youtube.com/watch?v=O5o6llgrIK0
youtube.com/watch?v=6DxcJRBJTbY
youtube.com/watch?v=rW8xE-_BsGM
youtube.com/watch?v=gJMp03HR_Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEAoTZEeWZw
youtube.com/watch?v=3tkgYWiRPAw
youtube.com/watch?v=SI65fODABgs&index=5&list=PLT7eZDOOghCglinfl77qc7RgVs1hbKPql
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This fucking idiot needs to pick up his instrument again.

Let Froosh do what he wants.

it's alright. kek at all the plebs in the comments.

oh god, i do very similar stuff but a little more ambient, funny thing is i was trying to do exactly what he does in this track, thank god i don't like it that much

i dunno, think it's okay but i agree with

>After their divorce, John was forced to pay Nicole $20k per month (that's $240,000 per year), but apparently that wasn't enough for her. She is currently fighting for a $75,000 monthly alimony payment
JUST

how is alimony even legal?

John needs to just accept that history will remember him as a buttrocker.

"and if you want these kind of memes it's alimonicatiooooooooooon"
-JUST frusciante

i would honest to god kill her if i knew where she lived, if there's one guy who doesn't deserve it is JF

This society bends over for women at the drop of a hat, or in this case, a testicle.

Reminder that this is peak Frusciante

youtube.com/watch?v=5mCaWfAwXVs

The reason this outdoes heroin-era Frusciante is his looks.

Peak Frusciante definitely was 99-07. BSSM era was when he was probably best technically as a guitarist, but as a personal and musician no doubt 99-07

Glad someone else doesn't think the heroin era is the best. If someone says they only like the first two they just like the lore of Froosh and not the actual music.

all his electronic stuff has been embarrassing

"On October 19, 2015, a judge ruled in favor of Turley saying Frusciante had to pay his former wife $53,000 a month. Frusciante was also forced to pay $71,000 for Turley's legal expenses"

jesus, now i understand why his music sounds like an incoherent mess

This is better than anything else he's released. Decent modular improv.

Yeah its not great but have to keep in mind he doesn't make it so others enjoy it

a JUST in the making

how long until he's touring with the chilis again

not long, Josh doesn't work for them. Does anyone else agree? Its like he doesn't have the chemistry with the band

>a JUST in the making
"However, the two parties have since reached a settlement, with Frusciante making a one-time payment of USD 1.6 million, and covering a chunk of her legal fees." there's nothing 'in the making' about it

they're still one of the top 10 biggest bands in the world without him

He's a stiff in one of the least stiff bands in history.

sounds like shit but i bet it was fun to make

>uses a modular once

She's still a cunt that deserves get beaten into a permanent coma.

Thats not an accomplishment when you look at the state rock is in atm

hope youre doing okay Johnny :-)

If you still wanna make that sound, it's the sound of an FM synth with the operator pitches and levels being automated.

every show they play is either an arena or a festival. not to mention they're old enough to count as a classic rock band now. the rolling stones are arguably the biggest band in the world performing shows, despite rock's waning popularity

I do agree RHCP are a massive band but rock is now only dominated by classic rock bands such as the Stones and RHCP

Not a big fan of this but still better than anything RHCP have produced in 25 years

Is it just me or is there a lot of news for this track as opposed to the last few years?

Also getting a rock audience to hear this is brilliant

All those dislikes.

>Also getting a rock audience to hear this is brilliant
not more brilliant than lou reed dropping metal machine music, at a time when shit like fleetwood mac and the carpenters were at the top of the charts

>WTF is this a JOKE???
All these rock fans not understanding the only way in which this could be a joke is how late to the party the sound design is. Kek.

The comment section is bloody hilarious.

Post more rare fru's pls

I dont have much 2bh

Same lol

I love John 'anthony motherfucking' Frusciante

youtube.com/watch?v=O5o6llgrIK0

youtube.com/watch?v=6DxcJRBJTbY

youtube.com/watch?v=rW8xE-_BsGM

youtube.com/watch?v=gJMp03HR_Zo

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEAoTZEeWZw

youtube.com/watch?v=3tkgYWiRPAw

youtube.com/watch?v=SI65fODABgs&index=5&list=PLT7eZDOOghCglinfl77qc7RgVs1hbKPql

If you like Frusciante era RHCP and you haven't heard any John Frusciante...

It's shite and he still killed River Phoenix

this is actually a biographical song about alimoney payments. froosh is crying out for help.

>Frusciante forced River Phoenix to take drugs

KEK

i will visit him personally and extort curtains pt.2 from his vocal chords if he doesn't stop making shite right this moment

Big deal, everything actually interesting that's happened in rock has been underground. By the time you're playing stadiums, you've turned into commercial crud for normies.

They haven't had a charting single in a decade.

John desperately wants to be this misunderstood genius eccentric multi-instrumentalist.

The hard truth is that he's a good guitarist and songwriter but that is it. His electronica is shitty and when he talks about spirits and shit in interviews it just reeks of pretentious longing to be cool and deep. Makes me cringe every time.

Frusciante is unironically one of my heroes. Not only as a guitar player but his philosophy surrounding it and everything and making music like the track OP posted and pissing people off. It's a shame I feel embarrassed for enjoying RHCP.

John Frusciante is the human equivalent of Fight Club.

Bullshit pretentious pseudo-deep philosophy that idiots actually admire and subscribe to.

This is why you don't get married when you're rich and famous, or you have to choose a wife at least as rich as you

Fight club is a really fun movie

Red Hot Chili Peppers are really fun band.

his solo stuff>rhcp

Not the electronic stuff.

Hit the nail on the head. Same could be said about Navarro's time in the band btw

Or, were in the 80s anyway.

He's just making the music he wants to make and keeping a low profile, dude. He barely even performs anymore