to his advantage is knowing where to punch better, and his reach.
The mma fighters technique is based around rules and a certain style. The neanderthals technique is pure survival and animalistic brutality he got from fighting everyday for his life.
Its almost like two differemt species all together. Just the bone structure and puremuscle mass and raw power make it not even a fight for the neanderthal. The mma fighter could barely do anything to him anyway, hed break his hand trying to hit him.

I'm a trained fighter. We used to have 300lb linebackers coming in to learn MMA and kickboxing. They're helpless against someone who weighs 160lbs and knows how to fight. It's not even a contest, the trained fighter wins 110% of the time.

A caveman would essentially be an animal. And animals are more than happy to sacrifice a limb to save their lives.

If an MMA fighter got the caveman in some sort of hold, the caveman would keep struggling until his limb broke and then he'd simply bite the shit out of the fighter's neck and kill him.

you have no idea what you're talking about

single leg, double leg. no neck muscle will stop a blood choke

>110%
Sure thing.

That fat fuck would tire way quicker than mcgregor. After he tires mcgregor would jump on his back and choke him out. He's too agile for him.

>300lb linebackers

Oh so you mean an out of shape obese guy that'll be driving a scooter by the age of 30?

>I'm a trained fighter

With zero training a caveman would kick in your kneecap, gouge your eyes out and go for the throat, while the mma fighter is predicting and calculating, the caveman is not thinking and simply killing, hes bigger walks 20 miles a day and asserts his dominance daily, we do not know what a real fighter looks like our how he fights, we can only assume, instinct is much quicker than any technique, it's subconscious, everyone you know is a pussy, and your kids will be even bigger pussies because testosterone is declining very fast, our bodies and survival skills are declining, but our brains are growing, we can create(spears medicine nukes) we can't fight hand to hand, mma looks cool, but if modern man had a chance to watch a gladiator fight it would blow up our brains

Look up combine stats for 300lb linebackers

yeah true but think about all the hardship that badass motherfucker survived his cardio is most likely off the chart so is his strenght sure his fighting experiance is shit but think about how savage these dudes were, they would probably fight super dirty bite/poke eyes and shit, i dont think punches would affect them as much as it affect us

Or they were little bitches until they figured out how to make weapons.

Martial arts is as old as man himself, as I'm sure people have been whoopin ass pre homo sapien.

My vote goes for a professional UFC fighter. 1 because of the scientific weeding of junk martial arts. 2 because these are the best fighter of 7 billion people. Not just the survivors of the small populations that existed pre modern society.

>be MMA fighter
>Drive to gym
>lift metal plates repeatedly
>punch bag full of sand
>put on gloves and casually fight peers for practice
>drink protein shakes afterwards
VS
>be caveman
>wake up covered in snow
>walk 14 miles barefoot following elk tracks
>throw pointy stick as hard as I can
>tfw missed
>keep trying so family doesn't starve to death
>eventually kill elk with pointy stick
>drag dead elk 14 miles back to cave
>bang sticks and rocks together until fire
>eat and fall asleep
>repeat until the day you get snatched by a saber tooth tiger

You guys under estimate experience.

motherfuckers used to hunt mammoths for fucks sake, not only that they have the endurance and stamina to outlast a mma fighter and they might have technique and some conditioning on their side, but overall the survival instincts are on the side of a caveman

An MMA fighter would kill everything. They are trained. Also no rules. MMa fighters in a street fight would probably murder 99/100 people. Just my 2 cents

You realize mma fighting is fake like wrestling buddy? What are you like 12 years old ?

This. MMA fighters fight a set amount of rounds until they are knocked out, submitted, or the time runs out with a referee present to watch for fouls.

Cavemen fought to the death routinely just to survive.