youtube.com/watch?v=v9HKV5Xiwuc
youtube.com/watch?v=UdSDuJu04xU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NSC4pZBYcsg
youtube.com/watch?v=7VoGoKtzWPw
youtube.com/watch?v=gwI0BV_2uV0
youtube.com/watch?v=X8m0Rqsn0vU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What was this?

I'd would post my own but I don't remember it well enough.

Sitting Ducks. I think it was about some duck that was friends with an alligator and everyone in his town of ducks hated him or some shit. I remember the middle duck in the OP had the downs

I vaguely recall some traditionally animated movie about living toys. I think it involved an incinerator, which is weird because that eventually happened in Toy Story 3.

huh, i think i do vaguely remember that

good thread, but i think most of the media i vaguely remember i remember too vaguely and wouldn't be able to get a screencap of

yikes

Garfield and Friends
Like one episode of Sheep in the Big City

Speaking of ducks, premium channels used to play the weirdest shit back in the day.
I miss that experimental phase that HBO, Starz and Showtime had.

this monstrosity of a show

Huh, i vaguely remember that show

KEK.

>be 9 year old autist
>internet is in its infancy
>would always go on a website that simply featured this video
youtube.com/watch?v=2yn27IOj2TU

>thought it was the funniest shit ever

Ohhh no!!! That was a show lol

Fuck off. BLM is /tvcore/

yooo butt ugly martians
I had a book about them that I read a shit ton

>BLM

WE

My Dad is a Rock Star?

More like "My Son is an Ungrateful Piece of Shit".

That cartoon about the talking koala girl wearing red pants

They even made one of those point and click CD games out of it (one of the first games i played on a PC in fact back just when 98 came out) but i can't remember what it was called

There's a whole lot of other shit from that era but this was basically one of the first ones i remember vividly from my early childhood

Blinky Bill?

Yah that's the one, heh

I thought those were minions from the thumbnail

>see posts of this show on other threads
>keep hearing that the cg is awful
>figure Sup Forums is just meming
>watch it again for the first time since grade school
>the cgi really IS bad for its time

youtube.com/watch?v=LGtlpm6hSQ4

My Pet Monster the movie

also Nostalgia Critic when he was watchable

Anyone else?

youtube.com/watch?v=HE54V9WuEVM

Can some weebs help me out? I recall being very young when I glanced toward the television to see some sort of anime scene and I still don't know which one it was.
>western setting
>naked guy gets shot I think, by a saloon
>a girl/woman starts crying
Any suggestions, lads?

I love this Halloween special.

Blinky is a dude.

Just watched the opening theme for the first time in like 20 years, weird thing is i actually somehow remember every frame of this thing and when that melody came on i recalled it immediately too from way back then... Fucking surreal man i swear, really boggles the mind how much everything has changed since then

youtube.com/watch?v=kUs5-9DPvK4
barely remembered this but finally found it a few months back, talking about the tin soldier one

ARE THE MARTIANS

I was cleaning the basement earlier today and opened a box full of VHS tapes I had recorded various shit on as a kid. Started thinking about how the world was back then and how much it's changed. A pre-twitter/facebook/instagram/smartphone world, hulu and netflix didn't exist. Wondered if anyone will ever bother to watch old VHS shit, since I surely won't when I can just instantly stream it in much higher quality. Will be baffling to explain to my kids someday.

Jacob Two Two

youtube.com/watch?v=wImI4ZyJ_Yw

Wasn't this based on a painting or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=v9HKV5Xiwuc

Thanks for reminding me of that.

Also this.

Pls no

I remember this shit and even as an 8 year old, I couldn't stand this.

Used to rent one of the VHS's of this a lot back in the day. Barely remember one fucking scene from it

WHO'S YA FRIEND WHEN THINGS GET ROUGH

Think TMNT but 200% more radical.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdSDuJu04xU

Best guess is Trigun

>Good episodes of nostalgia critic are now nostalgic

Went full circle, didn't it?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NSC4pZBYcsg

Pretty sure my Dad enjoyed it more than I did.

Oh fug I vaguely remember this

I probably would have gone the entire rest of my life without remembering this, awesome

GIRRRL STUFF BOYYY STUFF

They had the best game

Oh man that show was comfy af. I remember watching it every afternoon after school before another show came on.

Oh man nostalgiaing hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VoGoKtzWPw

Kek.

This and Clone High were my jam. Also pic related.

YO FUCKING ACE LIGHTNING

>tfw no hero in us all

I like how they had to give them a fast food fetish like TMNT. TMNT had pizzas, these guys had hotdogs. did the one with a robot arm store a hotdog in there in one episode or did I imagine it?

Also I think Street Sharks and Extreme Dinosaurs were in the same vein, dunno if they had a fast food obsession though

Used to catch it in the mornings before school sometimes. It was rad.
>that scene where the ant guy is on trial and the jury examine his guitar and shoot paint all over each other
lel

POWERS BEYOND COMPARE

oh wow, I definitely had some Burger King toy of this or something

That whole post-pokemon/digimon/yugioh craze was something else. Literally none of it was appealing but they just kept coming

Wew I thought I was the only one.
youtube.com/watch?v=gwI0BV_2uV0

HOLY... FUCKING... SHIT...

HI MY NAME IS WARREN

AND I'M JUST A KID LIKE YOU!

I had a lot of the toys, for some reason the girl version ended up being more popular, but I remember injuring myself / my friends / my siblings with them a lot

watching teen titans right now.

raven is so fucking hot, how was this beach episode allowed?

Whatever happened to Robot Jones?

Street Sharks had burgers, I believe.

Christ I watched that a stupid amount of times.

>Blinky Bill hypnotises everyone around episode
Quite the fetish fuel episode desu

Guess it counts

I miss shitty Canadian TV themes. At one point the Animorphs theme was my jam

There was this show on fox kids about aliens living in the projects or something. The main thing I remember about them was the lead purple alien was promoting tamogatchi's.

i remember a tv show about cars, mightve been a hotwheels spinoff and one of them was purple and its doors opened up to be wings with boosters.

also another show around the same era with a mechanical zoid-like wolf thing called beau (bow)

>i remember a tv show about cars, mightve been a hotwheels spinoff and one of them was purple and its doors opened up to be wings with boosters.

It had a black guy that said INTO THE WILD BLUE YONDER every episode. It was fucking awful

The second one is Zoids

Ah yes, that episode. I heard they no longer air it. When it first aired, I was watching with my friends and we just had to start jerking each other off. We just couldn't help it after seeing her in the swimsuit.

I always switched the channel but that art style looks pretty cool now.

it wasnt zoids, there are no zoids fitting that description with that name, and the protagonist rode on top of the wolf thing not inside it iirc.

I miss Zoids. Although I'm somewhat glad it's not around now that I have disposable income. I wasted enough money on it as a kid

My uncle used to show us these CGI shorts on VHS and I don't remember what it was exactly.

It was like robots or something, and there was something with a salt and pepper shaker.

I remember buying a lot of those build it yourself Zoid toys.

That sounds like the set-up to getting molested

All I can remember was him charging his battery in the cafeteria and children laughing because his cord came from his butt.

Weren't they ALL build it yourself toys?

Kek'd uncontrollably.

Don't remember. I wonder how much they go for now.

I used to watch this shit all the time on some random VHS I had of it. Despite this I can only barely remember it.

Oh man mtv downtown is fucking great

And holy fuck I just found it

youtube.com/watch?v=X8m0Rqsn0vU

Does anyone remember a show about an robotic pig or cow that worked in an office? I remember it being on during the 90s and distinctly remember a joke the robots ass was modeled after the Saturn logo.

Is that really how bad it looked? hahah
People used to call me butt ugly martain because my last name is marsh

keegan?

I remember them changing his voice after Benny Benassi got popular when he used the same voice for Satisfaction

Oh yeah

Watched this all the time because of the tripped out train ride where everything starts yelling