Ok assholes I don't ask y'all for much but can y'all help me think of gift ideas for my girlfriend...

Ok assholes I don't ask y'all for much but can y'all help me think of gift ideas for my girlfriend? My budget is 200 and she likes video games. Also she has a Xbox one.

That's a pretty nice budget. Are there any games she wants that she doesn't have?

How about figure of her favorite game character?

Or a custom controller featuring her favorite game designs?

sell her xbone, adopt a dog for her and buy a bunch of boxes for it to become a new home for you when she kick you out with the dog you got for her

Do you have any craft skills at all?

Girls love that sort of stuff and it saves you a ton of money.

For instance for my girlfriend's last birthday I hand sewed her a couple of soft toy giraffes (we both love giraffes) I also made her a necklace with a gem stone and some woven string.

It was super cheap all in all under $20 but she loved it tons.

Also somehow adding some sentimental value to it helps for instance with my gift:

-I found the fabric at an old fabric store we like and I chose some that was made in England because that's where she is from

-I chose an amethyst because it gives so called 'healing effects' or whatever and I know she's into that gem stone stuff

Hopefully that helps you think of something!

Remember the best gift isn't always the most expensive one.

just don't buy her a new game and do somenthing traditional like what says.
Althought a co-op game and another controler is ok

tbh just get something you made yourself. bitches love homemade shit

Me again, OP if you need any help with learning how to sew quickly and easily by hand I can help you out! It won't look super professional but that just helps more. It is really the simplest way to make some thing hand made.

She loves destiny. Dose that help any?

I'm really good at art.... She always wanted me to draw a portrait of her.

Idk man I think I would suck at sewing to be honest...

Perfect! Draw a really nice portrait, maybe a couple if you have time.

Do you know any wood workers or anything that could make you a frame for it?

If you can try and put it in a frame and maybe engrave something sentimental into it that means something to both of you.

If you're good at art use that to your advantage!

Hmm I could buy a frame and her birthstone is ruby!

Hmm, try and find something to do with Ruby's.

Maybe you could do a portrait and some how incorporate a ruby colour or Ruby's in general.

Get creative with it! Remember the most important thing is that you have put effort into it and not just bought something!

Alright. Thank you man.

>also she has an xbox one
a new boyfriend

No we been going out for 2 years I just say it like that cause I'm a ps4 user

Rainbow. Six. Siege

She has that lol

>ps4 user
a gas chamber for the both of you

I know destiny 2 is coming soon but is there a special edition or something?

Preorder Destiny 2 maybe?

"Event" gifts will create the best memories. I can't remember 99% of the shit my ex-wife got me (14 years), but I remember the skydiving and fighter pilot for a day gifts. Obviously those are pretty expensive, but something like a concert or other event could work, too.