Anyone here give little to no fucks about exercise/physical fitness...

Anyone here give little to no fucks about exercise/physical fitness? Got a bunch of fitfags around my area and I just see no point. Lift weights for what purpose? In my opinion I think it's all vanity. Anyone here give no fucks about going to the gym and actually likes being a coach potato?

I like it, but there's my brain who thinks it's smart and tries to convince me to get healthier :P

I lift weights for 3 reasons.

1. I can lift more when I'm stronger.
2. I am sexier/healthier.
3. I am a more effective fighter.

>more effective fighter

*teleports behind you*

Working out can make you feel better, live longer, and can also impact your job if it involves physical activity.

Apparently Sup Forums is full of fitfags too...

I know moves to attack people behind me.

1. Aesthetics can do a lot for you
2. Makes you alpha
3.better at fighting
4. Its euphoric (lifting releases dopamine)

So I don't look like that? Its embarrassing

It's nearly impossible to explain to someone who doesn't exercise how it feels to be fit. You just think more clearly, feel more confident, have more energy, are happier, and sleep better. It's like a drug.

Either your joke sucks or I don't get it.

You are also less tired during the day because your body gets used to using more energy.

It's depressing how many people think that being exhausted all day is normal.

You don't have to be a fitfag OP. Being overweight isn't necessarily bad but being completely inactive is. You need to do at least a little cardio every week or you'll probably die at "I only exercise so I can eat more cheese and drink more beer"

Yeah, it is sad. Unless you have my job. Then it's understandable.

It's cool op, just stay fat while I plow hotties, get favored in job interviews, and stave off depression.(perks of being fit, not necessarily lifting)

I don't lift and really don't give a shit about muscle, BUT I do cardio really often, don't want to get fat and love food too much

You don't get it, it was actually pretty decent.

Mfw

>Either your joke sucks or I don't get it.
It's the latter.

I understand the joke, it's just not that good. Old me me 2/10

>Old
>only trendy new memes are good
Kys

So is the joke that teleportation has a tactical advantage in a fight? Or is it something more creative that I'm missing here?

The latter.
Lurk moar.

"it's like a drug"
>tells kids to start doing "it"

Good parenting skills.
>I can't explain it, but it's like drugs
>does drugs
>claims to be healthy

U're on drugs.

enjoy dying at 30 m8

>4. Its euphoric (lifting releases dopamine)
dunno but after i do sport i feel sweaty and like shit

> clothes fit nicer
> more respect from other men
> better posture
> more confidence
> more attractive for opposite sex
> people will listen to you more often and also do what you ask them

Yes, they are more vain, obnoxious, and scary. Being "fit" is unhealthy, it alters your perception on reality, and makes your mind unable to spot various things like sizes and shapes. Darwinism. You're literally in a body coma, on drugs, that make you feel vastly superior.

>>Makes you feel good, man, makes you feel REAL good

Anyone with a superior lifestyle, and alpha status doesn't need to do the hard labor of "volunteering-4-free" to make "others" think the same, let alone be that way. If you're alpha, you're gonna wanna stay that way. If you have $60 million worth of gold in your unlocked apartment, you're not gonna wanna tell anyone, let alone, brag about it relentlessly.

Do you live under a rock?

74% of americans are over weight... you should feel good and maybe slightly superior but not letting anything like that go to your head is important. You can be better then other people at anything and build an ego... OR you build confidence and empathy for others who were like you before. Then you help people become healthy. no need to workout and be a jock bro, your seeing something thats not there. 2/10 bait made me respond

No. why?

Are you a slave to corporates, promoting their products and ideas without an ounce of concern about their actual health?

>>When I workout, I feel HUGE
>>I feel
>>I seem
>>I see
>>I see HUGE
>>/actually stayed the same

Same diff with superiority. My teacher once told me I was better than everyone to make me stop crying.

I do workout each 2 days for 3 months now and it is just bullshit.
Don't get me wrong, I can see some changes in my body, but the pain is just not worth it and the process has to be continuous

No, I don't buy products. I just lift.

You're doing it wrong. In high school, I gained 20 pounds a year of muscle.

Ah, so you promote purchasing gym memberships then? Or you purchase and promote corporates via purchasing equipment?

work out != muscle gain

I barely even go to a gym nowadays. I do other kind of physical activity, mostly on my own.

I gained muscle by lifting weights. If I didn't lift weights, I'd be the same skinny 120 pound kid.