Eternal /trb/: butters go study edition

Previous thread: Useful /trb/ related links:
pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/the-gentleman-ultra/2017/jan/24/50-best-young-footballers-italy-serie-a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Decide to come back to trb and the thread's half-way down the catalog at 525 posts. You guys fall apart without an Asian flag to make your threads.

i think it's just nobody cares if we die anymore

I-I'm trying, Mao.

>You guys fall apart without an Asian flag to make your threads.

Let's make this thread alive then. How's save my chinese friend? And if you allow me to, let me ask: how's Renato Augusto?

tripfaggery killed /trb/ by turning the threads into their whatsapp group, to be perfectly honest

ok think about it

what would happen if all the tripfags suddenly left

What killed /trb/ was the leave of Kenyabro, most of Argies, butters (he didn't leave, but doesn't post as much) and some other tripfags such as MF (as annoying he could be at times he would at least have some semi-interesting topics) imo.
Most of tripfags these days don't post 1/5 of what the oldfag tripfags used to. No offense, they are still nice people, but still. Except Mitch. You can't stop posting, can't you Mitch?

3/4 of tripfags are insufferable cunts 2bh.

I-i care...

Don't get complacent.

I have a month holiday between ending studies and starting work for the new year, so I want to tribble a bit.

I don't know shit about the Chinese league tbqh. Watched one game in the stadium, which is in my district, between Hangzhou (my local team, starring a 47 year old Tim Cahill) and Guangzhou Evergrande. Was looking forward to watching more league games this year, then my team got fugging relegated. I will watch more anyway.

/trb/ is tripfaggotry.

never

i mean if they're that insufferable just filter them and enjoy your totally empty /trb/ threads where the one britanon posts links to interesting articles he finds and people occasionally post "bets" along with a picture of their WACKY world cup draws from the future

we'd have good threads for once.

mitch out.

Has anyone ever had a team that's shit at home but amazing away?

I have no idea what's causing this

good threads with 3 posts per day

if you really want me to stop posting i'll take off my name and start using proper grammar and sentence structure and start being a massive cunt to everyone, that way i'll become one of the other 4 britanons that frequent this place :^)

that'll surely revive /trb/

Get a backup away tictac for counter-attacking.

AGAIN???!!!
>we're nice people
good one

why don't you just post anonymously like the rest of us?

QTs edition

is your team based on an island?

>cagliari

because he gets his jollies by being reminded of a bull mounting the dayz

mainly so people can ask me to stream if they want to watch me

this too

We'll come back stronger, provided I'm not sacked of course

I do believe he was implying new trips are nice people.

This is a good post.
Stop that.

>Not enjoying meme WC/Euros draws from the future posts

Cmon, don't disappoint me now Mitch.

Yea, like if non-tripfags made this thread alive and not the other way around most of the times

Most of the times it's your tactics. Seriously.

>That hand covering the mouth in shame
Gets me everytime. Also, been sometime since I last saw you CW. How's life?

Didn't say everyone was nice. And your /trb/'s doctor, so don't exclude yourself.

um, what are the new trips besides Mitch?

i've spent 3 of the past 4 months out in the field for training, with another few weeks on vacation. shit has been busy as fuck. how are you brazilanon?

The american fe/male Sup Forums poster that died?
The french guy who posts once a month while he's at work?

No idea about anything else.

ON TRIPFAGS, AND THE WORLD

There's one thing and one thing only that we could do to immensely improve /trb/, instantly, overnight, and that's facilitate more posts about the lives of tripfags. Create them, nurture the ones that exist, guide the "discussions", and make sure they stay on track. If we're here to discuss fm, ultimately, we are here to discuss the life of tripfags. There is no way for a person to grasp the full implications of /trb/ and not realize this. We're talking about the most autistic people who ever lived. You must realize this. It's not a joke anymore. We're seeing the world degenerate further and further into chaos, and we're standing by and watching it happen. You want to fix /trb/? You want to fix the world? You want to fix your life? You need only take one step: read tripfag posts. There is no substitute for hard work, and that's what the tripfags require of you if you are to understand them. If you are to understand not just them, but the world. We're not talking about fifa, reddit, all that nonsense. We're talking about saving our lives. We're talking about meditating on God. We're talking about communing with the primary presence. This is not an issue to be treated lightly.

hi mango

why man, and how.

the french guy isn't a tripfag though, is he?

You got it wrong, kiddo. Some tripfags actually had a whatsapp group, literally. /trb/ is more like a discord channel.
Also sometimes trips are good to use. For example I pressed mitch to use his trip because his identity is relevant.
I started using my name because there was another spanish guy posting when I started posting here.
Also what said. Trips are part of the /trb/ culture.

>The american fe/male Sup Forums poster that died?
who? onyourwings or something?

Not our regular autistic obsessive frog, the other one (who has literally posted like 3 times). But yeah, he used a trip.

The Ghost of Jean Belisomethingorother

My international football failings are well documented but germany are really good right now

Quite good. Had a shit 2017, started the year good, but not as good as I wanted. I do have plans to stop being a lazy cunt by doing stuff like going to the gym and stop fucking playing FM as much. So in general good.

>The Ghost of Jean Belisomethingorother
Wait, he died?

>Only 2 goals of difference from 7-1 and not really as shameful

The feels.

I mean, I can only speculate, but he hasn't posted in several months and one of his last posts was talking about having been diagnosed with some kind of cancer.

i'm not saying i don't, it's just there's very little content here that isn't that kind of thing

or someone posting the 900th screenshot of their save in 2564 when they lose to le tiny team from inner mongolia

or someone posting the 9000th screenshot of them losing 1-0 with the match stats showing they had 94 clear cut chances

/trb/ is repetitive nowadays and probably was before nowadays too, i've only been here for just over a year and i'm pretty sure i've seen most of the original content that i'm ever going to no matter how long i stay

Regular autistic obsessive frog is a pretty good poster to be desu. And that comes from a guy that hates French people.

well he was a ghost
the trip drama is what keeps /trb/ spicy, most of the actual FM content hasn't changed that much over the years
just that people went from uploading FM highlights to youtube to uploading gifs and then to uploading webms

You need to pick a poster and become autistically obsessed with one of their reasons for absolutely no good reason.

It worked for the rest of us with Mitch for quite a while anyway.

>with one of their reasons for absolutely no good reason.
with one of their regens* for absolutely no good reason.

>having an autistic shitfit because nobody has given you attention for two days

actually i am mitch i just took the trip off

>thinking will keen wasn't worthy of the obsession

pls... L E G E N D

actually i get a pretty good amount of attention nowadays, stream is more consistent than ever!!!

That is why trips are so important, since they manage to transform normal FM conversations into non-related shit or manage to actually make memes. Or they just throw random not FM related stuff in the thread and people reply, making the thread alive again. That's why the thread being alive depends on tripfags not because they use a trip, but simply because no one is quite as autistic to speak of the stuff they do.

>I do have plans to stop being a lazy cunt by doing stuff like going to the gym and stop fucking playing FM as much

good luck, /trb/ will always be here for you.

and i will encourage you to improve when i am about.

a lot of this is to do with the fact that you can build up a solid idea of the characters behind the trip

if a random britanon posted the daisy story without names then 6 months later told another story about how he broke his foot chasing after his girlfriend it wouldn't have been 1/10th as funny as when i did it

if morzi wasn't such a massive bully the sister sniffing thing wouldn't be half as hilarious (although the lithuanian flag would make it a little easier to guess who he was if he posted)

if the irish guy who got bummed in freshers week didn't use a trip (sorry forgotten their name), the fact that he named his kid Archie wouldn't be anywhere near as good either

tripfag memery is a HUGE part of why people come to /trb/ imo, this place wouldn't be anywhere near as interesting without trips

>massive bully
where did this triggerred fuck crawl out of?
>when i did it
mitch put your trip back on

>trips on existential pooicide watch

good.

What's the point to the team talk system? You don't have full freedom, it's somewhat limited by the score and you don't have all the choices at the same time, and then again, you only need calm, aggressive and passionate, and only like two or three options underneath those.
Seriously, what's the point?

>he named his kid Archie
ffs poor kid

I guess it's the best possible system on a video >game. Do you have any better idea?

fine

>thinking anyone will genuinely change their behavior based on what you and like 2 other anons want
bet u voted green party

agree with , next time you're 3-0 down against the team in 20th at half time, don't use any team talk and see how you do man!

you're right in that it's limited but they'd need to do significant work on it for it to be improved much and we all know there are more important things to improve

you literally only need aggressive unless you absolutely thrash someone

morale is fuckhuge important in 17, kind of the reason they're more necessary now than ever in FM.

rate my screen setup

Extremely Questionable.

>chief shitposter
Don't exagerate on your autism now, Mitch.

>don't use any team talk and see how you do man
That's not what I meant. I meant that we should use it since there is nothing better possible to be done. And it's quite easy actually, so it's not a really bad problem.

>mac
>Star Trek TNG on the background
>posting when it's 4AM
6.5/10, redeemed yourself with FM15.

What? You don't like TNG?

>Mac

>calm
I'm just a lurker, been on /trb/ for like 4 years and I've posted like 30 times at best, but I think tripfags didn't kill these threads; it's just the lack of good ones, I miss Jair memes and UTV shitposting desu

oh no i was agreeing with you, was basically trying to tell the guy to quit bitching about a system that he probably finds incredibly useful at times

well, he got a reaction out of you. you've got to give him that. you gave him exactly what he wanted. you played right into his hands

>auto-update
>mac
>star trek
>3.48am

fuck me mate

>but I think tripfags didn't kill these threads; it's just the lack of good ones
Exactly amigo. I just don't agree with the Jair memes and UTV shitposting because I'm a relatively newfag

I know, it's just that the way you expressed it may have passed an idea I didn't agree.

>single monitor
>mac
>laptop
>1280x800
>tiny ass portion dedicated for tng
>tng
>Sup Forums not on tomorrow
>ctrl+f "trb" on screen
>four goals in the first half but nothing in the second
absolutely embarrassing.

>it's just the lack of good ones, I miss Jair memes and UTV shitposting desu
>Jair memes and UTV shitposting
>good
concern

>posting when it's 4AM
Today was the last working day of the Chinese calender. Starting tomorrow the whole country goes on holiday, and you can't do anything or go anywhere until February. So, up all night playing trb for me.

I made a mistake having a little sleep earlier too.

jair is good.

it's when you have to skip past 20 replies of tripfags having a conversation with each other about utter nonsense that they get annoying.

jair memes weren't that bad, and well, the UTV shitposting is just nostalgia for the first threads I read

Jair memes spawned Lynk.
Enjoying or having fond memories of anything related to UTV is a bit questionable.

does anyone have the screenshot about /trb/ discussing what "listened passionately" means?

>it's when you have to skip past 20 replies of tripfags having a conversation with each other about utter nonsense that they get annoying.
Have you ever tried maybe entering the conversation and not being literally autistic? Because I haven't a conversation that was way too personal to enter in for a long time. Well, there aren't many conversations here anyway because most threads are always dead.

Must've not seen Marq's posts.

Different user here

The conversations in question are usually about their real lives and wanting to sniff their stepsister or somesuch nonsense

Go back about 3 threads to see the latest outburst

Marq hasn't posted here in ages.

You just spent two years playing for us

We won the league title together a week ago

;_;

not even that, i don't recall that.

just generally when any decent number of them are on at one time, the thread stops being about fm, and starts being a tripfag catch-up thread.

there are still posts in between the catch up posts about fm

again, if it's really that bad just filter them

r. augusto a shit why do you even care about this faggot

dumbass curintiANO

Having quite the dillema here guys.

playing with 3 centrebacks, what works best? bpd-d,cd-d,bpd-d or cb-d,bpd-s,cb-d. For me so far the first one worked better but I have a very small sample size of games so maybe one of you more experienced people can help me out.

>Being this mad because your team has probably never won a World Club Championship

Bet you were one of the fags that were climaxing when he played well as the captain of the NT during the olympics. Get mad.

4 at the back.

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO!

IT. IS. IN. THE. BAG.

But R. Augusto was indeed an overrated piece of shit that can barely pass decently. Props on him for becoming a 'leader', though. That's what earned him the spot in the NT. Everyone else is better than him but is also a spineless mute cunt.

lad, it's the player's attributes that dictate that.

if he has poor decisions but can tackle, limited defender
if he can pass and has fine decisions, bpd
if he can tackle but isn't that agile, stopper
if he's fine overall, set him to defend.

I'm probably inaccurate but the core idea is right.

LD(s)L(a)LD(s)

>But R. Augusto was indeed an overrated piece of shit that can barely pass decently
That is true yea. He was quite overrated. I just asked for him because there aren't really many other good players from Corinthians who left for China since Jadson was shit/ may return to Brazil and Gil was good, but eh. One player that was quite underrated was Vagner Love imo. 3rd or 2nd on the goalscoring charts and was called useless most of the campaign.

>Everyone else is better than him but is also a spineless mute cunt.
Probably the only reason R. Augusto was the ''''''''''''''leader''''''''''''''''' on the Olympic NT, because no one has the wish to be minimaly involved wit the NT and would rather spend the week taking selfies and talking with their friends on the phone. And hence why the 7-1.

FUCKS SAKE

rip dreams of making money from cl

11 points

Norbro 2.0

at least I lose to good teams.

BAYERN COULD YOU FUCKING NOT

i now wanna play 14 again

Which is really just Butters 2.0, isn't it?

the good part about playing in europa is that you get to play pleb teams with shit players like Joe hart and my new favorite named forward Ciro Immobile

theguardian.com/football/the-gentleman-ultra/2017/jan/24/50-best-young-footballers-italy-serie-a

How many have you bought?

>he doesnt buy regens

It's the second qualifying round, not the third, I have to beat them just to lose my way into Europa

please crush apoel, I hate those cunts.

rip white diallo

Reminder that they have made the CL QFs more recently than Arsenal

jesus christ.

im still salty from how they behaved when they knocked rosenborg out from the CL qualifiers