/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

/nzg/ - The New Zealand General

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VphselTLV_A
tinychat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are IDs even gone?

where are the Dunedin nudes at?

TFW you are so exhausted from sleep and you want to kys cause no one cares.

*No sleep.

Fuck I'm tired.

Well, maybe go get some more sleep?

pic related

Need new jeb broskis !

What do?

Sound advice if I could actually sleep.

Dunners reporting.

Snowfall was actually half decent this time round. This'll sound bogan as fuck but we went up to a junction to cut hoops in it and every car that came past did at least one donut for the crowd, was good shit. Fuck, it's cold but! How is it in your part of the country, user?
*cares*
Like people have said, just sleep. I've never found a way to perk myself back up when I'm that low, you've just got to force yourself to sleep for your own good.

It's not that easily done. I lay for hours in bed with my eyes closed, sleepy time tea and lavender face cream.. I'm so over this.

I'm sure people do in fact care.

Never said it was easy, just said it's the best thing you can do IMO. If you can't then riding the wave of depression on 4ch is the next best thing.

TFW Dunners still won't cuck me

23 tomorrow.

I thought you were bringing your missus here? Hurry the fuck up, pussy bitch

Happy birthday. Doing anything special?

Actions speak louder than words and so far all anyone close to me had provided is words... That they haven't kept.

>Actions speak louder than words
tell this to dunners. that faggot been promising to cuck me for nearly 2 weeks but he keeps bitching out

I was feeling really bad a while ago, and it was really my own fault but even if it had been due to someone else what I realised is that I was the only one who could do anything to lift myself out of the depression I was in. It's not easy, and I'm finding I have new problems to replace the old, but the only thing that starting making me feel better was feeling like I was moving forward somehow. It didn't always work, I had setbacks and sometimes those felt even worse than before, but after a while I achieved something. It wasn't anything all that impressive, but it was something I had believed I could never do. So if you can think of one thing that will improve your life that has a first step you can start right away then do that. It will help.

only faggots and cucks kill themselves. you need to change your routine.

wake up earlier. go to sleep no later than 11pm. start exercising. Lift weights to get your natural testosterone levels up again. exercise will release endorphins in your brain that will lift your spirits.

masturbate less.

you will start losing weight and find more confidence. you will then find a qt3.14 gf to cuddle and you will be less lonely.

Start a hobby. play golf / rugby so that you meet friends and find more purpose in your life.

>only faggots and cucks kill themselves. you need to change your routine.

I already did, that's what I was talking about, and yeah it has helped.

Not who you replied to bit insomniac here.
I do wake up at 6-7 I do make a conscious effort to burn energy, instill eat even though everything tastes of ash in my mouth, I go to bed at a normal time and just end up laying here for a few hours until I give up.
What you are saying is not news to me at all. I know how I can get myself out of this and I know that I should. The testosterone part was a bit off the mark though, since compared to you (I'm assuming.) I only have the minimum amount to be human, since estrogen is more my acid.
I have tried everything at my disposal and nothing is working.

>estrogen is more my acid
you a grill?

NEW ZEALAND IS GARBAGE

Job interview tomorrow. Send good luck please.

Only in /nzg/ could you have namefags without names

Yes.

this app is free and for nz open house Sup Forums is already using it so I thought id share the love here

good luck faggot.

Cheers.

>Sup Forums
Fuck Sup Forums

You just need to get fucked more

>everything tastes of ash in my mouth

Quit smoking.

Nelson reporting

this.

i volunteer as a tribute

truck drivers > boyracers
any driver > boyracers
pocket lint > boyracers
dog shit > boyracers

Thread sucks.

I mean, you're not wrong but >bait

NEW ZEALAND THREADS ARE GARBAGE

Hey fuck you.

Dunedin reporting, want to be smoking weed rn but im dankrupt.

speak to a doc and tell them you've tried to make it work via normal means and its not working and you'd like to be prescribed something to help.

NEW ZEALAND IS STILL GARBAGE

Then get fucked more

youtube.com/watch?v=VphselTLV_A

Nuh uh.

its /b
everything here is garbage

HEY, NEW ZEALAND IS GARBAGE

Totally. I honestly think it's because I'm lonely.
I love looking after that one person ya know.

This guy gets it

i will let you fuck my dick if you need

So, you need "that one person" to fuck you more

I don't smokeThey won't prescribe me cause them drugs fuck with this other sleep condition I have.

Yeah
Hopefully for an extended amount of time, regularly.

Beastie Boys > New Zealand

>They won't prescribe me cause them drugs fuck with this other sleep condition I have.
maybe try weed then? But nah seriously you should still talk to a doctor if its effecting you this much, they /will/ find a way to help its their fuckin job.

Gotta be happy in yourself first. It's kind of a bullshit statement because even happy people don't like being alone, but being alone is easier when you don't hate yourself.

There is nothing inhate about myself. I'm not in a constant state of depression. It just so happens that at sleepy time, I don't sleep.

How does it feel to be worse than Australians?

How does it feel to be worse than both of us, you gay cunt?

Evening boys. I am frozen through. God tier hot shower after work tonight. Prolly best shower of my whole fucking life. Now in bed with my electric blanket on, gonna sleep soon i reckon. Not looking forward to alarm going off tomorrow

Sup bro

eat better
regular exercise
drink water
join a group/community or volunteer somewhere you can engage and talk to ppl face to face
you will feel better

Meh, we know we're scum

Get some exercise then, that'll make you sleepy.

Wellington checking in.

Hey, mate. Fuck, a shower sounds mint right about now! How is it up your way?
Gonna have a cuppa and a dart and then just try to stay warm and fall asleep

Mate you'll be fine. You'll ace it.

Report in tomorrow with how it went OK.

Tbf Beastie Boys were fucking brilliant. So its hard for NZ to be better than them. But we come close.

move to dunedin and come hang out with us

anyone else from hb here

tried asmr?

exercise more. Come gym/running with me

The Beastie Boys fought and possible died for my right to party so their pretty important

Best thing is I can use all the hot water I want. Skin was lobster red when I got out

Yep she's cold up here too. Snows stopped but its fucking white out there. Kinda sleety now. Fuck you talked me into it, gonna make a quick cuppa, so tired it won't keep me up and itll help me get outta bed to piss it out when i have to get up in 6 hours.

Hey do you upload your driving exploits on yt or anywhere else?

Wellington?
Don't think you guys like me all that much.

tinychat com/nzcam

nah rip

Johnsonville here

you're not even in that room you bimbo

I usually look the same after a shower, fuck me up on that warmth while it's there.
Good plan, my dude. I go through so much of the stuff I don't ever worry about it keeping me awake though lol
And yeah, occasionally. I don't usually link it here because doxx, I had a .gif but fucked if I know where it is

Dunedin reporting.

Haven't been on here for a few weeks. Felt good tbh

Stay gone then.

Scotty delivering the goods

Rude cunt

How many of you are NOT from Dunedin?

I'm from Dunedin also

this is the dunedin general we just always roleplay other parts of new zealand ya silly goose

the other 20 people in this thread kek.

Where'd you go instead?
S P E I G H T S

Wow, harsh.

Have you tried taking melatonin?

Nowhere. Just went off the radar for a while

>checked
Righto then, well welcome back. What brought you back?

Start this shit up again

The people I've met IRL through here, they know who they are.

>S P E I G H T S

Isn't that the guy who tried to take over Fiji a long time ago?

We need more of this