Is there a way to get naturally glazed eyes?

Is there a way to get naturally glazed eyes?

I want to look empty and sinister like a sociopath so people will think twice before messing with me.

I read that if you blink much, much less throughout the day you get shiny eyes. Will this work?

stop being a faggot and buy a knife
Be ready to use it and bam, no one will mess with you

is this a short copypasta? or are you just 13 years old

I'm not fucking about, I am dead serious. Will blinking less give my eyes an empty, cold look?

It's new people I meet and strangers that I don't want to see the weakness in my eyes when they look at me.

Can you guys help me or not?

A SWEDE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the free bump, faggot fuck

>get naturally
>get
>naturally
>getting something that's natural

You a dumb motherfucker.

Behavior man, i never been bothred anytime in my life, even drunk.

You sure you want that OP, people always tell me I've got that blank stare killer kinda look. It kinda works for me but you don't really want it if you're social.

English tip: Sentances end with periods.

stop pretending to be something youre not you edgemeister

English tip: Proofread your shit talk.

This is the most autistic shit I've read all week

Why don't you just outright ask:
"How can I look like a sinister anime character?"

You want to know a quick way to make your eyes look distant? Put a single drop of cyanoacrylate in each of your eyes. It's an industrial wetting agent, water based. It's made to give clay and stay that wet, glazed look. Ask for it at the hardware store but don't tell them what it's for, if you say it's for consumption they can't sell it to you because it can get you high.

Care to elaborate pls?
I'm not really well in the social spectrum, I just dont wanna be bullied or taken for weak by new people.
Well not like that, more like someone with an intense and cold gaze so I can stare someone down.

Blinking alot less gives the eyes a glazed look, dont it?
Nice try

Dude human interaction just doesn't work like that.

If you try to stare someone down, they'll take your size, dress style, location and a bunch of other stuff in.

It doesn't work like an anime - you won't convince people that there's something dark and primal lurking within you that will scare people off.

They'll just think you're an upper up autistic dweeb who doesn't present any threat at all

just stop user
Learn some social skills instead

this might take a while. but try to find the most fucked up movies. sit in the dark. eat less. while watching these fucked up movies you have to embrace the dark . jerk off to it, or cut your self. you will learn pain = pleasure. = you dont give a fuck about anything.
every time you day dream picture your loved ones dead. if you can find mice or rats and kill them picture its your fam .
other ways is get into a unhealthy relationship with a control abusive bitch. every time she tries to hurt you . smile it off and fuck her like a whore and start progressively fucking her with violence. you will eventually find that shit hot..
but becareful , shit is addictive and once you start you cant stop and shit gets to real.

Yeah you're right, a buncha times at work when I'm suspicious at someone it's like they can read my mind the next sec, even if I have a blank expression.

It's like I can say "fuck you" with my eyes.

Going to extend this and just add for random reasons that I watched a couple of execution videos with a friend and we fucking laughed all the way through.

You're too much of a dumb and innocent faggot to realize dangerous people look like that from sleep deprivation or hard drugs and usually both. Those types of people are dangerous because they have anti social personality traits combined with probable drug use and are worried there are people out to get them.

Sup Forumsro, with all due respect, that's just silly. It will achieve literally nothing, except increase your risk of eye infection and give you dry eyes.

As a general rule, you should just be polite and nice to people. If you make eye contact, smile briefly, shit like that. Because people will be nice and polite to you too.

You can always go and key their car at night if they're cunts.

Up until I was about 24 all I ever did was try to hide as much as possible and close myself of as much as possible. Try to look "tough" somehow. It doesn't work.

why not just have eyes like me with always tiny ass fucking pupils ...

I get why it's not very smart to put up a front of being hard when you're not. At the same time I don't wanna be taken as weak by strangers in case someone wanted to harm me.
I read somewhere that sociopaths experience less anxiety and blink less, giving their eyes a blank look.

Nobody cares about your eyes.
If you want to be intimidating, you want your actions to be the main focus, whether big or small.

Just cheat with drugs

kek, weebs need to know this

just go to the gym and work on stop being so fucking autistic. most people aren't going to bully some random person if you dont bring it on yourself.

looking like a hard cunt doesnt always work anyway, lads after a friday night scrap will look for someone who looks up for it and you'll get leathered

Help me understand something, I talked about it here When I'm suspicious at something it's like the person can immediately pick up on that signal and react. How can people tell? I'm not glaring or squinting.

Same thing when I'm looking at someone and thinking hostile things. Even when it's from across the room, they notice.

How do I covert my signals more? I don't want ppl to read my damn mind.

bumperio