When are South Americans finally going to realize the US has always been their greatest friend and watchful protector...

When are South Americans finally going to realize the US has always been their greatest friend and watchful protector shielding them from European imperialism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOS

always, or atleast us, we have supported usa since we where created, we even showed support on WW2 and the korean war

sure...you fucking terrorist

Perú will try their best!

You make me embarrassed to have been born there.

>A
>FUCKING
>CHI

>el chicanadiense

You make me embarrassed to live on the same continent as you.

Fucking leaves.

>CHI
As I understood it CHIs are first gen not immigrants.

Stop spamming that shit you fucking retarded weeb.

No.

Why are obsessed CHIs spamming threads about South America every day?

Caliphate of Al-Sudamerica when?

Because they have no identity. The same as whiteburger

They want to be latinos

please never come back

ESTADOS

Unitos now fuck off.
Goes for you too troll

Kys

what are you planning to do when we finally invade your stupid country?

USA

you understand poorly

Spain's identity is unemployment, poor credit, and getting killed by cows lmao

Underage

Underage is thinking the US is the bad guy.

do you think i'm kidding? one day we will just get tired of your bullshit

To be fair, and this honestly unbiased, America has a very rich culture. There's a reason why we're to detectable in real life.

You can't even control your guerrillas and you talk about invading other countries lol

well tell me how are we "not controling them" then, you seem to know a lot

You fucked the entire subcontinent in the ass because you were afraid of commies

You arenno different tgsn euroshits. Hell the brittish EMPIRE did more for this continent by denouncing most of our wars

You are pretending to have some moral high ground when your country would have been Venezula tier had the US not helped oust Allende.

We are the guy who has our best interests at heart. There's nothing more to say.

Europe would have absolutely imperialized your entire continent like they did to Africa had the US not whipped it's dick out with the Monroe Doctrine.

You don't fucking dare compare allende with chavez

To be fair and honest, burgers are detectable because most of the posts under your flag sound like something an illiterate 12 year old named cletus would say. And that's why you can tell who's american in boards without flags or yt comments.

How so you stupid nigger

Half of africa was already coloniaed by the time of the scramble

The only thing euros wanted with latam was to be allowed to send their boats to trsde with the chinks

Prove it

This retard

K he is wrong. Colombia is a place with no guerrillas. Feel better now?

Don't be mean to Perú, gil.

>literally 0 arguments

>it's another let's bully America thread

The euros wanted no part in screwing with the US in the new world after the Spanish-American war. Once the 1900s rolled around, it wasn't any secret that the US was really powerful, and the euros weren't going to hit that bees nest just to absorb some resources in South America.

Otherwise, South America would have just been another target for spreading their sphere of influence and raking resources in a war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiment

Fuck off

Why is south america so shit? They're only 2nd worst continent after africa

Asia is worse

>European imperialism
>2017
our enemy is China

But they have japan china and korea and Singapore and hong kong and Taiwan

South america has nothing

They also have Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, Laos and Myanmar

They also have the middle east and THE MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD.

kill yourself you stupid shit

Yes. Filipinas es latino.

andate mas bien pintar el che en la nacional, mamerto

Ten algo de amor propio animal.

y vos anda a rezarle a bachelet

best ally
note taken
colombia should rule south america

Commies remove yourselves back to Cuba where you can have 2 hours of electricity a day and drive cars from the 1950s.

Go do more blow Lambe huevos

You must be new if you think you can stop him.

>literally lives in the us
oh, the irony

Wot

>drive cars
???

But european colonialism was pretty gud for us.
Actually, Brazil became the centre of the portuguese empire.

Te estoy hablando desde la derecha burro. Bachelet aplaudiría tu post globalista

South America is shit for a lot of reasons most of which have nothing to do with whatever the fuck the CIA was up to in 1975.

I'd rather both US and Europe to burn(which is already happening) so they can leave us alone with our own shitness and not making shit even worse.

South America has Chile and Uruguay
They are better than Taiwan and HK.
Argentina and Brazil have great potential too.
Argentina in the 1930's was much better than Korea will ever become. SA has potential

That is true but it takes guts to admit that. And I don't blame them. At least they are left with a "what if" scenario to dwell on.

Muerte a América.

It's always easier to blame an outside boogeyman than look at your reflection in the mirror. The corruption, anti-intellectual culture, and semi-feudal social structures (a leftover of colonialism which is partially our fault) are the real problem of South America.

Wtf Australia, I thought we were friends

I bully Spain a lot on here, but I've been starting to warm up to you guys.

I hope only for the best that your country gets it all together.

One theory that they keep bringing up is that Argentina had shifted left after the junta was overthrown and that caused more damage than the junta regime itself. Therefore it is the US/CIA that fucked up Argentina.

>si no le lamo los huevos a usa soy mamerto

patetico

Another theory is that the US should have just let the commies have Argentina, Chile, etc and let people learn their lesson the hard way. By killing off all the commies or imprisoning them, they were allowed to become martyrs. I don't think anyone in Eastern Europe is ever going to try communism again in the next 500 years.

Lefties sure act like bitch-ass victims here since Franco.

The ones who take Panama away from you

>portuguese empire

>islas falkland

This.

>1903

Nah fuck south america
except the chilean

BASED MEDELLIN DROPPING TRUTH BOMBS
Colombia and Columbia confirmed greatest allies

so what? if they want to be free, well let them be free

Chinese are fucking subhuman scum
They are plaguing NZ in a swarm of soulless gookinsects