Le every man that hates gays is secretly gay himself propaganda

>le every man that hates gays is secretly gay himself propaganda

What did liberals mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16613625
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What did liberals mean by this?
Wishful thinking.

I dunno what could it mean OP and why did it trigger you so much that you had to make this thread?

Tell me about your relationship with your father

i blame freud for all the bad shit in the world

That gays are psychopaths that should be locked up.

Fuck you OP American Beauty is a goddamn masterpiece

>>le every man that hates gays is secretly gay himself propaganda
It's literally always true though.
Name a single time when it wasn't.

For alan ball, everyone is secretly a faggot or a vampire who is an allegory for a faggot.

It's just generally a shit movie full of unrealistic cliches

>the "slutty" hot girl is actually just an insecure person with daddy issues meme

Look at all those gay hating bible thumpin republican lawmakers getting caught getting a thumpin from chad, their young male intern.

t. closeted gay man

At what age did you, our resident gay hating user, suck your first dick?

Isn't that exactly what the movie portrayed though? He was clearly a self-hating closeted gay man and child abuser.

Reddit

What about the ones that hate gays but are still happily married and haven't had gay sex?

Dude lol it's 2016, it's cool you can be gay

There was this dude I knew years ago in middle school. Hated the whole "gay agenda" thing, heavily into the girls in our class. A year ago, while looking for stuff in my parents garage, I came across my middle school and high school yearbooks. Decided to snoop and see what some of my old friends that I don't talk to anymore were up to. That one kid, huge fucking faggot now. Come to think of it, a couple of those guys who acted tough are gay now, and the girls I had crushes on are single moms or overweight. What the fuck?

Two sides of the same coin

But I don't like benis, lol.

Why are straight people at fault for gays with mental problems (redundant, I know) that make them hate themselves and lash out at others?

>that make them hate themselves and lash out at others?
Maybe if you didn't treat those people like garbage? But nah, le mental problems, am I right, fellow Sup Forumsack? xD

There's a difference between making an offhand comment about faggots and always talking about hating faggots, the latter I could see as being homo

Trump 2016

Praise Kek, brother!

It is a goddamn masterpiece. Perfectly captures the midlife crisis

>What did liberals mean by this?

I dunno Sup Forums, why does it bother you that "muh librul media" portrays the gays you hate so much as unrelatable violent psychopaths in a perpetual state of self-denial?

Oh that's right, because you're a faggot.

And you're getting nowhere in life and posting here
everyone got their own problems

This is literally always true.

gay detected

yup, realistic would be
>the "slutty" average girl is actually just an insecure person with daddy issues
my first gf was like that. now she has a kid, in a marriage without love.

Wishful thinking on your part you cock-starved little twink.

Don't worry. Just slap on some makeup and tuck your tiny dick away, I'm sure you'll be pretty enough to fuck.

Wow so I guess I must secretly be a Canadian if I hate Canadians

Really Made Me Think©®

>Hollywood says that everyone either sucks dick or wants to suck dick no exceptions
Okay

>You're a vegetarian who hates meat?
>Wow you must be a closeted butcher/cow/pig or something

Liberals are THIS dumb

the more interesting part of the ending of that movie isn't that he tried to mouthkiss kevin spacey but rather that he was sexually attracted to a man who he believed was sexually abusing his son in exchange for money.

it means you have no way to fight "the progress"

OP is totally definitely not gay and has big masculine hands

I found a picture of OP.

You shouldn't. The man carved a path into the abyss of human's mind. What he had seen comforted him in his misantropia.

He's not responsible for human's weakness & their fundamentally dreadful core. He just witnessed them.

>psychopaths
lad... where do you even begin?

This left-wing logic is airtight, they really are enlightened fellows. But it kinda has me worried because I'm afraid of dogs.

Bark bark, you doggosexual. Obviously you want to have sex with dogs

>le every man that hates gays is gay himself propaganda

What did conservatives mean by this?

DELET THIS NOW

It's what fags tell themselves.

>th-they just really want my butthole but are afraid to admit it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16613625

> Do the sexual inclinations of parents influence those of their children? Of 77 adult children of homosexual parents who volunteered for three different investigations, at least 23 (30%) were currently homosexual: twelve (55%) of 22 daughters and three (21%) of fourteen sons of lesbians; five (29%) of seventeen daughters and three (17%) of eighteen sons of gays; none of six sons with both a gay and a lesbian parent. At least 25 (32%) were currently heterosexual. Of the ten with transsexual parents, one of nine daughters was currently lesbian, one was currently heterosexual, and one was transsexual. The son's sexual preference was not reported. These findings suggest that parents' sexual inclinations influence their children's.

i thought people were born that way?

>one character in a film
>every man

Are you insecure? Closeted?

I remember American Dad subverting this trope. With one of the gay newscasters' dad. They did the trope and it ends with his dad still being straight and not wanting anything to do with his son.

Freued has been completely dismissed in recent decades. Freudianism is a trope/meme at this point.

>liking American Beauty is reddit now

summer is over soon

Summer has been eternal for quite some time now.

I personally believe that environment can have a huge effect on sexual orientation but that sample size is way too small to draw any causal link.

Literally every old male brit in UK that has 2 kids and publicly despises faggots?

>I personally believe that environment can have a huge effect on sexual orientation

What are you basing this on?

My dick.

All secretly gay, actually.