Help me Sup Forums

help me Sup Forums

my little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

she walks around the house half naked, tries to sit on me when I am watching a movie, gets into my room at night constantly to the point I now have to sleep with my door locked...

basically she sexually harass me 24/7, yesterday I was super tired and when I went to my room she was there inside my bed saying she was 'scared' because some horror movie and asked to sleep with me in my small twin bed, she went super mad when I kicked her out.

I am 18 she is 16, can't move alone yet. I told mom about this and she just laugh and says "is just a kid"
what can I do, moving alone is not an option yet
pic related is her

Just fuck her.

why did you write this (-_-)'

wtf? Is it real?

OP is a faggot, move along, nothing to see here.

well obviously if not bait she wnts the D
take pics, share
... abide to her will

More pics

^

Fuck Her Already!

nice trips, brah

Faggot, just give her your dick like she wants

Cheeky cunt !

trips don't lie

Pics or didn't happen

It's a copy pasta u dumb fuks

If you don't want to fuck her tell he she is making you uncomfortable

Gake and fay

why she drinking a chilada

So what I'm taking away from this is that your little cousin is staying over and you have the hots for her and keep fantasizing about her sitting on you, sharing your bed, and otherwise sexually harassing you.

But in reality she doesn't pay you any mind. But the incest fantasy is far more alluring than the reality. So you're posting said fantastical nonsense on Sup Forums because it makes it a little more real. But in reality you're just a desperate virgin.

Sound about right?

>nice trips, bot

ftfy

Smells like noodles

lul

She sounds needy as fuck
Just shut it down, let her know you care as FAMILY but make it very clear and firm in all your actions that you will not tolerate her neediness
She'll get upset and yell and maybe throw a tantrum but she'll stop clinging to you once she realizes you won't have any of her bullshit

Florida Fag here, just touch your cousin, Its really not all that strange in southern states. Guilty.

10/10

She prefer your moms dick but ser u like an option. Fuck her hard

^

Cont.
Trust me, I used to do the same thing to my brother for attention when I was that age, and our little sister now does the same thing to him as well.

Doesn't listen to these faggots, it's just a stupid girl phase, she's looking for someone to do her bidding and care about her silly little things and feel validated and loved

Tits or GTFO cunt.

>16
>scared and sleeping in bed with you
>"just a kid"

Fake as fuck my man. Would have almost been believable if she was 10-12.

>tfw this is obvious bait
>tfw this entire thread is full of newfag

>tfw pic is of Eliza, the queen.
pic related

I agree

cringe

I don't know what's sadder...
The number of years this same fucking thread/pic has been posted here, or the fact that I've been here long enough to remember that.

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

Except he doesn't even have a cousin staying at home, let alone a hot one.