GIRL HERE

GIRL HERE

Girls should have their own board /GRL/ where we can talk about girl things and support each other. When I asked /ADV/ of advice after I accidentally cheated on by bf while drunk, I was called a worthless whore and told to kill self

If your a girl and want a /GRL/ board poast your tits or vagina ITT so we get attention for our demands :3

INB4 7th of December, I'm in Europe so 12/7 means 12th of July

how does it feel to be a worthless whore?

Kys

ok give me a minute, got to find some film for my camera

Stfu bitch

So what you really want is a board full of people that will tell you you're right when you're wrong.

tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

how do you even take a photo of that? i thought that was a inside part on girls???

>your

I could hit you over the head with a girl board, how abou dat?

found the virgin

>girls should have their own board
>implying you arent all worthless whores
>posts pic of your dirty snach

Virgin detected

for a moment, let's assume you are genuinely having an idea here

your new board would be swarmed by whiteknights trying to "respect" you, trolls and trannies
if you can put up with that, fine
but it is part of the package

>bribing Sup Forums with pussy in order to receive a board of their own
shit lady, how much of a worthless whore can you be?

Jesus Fuck. Euro trash pussy is wrecked

ugly pussy
show tits instead

>accidentally cheated
>accidentally

what did you trip, fall and land on his dick?

OP, if you're really from around here, you would know that you'd get these kinda replies.

I understand it's not your fault it is your boyfriends for being a beta cuck bitch and not controlling your whore ass

>accidentally let a penis slide in and out of my pussy until we both got off

Bitch an accident is dropping a spoon you were about to use for your cereal. Not fucking a guy behind the man you're supposed to love's back.

>"accidentally cheated on BF while drunk"

"Oops! I fell on a dick!"

Please let this be bait. If not: how would you react if your BF were to get drunk and "accidentally" cheat on you?

Did you tell your bf?

I got cucked hard once. My ex asked me for a ride to her bff house. Turns out she was meeting a guy there. She never told me but I pieced it together later. I really thought she was an honest person, that really opened my eyes to how fucked people can be.

she was drunk bro, everything a woman does while drunk its on accident.

except being raped thats on purpose

DIS TREAD HABS BOTENTIAL
:DDDD

>I accidentally cheated on by bf while drunk
Kill yourself you worthless whore

/thread

She tricked you into playing her chaffeur for her booty call?

Damn, that's brutal. Hell, if a dude had done that, we'd call him alpha.

I would like a /grl/ but cant show my tits right now

>poast your tits or vagina ITT so we get attention for our demands :3
>accidentally cheated

jesus christ, whats worse, your english or you being a worthless whore

Thas too much effort. If you have to act all alpha to keep a chick its not worth it. Fuck the stress.

how can it be stressful just punch a bitch up when she acts out of line

Yep. Still stings to this day. It would have been better if she broke it off.

show us your fucking vagina

Look how stupid girls are lol... posts a pic of her chest...
>can't show tits right now.
Bitch please. Can't even follow directions but want your own board. Gtfo.

WHY????!!!!!11!!ONE!!!1!!!!!

It's not the 1980's anymore women have rights. If I feel like beating a woman i'm gone. I don't need a dv on my record.

Wait. So you cheated on a significant other, went to /adv/ and got shut down, so you want a hugbox board to chat with other girls about it being ok and get false support?

Fuck off useless whore.

>act all alpha
>stress

Reach down and grab a can of man, bitch boiiiiii!!!!

>implying
>filename

diaf cancer

>women have rights
yea, the right to remain silent

>A cheater
>not a worthless whore
Pick one
Then kys

The traps would bully the shit out of the other girls

Stress is a killer for me. I used to go crazy and end up in jail. Now I'm calm and try to stay calm.

Suck your finger and post pic

traps need a board... the irony shit has lost its novelty

For what it's worth, bitch, I'd nail that inflamed Europussy for you. I'd also spit on you and slap you around, but I'd hit that nasty little hole. Thanks for the pic.

Thank you user, I've been credited, time... to die

go to the toilet and show tits and cunt ...

no shit the rapper is sober, unless hes drunk in which case its

A /GRL/ board would be stupid because the same people could use it. This is Sup Forums, you can expect to be told to go kill yourself on every board.
But yeah tits.

Advice us rarely ever what you want to hear. You should confess to bf for being an utter worthless whore. Or kys

Nice tits user

/thread

this is off topic but what do you call that kind of bra

Would titfuck

what nigga just get a really dark sun tan grow a beard and say you're muslim you will get away with almost anything

It's a bralette.

YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR BOARD. PIC RELATED

ironically he is correct. everyone calls him virgin but vulva is outside, vagina is inside.

Suck your finger and Post a picture!

good girl! tits and time stamp, good job! Girls out there, take this lady as a role model!! pussy pic would be welcomed as well ;)

new board cos of being stupid. drank alc, remembering of bf cheat but not remembering whats wrong on that. gurl, you should change from alc to pot. things will be more clear 4 u then. trust me

But then I'd have to live like a filthy muslim and deal with racism those dogs face its not worth it.

thanks

>good girl
>take this lady
>multiple exclamation points
>winking text face
How to be a creepy faggot in 4 easy steps

Found the pussy slayer.

you should listen to /ADV/ they have the best advice for you.
also 4 chan > support? are you retarded?

you'll get a free pass from those sjw, antifa and all other leftist faggots you can go around and whisper in people's ears allahu akbar and watch them freak out

my bf hadn't been giving me much attention lately because he was busy with preparing to his exams and then i was at this party and got attention from this really hot guy and i don't usually don't get attention from guys this hot because i'm a little curvy so i was just like whatever and ended up fucking him. it was not like i planned fucking another guy and went behind my bf's back and said nice thing to another guy like a cheating whore

But you still fucked another guy so you are a cheating whore regardless of if you planned it or not.

u r male, my asshole looks same. u r fake

Casually makes up for the lack of tits.
Ah Sup Forums, always such a sausage party

Couldn't be bothered putting her back in line if it means I land up in jail. Women don't know how to behave. They are almost all useless whores. Well other than fucking. Sexual liberation and feminism have destroyed the relationship that men and women could once have. It has made an environment where I'm order for a traditional relationship that is faithful to exist most men would need to beat their women. In doing so the relationship becomes toxic and not worth it. Listen lady. You are the reason there are men who hate women. You and your spread legs and disobedience have destroyed the healthy relationships that fulfilled partners. Fuck you bitch. Don't expect men to treat you like a person because youost certainly are not. You and your ilk have chosen a path that has made you worth nothing more that a fuck for self respecting men. Kys you cheating whore.

Whore

>cheats on boyfriend because he's busy with school
>not like a cheating whore
Step one: enjoy the attention
Step two: don't cheat on boyfriend
Success! You're now not a cheating whore. Congratulations on being a good human being and not a disgusting pig.

>bait this bad
Either that are you're a bitch who passes the blame saying I dindu nuffin, either way you probably get plenty of attention from your BF, but an attention whore like you never settles.

/thread

what else you got?

Full frontal

>/threading own post
Faggot

A good gf would have been supporting her bf knowing that he was preparing for exams so he could eventually land a decent job and provide for her sorry ass. What you want is called an echo chamber. You want a bunch of other sluts to affirm your belief that you were in the right.

DICKS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

>Step one: enjoy the attention

Eat shit

You aren't a worthless whore. Your cute vag lips are worth a good comment or two.

I know this is bait, but this is actual legit woman logic.

'It's not like I planned it', Jesus Christ, they really do try to justify it in their own minds, those words alone are proof of it. My ex did that, and I only found out a month later. The worst thing is that she kept trying to crawl back for a fucking year, giving me sob stories.

I used to browse Sup Forums and think to myself, years ago "that will never happen to me, she's not like that". Then it fucking happens because you realize that no matter how 'sweet' or 'cute' or 'innocent' she is, she'll still fuck some random guy in the club and blame it on alcohol because she was 'feeling lonely'.

>tl;dr don't try to enter a long term relationship in your youth.

Why aren't you at work or doing something more productive at 10:51 in the morning? Worthless whore...

Fuck off faggot, you would enjoy attention from whatever gender your gay ass is into regardless of relationship status. The difference lies in returning it or doing anything with it. Take it as a compliment rather than swallowing his/her dick into every hole you have

Let me explain something to you you useless whore. You chose to get into a relationship with a man who has a life. There are times he can't treat you like the princess you think you are. He has things to do for himself. If all it takes for you to spread your legs and expose your fuck slit you don't deserve love. You deserve nothing more than men who want you as a fuck pig. You are degenerate. Tell your bf what a cheating sack of shit and fuck meant you are. Women like you disgust me. I want to use women like you. I want to spit on you and hit you while I ass fuck you dry. I want you to feel pain because you are not worth while human beings. God there are nigger better than you.

Men do the same thing. You need to grow up.

"Oh I fucked her yeah. But I love you. Not her. It's different"

Guys do similar mental gymnastics.

right 'It's not like I planned it'. try using a riffle, shot yourself gurl and repeat that.

That....is a nasty vagina. Not in a good way.

This is why /grl/ would be cancer...

I would show my tits or vag BUT...................

I'm pretty sure you're just asking for tumblr. You cheated, slut. It's the truth so either stop whoring around or you can just continue to think it was okay.

shut up cunt

I literally had a girl at work tell me I'd be the perfect guy to date and fuck.

I brushed it off. I'm not a fucking whore. I have a girl I'm committed to.

Learn self control. Grow up.

This thread is getting boring so last pic, thought there'd be more tits and vag.

>i don't usually don't get attention from guys this hot because i'm a little curvy

Piggy whore with self esteem problems