Why does saying "cunnyfags are sick" get you called a Redditor on this board...

Why does saying "cunnyfags are sick" get you called a Redditor on this board, even though Redditors and Tumblr SJW cultural marxists are the ones pushing pro-pedophillia stances?

Don't tell me you're Reddit or Tumblr's side, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/
salon.com/2015/09/30/im_a_pedophile_youre_the_monsters_my_week_inside_the_vile_right_wing_hate_machine/
salon.com/2016/05/17/im_not_a_monster_a_pedophile_on_attraction_love_and_a_life_of_loneliness/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1443024544401/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but reddit hates pedos

Reddit is an SJW site. SJWs and FCKH8 are pushing for pedo acceptance now that gay rights have happened

>Redditors and Tumblr SJW cultural marxists are the ones pushing pro-pedophillia stances

Source?

Libertarians are the only people that support child sex slaves tacitly.

salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/
salon.com/2015/09/30/im_a_pedophile_youre_the_monsters_my_week_inside_the_vile_right_wing_hate_machine/
salon.com/2016/05/17/im_not_a_monster_a_pedophile_on_attraction_love_and_a_life_of_loneliness/

there are literally like 2 or 3 guys posting and responding to all those 'c*nny' threads (I know this for a fact because I know exactly who the identity of the perpetrators are). don't mistake that shit for Sup Forums board culture. it's a forced attempt at a meme, and a failed one.

I and most of the people here ignore those vile threads. those guys are only digging their own graves.

>I know exactly who the identity of the perpetrators are
Who are they?

Interesting considering the pedo scum has been part of this board longer than tumblr and maybe reddit has been around, Sup Forums

>all articles about one guy with issues

How did you go from there to Redditors and Tumblr SJW cultural marxists?

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1443024544401/
whats with the 180? are you upset your cuck threads are being removed now?

it's a couple guys from a music discussion board elsewhere and a music critic friend of theirs.

they got a grudge on someone and hacked his computer and began stalking him years ago. he called them out on it, so they followed him here because he used to post on LOST threads. then they started posting gross shit like cp, hoping the guy would click it and get into it and they could be all "aha!", which he didn't go for.

this all started back around 2008. the nature of the threads have changed a bit over time. the daily Bella Thorne threads back in the day were theirs too. over time the girls they post have gotten younger though. the irony in all of this is that they have revealed that they are in fact hardcore little girl pervs and continually post up new girls who knows there they even hear about. the weird thing is the guy they stalk and most of Sup Forums just seem to ignore them, but they've been absolute cancer on the board.

Send me links to the music forum pls

Bump

I would but nah. the guys have put themselves in a profoundly compromised position though so all they feel they can do is just flail around daily on here with their gross threads. you'd think that they'd figure out that posting sexualized pictures of young children up on the internet isn't the smartest life decision, but they're stubborn, compulsive, and warped beyond help (as you can see by the threads posted by the minute, hourly, daily, yearly...).

but feel free to screencap this huge redpill right there few people know about, explains some of the real bullshit around Sup Forums for the last 8 years.

>the weird thing is the guy they stalk and most of Sup Forums just seem to ignore them, but they've been absolute cancer on the board.
Gladly they keep posting the same shit over and over, it's pretty easy to filter out.

yeah, that's the thing. it's so lame and repetitive and ineffectual and gross and nonsexy and not-funny it just fails on every level. doesn't get let alone keep your attention, doesn't sexually tempt you, doesn't troll you. complete waste of the posters' time and energy.

Those faggots really need to get a life.

it's unbelievably sad and pathetic. can you imagine how obsessed but also without any purpose you have to be to just insistently post that boring, stupid shit on here every fucking day all day? can you imagine? even the saddest NEETS on Sup Forums aren't that fucking sad.

>politics
>on /tv

good thing we know who's behind this post

How does pedophilia have anything in common with marxism? It's much more common in higher classes

well, the guys who post all the aforementioned threads in OP's posts happen to consider themselves leftists. go figure.

>ridiculous levels of trolling that hurt my brain trying to get my head around
And it's only gotten worse

aforementioned threads *referred to* in OP's post

even call themselves feminists. think of that. guys who call themselves 'feminists', two of whom are actually fathers, post sexualized pictures of young children on a public board daily. but hey, when you think you're 'too smart for morality', it frees you up to be the creep you are, eh?

because like it or not, pedophilia was always part of the culture of this board

not true. some posters used to fap to some of the teenage Nick/Disney girls, and then these creeps came in here and started posting actual small children.

there was that creep autist Kaiji guy, but everyone detested him.