George Zimmerman is selling the gun

George Zimmerman is selling the gun.

TYT and liberals are losing their shit.
Cenk is off the wall crazy
>SO WHAT BLACK PEOPLE CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE AND WHEN THEY DO THEY GET SHOT AND THE GUN GETS SOLD JKFHSDAJHAJKHSAKJHADKSADKJHAS
youtube.com/watch?v=x0iNy0HM8aU
cnn.com/2016/05/12/us/george-zimmerman-gun-auction/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
usatoday.com/story/news/2016/05/12/george-zimmerman-auctions-gun-used-trayvon-martin-killing/84271998/
nydailynews.com/news/national/george-zimmerman-gun-auction-shut-weapon-bidding-website-article-1.2634876
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:2p29WHpR4qcJ:www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=558112068 &cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:2r-2us-JjiMJ:unitedgungroup.com/auction/detail/auction/9/slug/george-zimmerman-s-gun-used-2-26-12 &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
youtube.com/watch?v=yH61hFsma24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I can only promise one thing the gun shots well I have tested it

I mean, I don't really think he should be selling the gun either. Kinda twisted if you ask me.

I'm supper second amendment and really think the ZimZam went too far and is going to start some actual violence.

>supper

Ya but the auction hit 700k, If you get assaulted by a violent dindu nuffin and your life gets ruined. You can't get a job or anything. Are you really not gonna take that?

I think this is hilarious. TYT are also profiting off of this because they are publicizing and signaling their superior virtue. They are huge hypocrites in this.

Is one 17 year old black boy worth more than 1.5 millions Cenk?

>700k
No fucking way, sauce?

Ha, great point actually. Media profiting off of this just as much as Zimmerman is.

>No fucking way, sauce?

It's a piece of Americana. The trial was a huge thing.

It's in poor taste, but the guys life is ruined. He can't show his face in any city in the US without being harassed and likely assaulted/killed. The gun represents a substantial chunk of income.

i thought zim was a hispanic

what?

The Nightly and Larry "Nigger" Wilmore were practically in tears about this.

Saying that Zimmerman only got off because he was white.

Saying that a black man would have gone to jail if he show a white innocent kid.

Saying that Trayvon was a martyr.

Saying that hopefully Zimmerman kills himself.

Saying that hopefully someone else kills Zimmerman.

Saying that Zimmerman is a racist and was only trying to find black children he could murder.

>This is today's liberalism.

they took it down trying to see if I can find a screenshot

Why is it his fault if niggers can't stop being violent?

>one white man dead in miami already
What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

>muh 17 year old kid
>muh he followed him
Outstanding, nevermind that was tore apart in court and just 100 years ago 17 year olds built their own ranches and farms and went to war lol

>News flash the gun is over 1m at the auction as of RIGHT Now (May 12th 2300 PST.)
Is this true?

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/05/12/george-zimmerman-auctions-gun-used-trayvon-martin-killing/84271998/
Maybe Etsy is the way to go.

here is one article where it hit 200k
nydailynews.com/news/national/george-zimmerman-gun-auction-shut-weapon-bidding-website-article-1.2634876

i believe they are mistakenly referring to mr zim zam zombardio as a white man, when in fact he is of hispanic origin

Why is Ana all tarted up like a whore?

Their butthurt is immaculate I love it.

I think he means the post-verdict chimpout had already claimed a white life.

Also
>The gun that murdered trayvon martain
>Sorry killed
That's right bitch ass cuck

When he was let go there were riots and white people were killed he was suggesting that it was revenge and maybe zimmerman was next

>YT literally getting their talking points from gawker

wew lad

>Littleboy
Muh 6 foot little boy!

Gotta love capitalism.

>If I am a black person and someone is following me I can't bash their head against the concrete

>tfw Obama and the media turned Zimmerman into the monster they claimed he was
I'd be doing the same shit
Fuck em

>deny aremian genocide

>cry about some dead nigger

>These niggas thinking past generations of niggas had a chance in hell of organizing an army from extremely competitive tribes
>That nigga on the beach thinking, "Maybe they'll buy the negro slaves I've got left over from the raid last week."

>We are on the sidelines of non violence
>Backs people who blockade roads and throw rocks at cars
WEW LAD

This was just on one of our major national news programs.

God bless the United States.

KEK
>webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:2p29WHpR4qcJ:www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=558112068 &cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

>webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:2r-2us-JjiMJ:unitedgungroup.com/auction/detail/auction/9/slug/george-zimmerman-s-gun-used-2-26-12 &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

>I am honored and humbled to announce the sale of an American Firearm Icon. The firearm for sale is the firearm that was used to defend my life and end the brutal attack from Trayvon Martin on 2/26/2012. The gun is a Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm. It has recently been returned to me by the Department of Justice. The pistol currently has the case number written on it in silver permanent marker. Many have expressed interest in owning and displaying the firearm including The Smithsonian Museum in Washington D.C. This is a piece of American History. It has been featured in several publications and in current University text books. Offers to purchase the Firearm have been received; however, the offers were to use the gun in a fashion I did not feel comfortable with. The firearm is fully functional as the attempts by the Department of Justice on behalf of B. Hussein Obama to render the firearm inoperable were thwarted by my phenomenal Defense Attorney. I recognize the purchaser's ownership and right to do with the firearm as they wish. The purchaser is guaranteed validity and authenticity of the firearm. On this day, 5/11/2016 exactly one year after the shooting attempt to end my life by BLM sympathizer Matthew Apperson I am proud to announce that a portion of the proceeds will be used to: fight BLM violence against Law Enforcement officers, ensure the demise of Angela Correy's persecution career and Hillary Clinton's anti-firearm rhetoric. Now is your opportunity to own a piece of American History. Good Luck.

Your friend, George M. Zimmerman

~Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum~

>Hurls the arrow at the captain

>Talking about a spear

Based Cenk

>TYT viral marketing

No

Just finished thank you OP. That was the best display I have seen in about a year. Made me recall the glorious summer of zim zam, what a great time for Sup Forums

I heard it was taken down from one site but another gun site put it up.

Local news said the site crashed because so many people were going to it. Also said it hit $1 million

check web caches or the wayback machine
>webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:2p29WHpR4qcJ:www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=558112068 &cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

>webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:2r-2us-JjiMJ:unitedgungroup.com/auction/detail/auction/9/slug/george-zimmerman-s-gun-used-2-26-12 &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I thought the news wasn't supposed to be biased.

Why does TYT have blatant bias if they're basically working off the same bias?

Deus vult

Say it with me, YT...

NOT GUILTY.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Doesn't matter.

Freedom motherfucker.

Why does anyone watch TYT? Its retard-tier. Literally. Those two clowns are retards who rarely have any clue what the fuck they're saying. Total nincompoops. I've never heard them say anything remotely intelligent about anything.

She's nearing her wall.

I heard he fucked the state or someone for millions in damages?

What a madman. Is he trying to kill the black market with this move?

And today's conservatives see nothing wrong with what he did.

Yet at the same time, if a black guy defends himself, he goes to jail. Given the massive lack of evidence in that trial, had the races been reversed, Zimmerman would surely be in jail for murder.

Imagine the whole thing could've been avoided if he just let the kid eat his skittles in peace and didn't stalk him.

You're wrong. See

CURRENT PRICE IS A MILLION DOLLARS

TYT ON SUICIDE WATCH/ NIGGERS BTFO

>That seething rage
NOT GUILTY FAGGOTS!!!! HAHAHA

Because it's not news. Everytime I have watched seen TYT it is just butthurt lefties whining and getting each other riled up reading vox and huffpo or watching real election coverage. I would say about 20-30% of people who watch it, just love to hear them get butthurt.

>Based
>Cenk
You what faggot?

1/10

Pretty sure this isn't the first famous gun to be sold

>those comments

These roaches would have rather seen Zim zam beaten to death by a feral groid. I think we all know who the real monsters are.

>People still think this is bait.

>linking a TYT video
>>>>>

This is the same guy who lost his fucking mind when the San Bernadino shooting happened and he thought it was a white guy before hearing it was actually a couple of radical Muslims?

Cenk always sounds like he's drunk or on pills.

I really feel bad for liberals, desu. They are so damn niave, I mean not cenk necessarily but a lot of my dumb friends who moved to places like Portland or San Fransisco, they have no idea bad the pendulum is going to swing back, or that it was even so far in one direction in the first place.

NBC for editing the 911 call and slander/defamation, I believe

wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=yH61hFsma24

God damn, why does Ana Kasparian look like she wants to dominate me.

how are the financially sustaining themselves?

Speaking of, does anybody have that pictuee of Zimmerman smiling with the Kornheiser-esque "FREE" underneath? All I can find in the archives is one with "LUNCH" instead.

I guess through ads.Plus subscriptions and donations on their website

>Turks are buttblasted
>ZIMMERMAN IS A PIG
>WHAT A MONSTER

Fucking Noice, love this shit

This is why we need to do everything we can to help trump win. Just imagine these people lose their shit on election night

> a man selling his personal belonging

What is wrong with that?

After all the shit Zim Zam went through, he has every right to hate niggers and leftists.

>George is our OJ

HAHAHAHAHA SUCK IT LIBERALS

You mean Anata Sarkeesparian?

>kid

He's broke as shit and will never be able to show his face in town without some dindu trying to kill him. He needs the money, and frankly, we should do what we did for Officer Wilson and make sure he gets as much as humanly possible.

this cumdumpster at 1:37 to 2:02

that butthurt.

This. Fuck this race-baiting nigger and the leftist media in the country. Fuck 'em all to hell.

A Mexican shoots a nigger in Florida, something that happens hundreds of times a day, and somehow it's white people's fault. That's the only racist thing about it.

So... are you saying we're gonna get a race war?

BUT MUH DINDU

FUCK INNOCENT BEFORE GUILTY AND SHEEEIT

Observe how decietful this turkroach is, he "accidentally" calls it murder and then says "no sorry, I mean killed", as a way to plant the idea that it was murder.

Observe how they are doing adhoms like calling him "monster", "motherfucker", "monster". Observe how they are saying arguments "He's a disgusting pig, have some compassion".

These turkroaches makes me hate turks for being so decietful.

>Trump wins
>Brexit happens
>Zim Zam becomes a millionaire by killing a dindu
It is no longer the current year.

Holy fuck! I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Thank you.

>adhoms
Might want to google what that term means

There hasn't been enough sacrifice for the blood god the last few days.

The Blood god is craving. B.F.B.G - Blood for the Blood God.

The Stand Your Ground law is pretty stupid, dead nigger or not.

There was a case where a burgler broke into a guy's house and when confronted ran away, but the owner of the house chased him down and killed him, which is obviously murder at that point, but the judge cleared him under the Stand Your Ground law.

It's kind of stupid.

kek that picture

Eat shit Canada.

If you punch me I will shoot you. It really doesn't get simpler than that.

Reporting your crimes and trying to maintain line of sight until the authorities arrive is not justification for violence!

WTF LEFTISTS WHO BROUGHT US ALL THESE NIGGERS.

But Zimmerman isn't white, he's Hispanic...

Nah, fuck him. If you break into somebody's home, you are forfeiting your life.

yeah, if he actually kept his head down and didn't gloat over killing him by doing this and earlier by tweeting picture of trayvon's dead body.. he's just feeding the media with even more junk desu

But the burglar won in the end.

Because at this point it's oral clickb8 bloggfagging. Zero substance whatsoever.