Oh my

Oh my...

Downey Jr. should have donated some of those 45 million he made from this movie to their VFX department.

>posts frame that looks goofy

>Blames Downey for some reason

Wut?

jesus christ

I'm saying that a 250 million budget isn't a lot then at least 100 million are dedicated to paying the actors and RDJ takes 45 million alone.

why do you and other filthy Americans think that they should tell people, especially famous people how they should spend their money?

are you a financialfag? are you some economicfag? will you reimburse him for him spending his hard earned dollars?

please fuck off you black fucking nigger who wants a damn hand out on someone else's dime. fuck niggers trigger me so hard

Realer than real life

The thing that pisses me off is that the Iron Man suit has never looked this bad before. How do you fuck it up in the fucking 600th movie of the franchise?

THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE THAT PURCHASE BLU-RAY DVDS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

>capeshit

He used to wear a real shuit. Now it's just some props, like the chest plate and shoulders and the rest is all CG. Not only that but the retractable helmet made for some very awkward looking moments like the pic I posted.

donĀ“t be upset robbert!

Dont be upset Dannyboy

Looks fine

RDJ made Marvel. All they had before his amazeballs Tony Stark was a pretty shit Hulk movies. They wouldn't have made their billions without him so he earned that money.

Fucking Americans, I swear to christ. They all wanna be rich, but the second anyone demands what they're worth you guys act like greed is a bad thing all of a sudden.

>its another "DCfanboy is mad that his movies are shit so he nitpicks the Marvel films to make himself feel better" episode

The production budget doesn't factor in actor salaries, the same way it doesn't factor in marketing costs.

I'm not sure if that's better or worse.

Still, I know it's a joke thread, but I'd prefer the actors take as much from this bullshit and run.

Welcome to Sup Forums, Bob.

Are you retarded?

>Are you retarded?

Yeah, I'm the dumb one for blaming the actor's salary for a production mistake. Dude, that shit's so dumb, I imagine your mom has to turn your computer on for you.

close my friend. tho i might not be "Robbert" as you state. i am close to him and his estate, and i am not pleased with this bullshit that i keep running into on this site and others that get filtered on my personalized search engine.

seems like he is the topic of a lot of hate, anger and bullshit. yet the person i know will not submit and when the last of the installments of the marvel universe is unleashed you will feast your eyes and be left in ruins that your failed attempts brought nothing but bullshit towards yourselves. lol. please have a good day boy

It doesn't look that bad. It's the uncanny valley effect with the overcast sky. Similar to modded GTA IV. It's literally just the lighting.

But of course, this is the new plane scene in TDKR.

Damn son

>But of course, this is the new plane scene in TDKR.
My sides.

It's true. That scene is legitimately awesome.

Perlmutter was helding them back shekels wise, which is why Feige cinvinced Disney execs to get rid of him, they'll have all the cash they need for Phase 3 movies.

He never implied RDJ did anything wrong, idiot.

holding* convinced*

>I don't know what an implication is

Wow son, you're dumber than you look.

>Downey Jr. should have donated some of those 45 million he made from this movie to their VFX department.

>He never implied RDJ did anything wrong, idiot.

Ever think to yourself that as a retard (as you obviously are) that you probably shouldn't be running around calling people idiots?

Oh. Right. Retard.

That's take more then just being "awesome" to become memeble scene that literally rips fabric of reality with each new baneposting on Internet.

I doubt money is the problem. A lot of the finest CG out there didn't actually cost that much.

Meanwhile pretty much in all Marvel movies the CGI is cheap. They just don't have a good studio or they don't care.

Is that deleted scene?

Good CGI isn't a matter of money so much as it is a matter of time and talent.

District 9 managed fine with just 30 million. Why can't these Hollywood movies manage with almost ten times the budget?

>it's another "marvelcuck can't admit to flaws in their movie and tries to deflect attention" episode

Ever notice how, when Marvel fans complain about DC movies, it's always about the story

But when DC fans complain about Marvel movies, it's always about the special effects and cinematography.

Says a lot about where the priorities lie in each camp.

Because Marvel movies having no story, so no complaints.

There is literally more actual story happening in the fucking COLD OPEN of Civil war than the entirety of BvS.

you're so right :^)

>when the comic battle looks better than the film version

that doesnt even look bad

>Oh shit, a salient argument! I have no counter-argument, so I'll just pull out a ready-made response that in no way encourages discussion and promotes a lower level of dialogue, trapping all of us in this bullshit tribalistic mindset forever

They could have had this with many die or at least kill Cap as he does die in comics but nope it is too quippy and light hearted

He doesn't die in comic Civil War.

No. It's when Peter is on the ground and Tony flies to him all worried and then they talk and he sends Peter back home.