Am I screwed...

Am I screwed? I bought reps of a sneaker and tried to sell them on a sneaker exchange for full price and it worked the first couple of times, but I got an E-Mail stating that my sneakers were being held for additional verification.

What happens if i'm caught? The amount per sneaker was only ~$450-550 in profit and I only did 4 pairs.

jesus fuck dude dont tell me this is linked to your identity in ANY way

I to in order to cash out with bank transfer

Lol did the same i did 6 pairs of retro jays you'll go to jail for 6months to 2 years for defrauding an organization with a lot of money and lawyers .

Best solution when you see the judge once they prossesed you into your county jail . Is to tell the judge your a drug addict and you need rehab

The previous 3 pairs passed and I cashed out ~$1500 fine.

If this pair is found fake they pursue anything can I just claim I didn't know it was fake.

Sneaker Exchange is GOAT if that helps.

well if they find out ur probably screwed.. i mean you gotta use your head when ur doing illegal things man becouse if you get cought then the value of ur actions go down the drain you could have known there was a way they could find out they were fakes and should have tought of something else instead bro..

with that being said i hope they dont find out good luck Sup Forumsro

Also it was only this pair that has been held for "additional verification"

>criminal is getting behind bars

Jesus fucking christ on a candy cane.

What kind of fucking idiot pays more than $80/100 bucks for sneakers?

You know what, fuck you OP, and fuck those douches who overpaid you for your bullshit shoes. They deserve to get scammed, you deserve to go to jail. All of you deserve AIDS you fucking idiots.

this man has committed crimes against the english language

Just hope you dint use any personal info they're getting the warrant to come pick you up they'll check your others sales because I'm positive you left a trail

Only I suggest is have cash on you so you can buy soups on Friday it's a hot commody in jail

What's it like being that beta kid who's ideal girl will be repulse by your basic bitch attire . Unless your gay that's cool to .

lmao good hustle OP

you're not selling stolen property, you're an underage kid selling shoes for christsakes. nothing is going to happen to you. I wish I could tell your parents though you little faggot.

claim you didn't know faggot

see this guys storyop is doing something wrong it will take luck for him not to get ass raped

Alright, thanks. Highly doubt anything will happen because it's only 1/4 pairs they detected as counterfeit.

stop typing. nobody even likes michael jordan anymore. try grown up shoes, not bits of plastic wrapped around your little size 7 feet. you might as well be in diapers

a lot of money and lawyers will get you a civil suit, not a criminal case.

I mean you're still fucked lol but unless they can prove you knew they werefake then wtf can they do?

Send you to jail

>implying thinking sneakers and fucking flat top hats are cool and things you should pay way fucking more than the material cost for "designer" isn't entirely, completely fucking basic

With enough luck

Kek your fucked OP say hello to Tyrone for me

Hopefully they just ban my account and let me off.

Alright so what shoes do you wear big guy?
>Brand
>Price

WHO GIVES A SHIT? Whatever's on sale and comfortable.

Seriously, what kind of inbred simpleton gives a fuck about shoes?

>Uses "basic bitch" as an insult
>suggests ME eats dicks

OK dood - I think everyone can tell you have a dildo collection to match your stupid shoes, gold chains and flat brimmed sombrero

Leave some cash with a relative or friend that you can trust to make deposits to your canteen account in jail.

You could at least answer my question. You're in a thread talking about sneakers so there's obviously people who give a shit about shoes

I did answer your question. I work at home 99% of the time and wear no shoes. I have a couple leather pairs I wear to match Khaki's or dress slacks when I meet clients. I wear steel toes on job sites. I think my steelies are Brazos or Red wing... I buy new balance sneakers to cut the grass or go jogging b/c I have wide feet - maybe 80 bucks for those, 130 bucks for my steel toes and 50 - 100 bucks for my memory foam lined dress shoes.

Whether paid for or freely given, no chick has ever looked at my shoes. Ever.

>cought

>no chick has ever looked at my shoes

???

Can't say I'm surprised with that last statement. I'd be surprised if any women have ever even looked your way.

Can someone fill me in on what's going on? I don't know anything about sneakers.

>OP bought fake sneakers
>Tried to sell them on an online consignment store full price
>Got an email saying they're being inspected to see if they're real
>Shitting bricks hoping he doesn't get caught

Does anyone in this thread actually think that any remotely worthwhile female will be impressed by your fucking footwear?

You

poor widdle boy, all upset dat he blew all his widdle caesar's money on gold embossed shoes from a sport he can't pway and now knows that women don't care about them.

You'll always have the $5 pizza widdle boy, always.