cool, you should OD

C-cute

You have beautiful eyes user

Not real

tits or GTFO

This you stupid motherfuckers

pic unrelated btw.

If you're lonely then you must be crazy. Either way tits or GTFO

I cannot for the life of me figure out what is on top of that picture frame in the background.

Why are you lowquality baiting with eliza, OP?

i wish i was that cute

Time stamp

feet?

theres a board for this >/soc/

Post your ass?

>being this retarded

it wont be fixed here , youve just come to a bunch of nolife virgin losers mental fuckups genetic mistakes , thank satan they live far away

the fuck are you talking about?

Hi, Lonely. I'm dad.

Tits and a timestamp

is that you?
i have a place near where i here that you live.
i would love to come by some time.
we could just cuddle and i would probably get horny and stick it in you at some point.

Please do us a favor and show us your tits. Otherwise leave the site

i have a place that i can stay near west chester PA.
i heard that you live near there and i think that you are a mega cutie and im drunk right now so i can say all this crap.
if you are actually you it would be awesome if i could boink you.

this is some cringy bait

no, im just drunk and earlier i thought that she was really cute.
it doesnt matter wtf i say, so ill say whatever i want.

see

look, im not familiar with all of her OC. i dont know if this is her or some nigger cock sucking, cum gargling faggot.
if this is her then i will proposition her for fucky fun time. if it isnt her, then i wasted 5 minutes that i could have spent reading some autistic rambling.

You guys are some fucking stupid new fag son of a bitches

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ who don't need no civilization ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

it's a dildo

Best thread i could find to post in.

Last year the company i worked for downsized and i lost my job. I couldnt find another job that could help cover rent and our bills so i did what i thought was the best move. I took time off from school so i could work 2 part time jobs to make it work. I suffered through 2 miscarriages during this time and the doctors said that i was infertile.
During this time my mother-in-law started getting into the nasty habit of criticizing everything i did from wearing my natural curly hair to how i clean "too" often or how i shouldnt cook more then twice a week because she believes that restaurant food is healthier than homemade cooking.

tits or gtfo

She would say things like, "Why did my son fall in love with someone like you for"
"you shouldnt make vegetables. You dont need them to be healthy and i will make sure Steve(my husband/her son) doesnt eat any of that garbage"
"Why do you wear your hair curly it makes you look ugly and black"
"Oh you cleaned today?" My reply "yeah even raked the yard" She took off her shoes over our white carpet and beat the dirt onto the floors i had just vacuumed.

me too

i want to cuddle so hard

She's dead.
You can stop now.

she died?
but i didnt even get a blood sample.

Both my in-laws have issues to where they cant live by themselves anymore. So now we are all living together in the same house and its driving me nuts.
Its mine and my husbands house but she moves in and demands the master room. Ok i can give that up what ever we dont need a large bedroom. But then she starts talking about how Steve needs to divorce me and leave me because im preventing him from living his life to the fullest. Steve isnt too happy at this point because we had found out that i was pregnant again and we were trying everything in our power to make this egg stick.

So after 2 months of listening to his mom talk down about how im not a good wife because i cant have children and im only half of a woman because of it, we finally decided to tell his parents that we were expecting.

tits with timestamp or gtfo faggot.

go away.
nobody cares about your retarded family.
just shoot them and claim that they were trespassing and that you were afraid for your life.

TIMESTAMP WITH TITS OR YOUR MOM WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

His mom through the biggest bitch fit i have ever seen. She fell to the floor crying saying i ruined his life and that im a whore and its probably not even his baby. She called the cops and tried to have me arrested for trespassing on my own property. And of course the cops were confused by the scene once they got there.
My husband and i were waiting on the couch, we got some papers that proved that it was my house that i was paying for. Meanwhile my mother-in-law was screaming at the top of her lungs locked in her room. "That bitch is using him!" "Her parents didnt even love her thats why they both died when she was a teenager" "If she stays in my house any longer i will attack her for trespassing onto my property" "Her granny is black it doesnt matter just shoot her and do society a favor"

she was so irritable about it that they decided for my safety that it would be best if they went ahead and handcuffed me and took me to jail for the night. My husband wasnt having any of this nonsense at this point. He knocked on his moms door and said that if she didnt calm down since she didnt pay the bills or have her name on any of the property that he would have her arrested for trespassing. She came out of the room with a pair of scissors in her hands and ran at me. The cops didnt take too kindly too her actions and tasered the hell out of her.

Any other response is fucking wrong. Timestamp or fuck right off

lurk moar, newfriend

literally nobody cares unless you post tits.

Fuck off fag puff we all know a 45 year old cp watching rapist that gets his jolts off of making other people think your a little girl.

We never pressed charges because when she was tasered she went into cardiac arrest and had to be taken to the hospital.
They moved out and into their own home again after that all happened. My pregnancy went well and in January this year i gave birth to the sweetest baby. Everything has been going great. But now both of my in laws are having more and more serious health problems and now his mom wants to move back in with us.
My husband said no. He didnt even ask me, though he didnt need to. I didnt want to be anywhere near that crazy lady.

So while im at work that day, she comes busting in the door saying i stole her credit card and she demanded that the "whites" put me back in my place.
My boss and coworkers are completely confused about this random lady coming into a library sayingi am black and i stole her credit card earlier that day when she was checking some books out.
she was making such a huge scene by it and she was stopping and telling everyone about it and i had so many people calling me a nigger and telling me that they would rape my monkey pussy. But the black people there were equally as pissed because im not black. Eventually the cops were called. And one of the men responding to the call was one of the same cops that witnessed her crazy break down at our house.

BIG BLACK COCK is long and Black
BBC is white bois FEAR
All good things in life are BLACK
That's why white bois can't compete

niggers