Girlfriend is a waitress at a restaurant that closes at 10:00pm

Girlfriend is a waitress at a restaurant that closes at 10:00pm.
She usually gets home by 10:45pm. 11:15pm at the latest.
But her car died 3 weeks ago. She blew the engine cause no oil in it.
She started bumming rides home from colleagues at work.
Occasionally gets a ride home with a guy she works with.
For over a week now, she has been coming home very late, hours after her restaurant closes.
She says that her ride wants to go to a bar and drink a few beers with other colleagues from work.
She doesn't have a choice, cause that's where her ride home wants to go.
I hardly get to see her anymore. I work during the day.
She used to rush home after work because she wanted to spend time with me.
It's 1:20AM now. That's 3 hours after her restaurant closed and she's not home yet.
I get up at 6:30AM to get ready for work tomorrow.
I can't sleep. I'm starting to suspect that she's cheating on me.

Should I be worried?
Am I just being insecure or is it rational to be suspicious of these circumstances?
I mean, I'm not crazy right? This is fucked up, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6b7TluEqKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A sudden change like that with the same people she was around before, then yes she's cheating bro

shes cheating lmao, post her nudes or fuck off

>blows engine up
>no oil

It's not hard to check your fucking oil people.

But also, OP. I'd suspect some foul play at this point. Not telling you that 100% something is up, but you need to really find a way to break that up and get your girl back on track.

fpbp

you are cucked. gtfo while you still can

Unless you're a cuck, in which case enjoy

I wait tables. Meeting up at a bar after work with the people you wait tables with is very common.

for over a week straight?

why get her back on track if she's already fucking around on him? He should end that shit now and preserve his dignity

follow them after work see if they actually go to a bar

Pretty much every night we work. The bars are only open for two hours after our place closes.

But yeah, we make cash for a living. We always have beer money and waiting tables is stressful.

This, or hire a PI if you've got the funds

gitout mayn

This

if the pic is her, get back with that.

If not, move on.

If she's already fucking around on him then yes, he should end it, but if he can somehow pull it off without her gettin fucked by someone else, by all means, save it.

Buy that bitch a car tomorrow!

put mspy on her phone. You can use a browser on your PC to access her phone remotely to ghost her mic, record her phone calls, texts.

You can even see where the phone is on google maps and track the location history of the phone.

OP shes a leech and she is cheating on you. If you want conformation just stalk them during the time she is suppose to be back.

Bullshit. I've worked as a barback for years, every now and again I'll stick around for a drink with the crew but most of the time once I'm cut I'm heading home to my girl. You're obvi not in a relationship with a non-coworker

if you can get a vehicle she wont recognize ask a good friend or something

How distinctive is your car?

Get some binoculars, Drive down there at closing next time she works, and find out what's going on for sure

damn that's fuckin tight

Pic related is my girlfriend. She's was a gymnast and a cheerleader.

I'm totally in love with her. I would be crushed if she was cheating on me.

I am unable to discern this from the information provided. If you post her nudz, that would give additional details.

damn.

She's cheating on you. Sorry bro. I went through the same thing.

Not necessarily. As an user mentioned above, waitstaff like to blow their tips at bars, especially if they're completely useless fucks.

Your GF useless? Could just be an alcoholic.

Congratulations on having a girlfriend. But if you do work in a restaurant, the you are aware that many of your colleagues go out to drink together at a bar after work. Unless you work at the place all the waiters go to after THEY get off of work.

shes a woman you fucking idiot

gymnast and cheerleader...that's some sweet ass that you're cucking

Oh shit, lock that down!!

Buy her a car if you have to

Could be that she really does have limited options regarding what free rides home she can get. If the choice is $15 on a cab or $15 on beer, I think choosing the later isn't unreasonable.

Sorry, OP user - I'll wager she was just throating his pole in the car as thanks for her rides home at the start, but now they are probably fucking. Is she still fucking you, or has that stopped about the same time as this began?

Why don't you just pick her up after her shift if you're so worried?

i need to see a few nudes before i come to any conclusions

If you are saying she did this job with these people and only just started drinking with them when he started giving her rides home then she is definitely cheating.

Are you saying he is taking her home from the bar drunk? Bullshit

Solid shitpost

Any way you could snoop through her Facebook

You shouldn't get suspicious now op. If her car is fixed and she does the same shit, then she's definitely cheating

Any other warning signs? More distant when she's around you, less sex/physical contact? She talk about the guy from work much?

Well in a previous thread you said she was HIV positive. So I would just dump the bitch unless your HIV now too.

Is the car ever gonna get fixed tho? It's been like two weeks

Also op is a tag for not having a car and picking up his girl after work like a man

Why dont you pick her up from work if you are dying to see her? If she tells you "No, i can get a ride," she is cheating.

The least she could do would be to go down on him while he's driving.

It's just common courtesy.

Listen fuck boy. God I hate that pretty women like her are wasted on fuckboy idiots like you.
This..guy shes getting a ride from, yea he's probably fucking her. That's because he's convinced her, by example, that you're a weak ass excuse for a man.

You mean to tell me that:
1) your limpdick ass let her car rub out of oil
2) when your negligence caused her car to break because you're not taking care of your fine ass white girl and reaping the blowjob-esque rewards for doing menial shit that makes you seem manly . You STILL were stupid enough not to get your ass up, and pick her up from work every night? What an idiot.

Here's how it went down. Done it a hundred times to a hundred pretty little white girls like her. Hope he's not black because it's easier for us since were already taboo.

1)she told him hoe it went down, he asked why you don't "check her oil" regularly. She's an airhead so she said "thats not the only thing he dosen't do regularly" or something to the effect of painting you as the beta you are. He then said "i want you to get home safe so you cab ride with me, i change my oil all the time (cause hes a man, a caretaker, he takes care of his car, and he'll take care of her too). In fact why not grab some drink with us after. During the ride home he asks more about you, basically leading her into saying the things she dislikes. "So does he know how to check the pil, or change a tire, like is he manly?" She's gonna say NO cause youre an idiot. "Damn well why didn't he at least come pick you up, youd have been in a taxi or something (if it wasnt for him, her knight in shining armor and his noble freshly oil changed steed) who lnows what wouldve happened. Thts setting her up to feel safe with him, and trust him. Next thing you know. "Hey you've been through it with your car, i made a little wxtra tonoght ill buy your drinks, hatever you want, relieve some stress". 1.5 hours later, he's balls deep in your bitch, while ur at home worrying. Easy.

make her wear an iud in her pussy, then smell it when she comes home at night to see if it smells like another guys sperm. then you have proof.

Why cant they drop her off and then go to bars and shit? Does that mean she goes in with them? Or do they leave her in the car?
Ask her these questions dude.

Dis guy smart listen op

This

Yeh mate ur fkd

Wake up faggot, she's cheating on you. Time to move on bucko, and quick, or else she'll break up with you for being an oblivious cuck faggot.

Someone screen cap this for the betas

I have a girlfriend that gets rides home from her work colleagues all the time.... Sometimes right away, sometimes they're later cause they're doing shit like a cocktail or a stop somewhere.....

I don't suspect she's cheating.
I love and trust her, and I've never had a bad vibe even once.

.... trust your gut Sup Forumsro.
she's cheating

she probably doesn't get it fixed so she can get some dick.

Sounds like alcoholic reasoning.

You been taking this cunt home at night you useless fuck?

I think OP has gone to bed to cry himself to sleep.

wtf no buses?

>inb4 excuses - buses are dirty/slow/expensive/etc

your girls a ho

lol wut

mate let me give you some advice bro. If you can get your girl, you can get any girl. You don't want a bitch who has to doubt her loyalty. she should know. She wants to cheat? Let her lmao, cause when chad thundercuck treats her and degrades her shell be back begging for you and by then your already fucking another stacy and this is when you post shit on normiebook with some girl 20 times better

ur a beta if u think she's loyal. shes getting dicked
LOL

Take a sick day and wait and follow them after they leave. Make sure to bring a camera and a gun for when shes fuckin a nigger.

So the thread is almost unanimous that you're getting cucked OP, with a few suggestions to stake her out and figure out what's up. Looks like you have your advice.

>Girlfriend is a waitress
That's your first warning sign, right there. NEVER date a waitress. Here is why:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6b7TluEqKY

Conservatively speaking, a NORMAL girl with a day job will get a sexual offer from 15 different men a week. That's SIXTY a month. In ten months, that's SIX HUNDRED sexual offers. A girl with a normal day job will have to say no 720 times a year to be faithful to a boyfriend.

A waitress will get AN ORDER OF MAGNITUDE more offers. Do you really thing that she will be able to say no 7,000 times a year, while frequently intoxicated?

on a different thread you said she cheated on you before and contracted HIV. Why are you still with this slut.

I'm saying it's not the behavior that is indicating she's cheating.... It's his gut feeling.

And his gut is probably right.

I'm in that biz as well. If someone needs a ride home, and you offer them a ride home, you give them a fucking ride home, and then get your drink on. Even if you aren't getting cucked, which you most certainly are, your g/f is okay with letting someone drink and driver her ass home, which is stupid as fuck. She's not waiting for whoever to finish their drink. More than likely, the first night, they went out and had a few drinks after work, made out in his car, and he brought her home to you. After that point, though, she's been fucking this guy in every room of his apartment. Fucking run. This is a nightmare. Get someone on your level with a real job who will have a similar schedule to you so that you can know what's happening and have boring ass dinners with each other's friends and shit. This shit right here isn't it. She's getting dick and it ain't yours, cuz. Drop her like the bad habit she is, and get you some real woman, "stand by your man" ass pussy.

Holy shit. You just mathed why to never date service industry girls.

Femanon here.
Why not just bring it up as a concern? Let her know that you miss spending time with her and you'd appreciate it if she could get home earlier. Offer to pick her up from work yourself? Offer to pay for a taxi a couple of nights? Don't make it into an accusatory thing but into a 'Hey I miss you, I wish you'd come home sooner' sort of thing. You should be able to gauge her reaction and see from there where things are going. It could be that she just honestly has to go along with this guy staying at bars late - if I was riding with someone I wouldn't want to be telling them when to leave, would you? It wouldn't really be your place to do that. I wouldn't immediately assume the worst. Also consider how her behaviour with you has been since all of this started. Is she still as close with you as she was before? Do you still kiss, hug, have sex, talk? Does she seem relieved to get home when she finally does?

Dis

This

WHERE THE FUCK IS OP?????

>l. If someone needs a ride home, and you offer them a ride home, you give them a fucking ride home, and then get your drink on. Even if you aren't getting cucked, which you most certainly are, your g/f is okay with letting someone drink and driver her ass home, which is stupid as fuck. She's not waiting for whoever to finish their drink. More than likely, the first night, they went out and had a few drinks after work, made out in his car, and he brought her home to you. After that point, though, she's been fucking this g
fuck this shit, get a new girl

good video

OP got called out for a previous thread where he admitted she cheated on him before and has HIV then he bounced

WTF?
it's true?

Look at this fucking "I wanna be in a higschool movie so bad it kils me" looking mother fucker.

Wow

here. sry, I've been drinking.

You've got questions to answer bub

fuck off

Nigga in the biz back again
1) Tits or GTFO. It's the rules.
2) You bring it up as a "concern" and you look like a bitch. You say, "Why are you coming home so late? Can't he/she/it/them take you home first?" If she gets all defensive, fucking drop her like that shit wasn't even a thing. At that point, even if she's not getting that dick, which, like I already said, she is, she's thinking about getting that dick. You work early. She's a server so her ass doesn't have to be up till like fucking 3pm nigga. She wants to go out and have some fun, clearly, at the very least. This isn't for you. Date a real bitch that's gonna come home and ya'll can make dinner together and call your parents or some shit.

some guts are more accurate than others. could be you're just oblivious

Bruh, this guy probably been in that shit for a while. He knows her clock, like he knows when she's gonna be drunk by what time. If he doesn't then yeah, but if I been with a bitch for a minute, I know how long it's gonna take her ass to get drunk. If she's out an hour or so past that time, she can fuck right off with that slut ass shit.

This. A girl who doesn't come home isn't a girl you date. It's really that simple

I think so too. Or is too busy jacking it to the thought of being cucked.

This. This is the best post here.

And, I mean, alright, maybe she doesn't know what she's doin'. That just means shes stupid as fuck leading all these niggas on, and that shit ain't gonna end well for anybody. Either she's gonna end up fucking someone else, which she probably is unless she's stupid as fuck, or she's gonna be known as a cock tease, which means everyone gonna hate her ass. I been that guy, man. This one bitch I used to try to fuck with was with a man, and I almost got in that shit. What the fuck do I care? I'm just trying to get my nut. Your girl is a slut and she's down to fuck, so that's on you for getting serious with a slut. I'm not getting fucking engaged to her ass or some stupid ass shit. Fuck all that. She didn't end up fucking me, but she did my boy, so take that shit with a grain of salt, nigga.

This. OP call in sick and start nonchalantly organizing when she leaves pack your shit and get out of there crash with family or friends whatever leave what you don't need it get a storage unit back her on all social media and her number bail bail BAIL best way to take off a bandaid rip it off

This guy knows. I've seen it over and over again. Restaurant people fuck each other like mad. She's probably fucked 5 or 6 different guys by now.

This is why men don't ask women for advice.

Barback bro still here, can confirm

Truly alpha post so this op

Lol so true

It's rational to suspect that she's cheating, but don't confront her about it.
The best thing to do is to drive her home instead

In three weeks? I don't know about all that shit, but I do know she's at LEAST sucked a mean dick, and probably taken one a couple times over. She ain't exactly jumping from dick to dick in three weeks, cause that'd mean she a slut, and every woman hates a slut. She probably gonna fuck another guy in a week or so, but that's whatever at that point. Boy number 1 already got his fill and everyone forgot about that shit, so it's whatever at that point. I ain't afraid to fuck a server my boy's been with, but I don't want no fucking straight ass sloppy seconds, you know?

Doesn't even matter OP. Just explain to her that you need to fuck someone else if she doesn't get her ride together. You are a man right you need to fuck. If she is okay, then sure. If not dump.

Fuck, I have a hard time trusting women, ever since I saw my friend's girl fuck a dude in his RV(I literally heard moaning and slapping noises) and run right back to him and kiss him acting all happy to see him when he gets off work twenty minutes later. Women can really be good fucking liars.

> Why not just bring it up as a concern? Let her know that you miss spending time with her and you'd appreciate it if she could get home earlier.
this sounds something exactly like i would do. this would be my solution.

i haven't had sex, kissed, or even touched a female human in over 15 years now. so i'm pretty sure that if i would choose this course of action, it's totally fucked up wrong thing if you wish to continue to have sex with women.