Legitimately made me cry

>legitimately made me cry
Is this supposed to happen what the fuck

Yes user, it's a wonderful album. What track?

my girls?

i tripped listening to it and it was so emotionally overwhelming

I don't remember crying, but when I first heard it, I was just lying on my floor and thinking about my life.

In the Flowers. Felt like I got slammed by a brick wall of emotion

what album ?

I'm listening to this for the first time. I don't have lyrics in front of me, which I think was a big mistake. The instrumentals seem to lack a whole lot of diversity, which may have been fine if they didn't drone out the vocals enough that I can't tell what he's saying most of the way through. Next time through I'll have to read along, maybe I'll enjoy it more. It was alright, though.

In the aeroplane over the sea

such an unbelivably cringeworthy thread, jesus christ, I've never wanted to forget this boards existence as much as I do now.

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Plebs cry with that weak album

Patricians cry with this outstanding masterpiece

I cried because of how much my ears hurt

I remember being stoned as fuck first time I played this. Was a transcendent experience.

inb4 DUDE WEED LMAO

>he requires Hallucinogenic substances to fully enjoy an album

Know what you are? Starts with a P and ends in Leb

It grows on you

Bluish best song

my thoughts exactly

>instrumentals seem to lack a whole lot of diversity
Literally this whole album's gimmick is that it has a shitload of things going at once. Try focusing on the background

kek

I feel you man.
Fucking Bluish

Kys

Pleb can't stand good music

In the Flowers = Bluish > Daily Routine > Summertime Clothes > Brother Sport > No More Runnin > Almost Frightened > Guys Eyes > My Girls > Taste > Almost Frightened >>> Lion In A coma

>not summertime clothes

TRIPS OF TRUTH

>Lion in a Coma at bottom

No

Name one song that is worse than Lion In A Coma, on MPP and I'll tell you why you're a pleb.

It's cool, I'll wait.

Almost Frightened, because you put it in your fucking list twice

>legitimately made me shoot up my school

>Almost Frightened
kysmm

Lion in a Coma it's fucking weak bro, it keeps the album from being a 10

It's keeps MPP's second half from being a total snooze-fest

if you're a woman then I guess it's excusable, but no adult male should ever cry listening to music and continue calling himself a man

this album just makes me miss my qt indie gf :(

>Implying the second half being a "snooze-fest" is a bad thing

SHIGGY

This

>it's okay, the music is MEANT to be boring!

Next you'll defend Danse Manatee for sounding shitty on purpose

Shrooms or LSD?

Not him, but I probably speak for a lot of people when I say that drugs aren't needed to enjoy music (obviously) and most people don't do it often, but sometimes real magic happens with the right album at the right time with the right amount of the right substance.

Sounds like you'll never have that in your short life here.

>those harmonies at the end of also frightened

This. Do I need drugs for music? Of course not. But they've made certain listening experiences more enjoyable and immersive than they would have been otherwise.