Weed makes me paranoid now when I smoke, what do?

Weed makes me paranoid now when I smoke, what do?

Smoke way less
I take two hits and I'm good light headchange no low eyes or red eyes .

You were caught by cops at some point - right?
Stay inside and maybe smoke less.

No, never. It's also legal in my state.
I get paranoid when I smoke inside or outside.

Learn to stop giving a fuck. And smoke less.

Chew peppercorn

I was like this for a few months after a bad lsd trip. Every time I smoked I'd get anxious and uncontrollable shaking. The only thing that fixed it for me was time and knowing that I was safe, and that nothing was wrong. Also being wrapped in blankets

Hm, then i don't know. Probably hangs together with some fear you don't articulate - maybe you're partially aware how vunerable you are / look when you're stoned?

Smoke indica to build your tolerance, the energy from sativa is what triggers anxiety.

I'm the same so I put on some music and take lesser drags with the first joint and go all out on the second. Somehow works for me

I do have reasons to be paranoid, nothing I can do about them. But it doesn't manifest unless I am smoking.

Move on to hash user
More a comfy body high. But don't start Injecting that shit it will fuck you up

Quit smoking you damn pothead. If something gives you a bad experience then you stop it.

Did you take an extended tolerance break?
And/or start a new medication? Even one you don't take any longer. I was on anti-depressants for a short while. Coming back to smoking weed after that was really difficult due to anxiety.

Well weed is an emotion amplifier. Maybe sort your problems out before smoking again / ever at all.

I can't it's just something hanging over me. I could move to a different country... But I have it good here. Maybe it would be worth it to get rid of the paranoia.

Or smell them! If chewing isn't your thing.

Try and get a grain or two (the fine pepper you regularly use, if you have that) in your nose, don't do a line like it's coke, but take a big whiff so that you get a smell stuck in your nose for a while.

You'll get a little nose irritation, but feel much better.

Put on a shirt

wtf? Is it real?

maybe your heart is trying to tell you something. Maybe deep down something is bothering you and you keep pushing it down by distracting yourself.
take a couple of days and do a moral inventory. take care of yourself. find joys in your life. listen to feel good music.

If you think you cant stop smoking for a bit, try some uppers with it. I like smoking or eating edibles then doing a little coke. Just a little bit, nobody I've met does coke like me, a gram lasts me about 2 weeks and i do little bumps in the morning and at noon.

I am just afraid of dm ca

Weed makes me feel like an asshole and makes me hella judgemental, though I get super quiet. Happen to anyone else?

learn to relax write a gratitude list. keep changing your thoughts. at first its tough but after a while it gets easier.

i dont know what that means.

but once in a while i would get that way. and what help me was i cleaned my apt, changed music, talk to people, checked my self before i wreak myself. kek i would get melatonin to keep me chill i smoked at night before bed. every time i had a wierd thought i would stop myself and thought of something good . i started hobby making art. now im learning to make music. keep your mind busy and healthy

Also, when I'm alone, I start thinking very existential thoughts, and feel almost guilty. Really a bummer

d m c a my nigga

OP same here, i get paranoid as fuck and start believing all kinds of batshit conspiracy theories. therefore i dont smoke

you're not alone