All I want is a friend. Everyone on this small town hates me. Im so alone, Sup Forums. Ive tried so hard...

All I want is a friend. Everyone on this small town hates me. Im so alone, Sup Forums. Ive tried so hard, am i so hard to like? They only get close enough to tear me down.....

I will be your friend, faggot.

Tell me about yourself.

give yourself the freedom of not carrying how they respond to you, connect in meaningful ways.

Its just too much. Everywhere I go I deal with a name that was made for me. My whole life has been nothing but torment from those around me.

Funny, im not much different. I enjoy drinking in company. I love to laugh.

No one wants to laugh with me, to live life with me. To love with me.

Im just that man that made his choices, and will forever be judged...everywhere I go, the stigma follows

Tim?

Yeah, I see what is going on.

I know you for 20 minutes and I don't want to be friends anymore. You really sound like someone who never had to fight for anything in your life, which makes you extremely boring and bitchy.

>My whole life has been nothing but torment from those around me

Explain. Did they buttfuck you or something?

I made some extrenely poor decisions. Ive never really been accepted throughout my life ( bullying from peers ). I brought it on myself. I just wanted a way to fit in.

Nah man, I aint no fagget

Do you act like this in real life? You are like a mobile funeral.

No, my dude.

Trying to vent, tell me something about yourself.

You're not venting, you're telling people how everything bad that has ever happened to you was totally not your fault, and if only other people acted the way you want, you would be totz okay, but they don't because they're all haterz.

You get what you deserve, mate. Nothing more, nothing less.

See? Youre just like them.

If that's not an indication that you have to change something about yourself if you want to change your current situation, I don't know what to tell you, mate.

Hit the gym and rape their asses

Just be yourself! Also everyone likes someone with a good sense of humor, especially girls!

PEDO

>implying that's a bad thing

Shit like that doesn't just happen.
Where did you fuck up?

I'll be your friend faggot you have a kik?

LOL

i love you OP

whats your kik

Shit. I dont have kik, but ill set one up. Okay?

Yeah dude, what a dickweed. Its all his fault THAT I FEEL THESE WAYS GOD DAMNIT

What can I do different. My whole life ive been bullied. Nothing to fight for? I wouldnt say that. I have fought and fought for good jobs.

I fucked up a lot, I used to break into peoples houses/belongings years ago. Most of my life I have been subject to large amounts of beatings, bullying, as well as humiliation. I have never fit in and getting in with that crowd was the best option at rhe time.