Hey Sup Forums I'vee been smoking weed for about 4 years now and I've got times when I'm even smoking daily - despite...

Hey Sup Forums I'vee been smoking weed for about 4 years now and I've got times when I'm even smoking daily - despite that I still manage to pass all my college exams and can keep up a satisfying relationship - I'm pretty sure I'm addicted but it just doesn't worsen my life does it?
To what extend do you consume? When is someone addicted?

>leftovers.jpg

Don't mean to hijack the thread but had a bad anxiety attack when I tried weed. Anyway to stop that from
Happening?

ive been vaping my wax pen for nearly a decade now. if you did all that while smoking weed you definitely could have done even more if you were sober.

get a more indica leaning strain if possible, less sativa

smoke less
get in a comfy, safe environment with positive people
dont do things that might stress and cure you
drink or eat sweets and water when ure feeling bad

> addicted
> weed
You're weak

OP seconds this,

also I kniw a lot of people whose first experiences with weed were rather shitty and they tried to get into a pisitive mindset for the next time and now they are enjoying it as well - dont want to encourage drug use, but still don't let a bad experienxe ruin the for you

Well yeah, in a psychological way

Im also addicted to weed i started when i was 12 and now im 16 i smoke everyday atleast 3 times

I do think so too but I just enjoy the carefree feeling

We should meet up

It takes much cash but nothing else in eu weed is paing 20€/1g and its really hard i smoke like 1 per day

me too thats why i dropped out of college and started working at a dispensary. I'm currently coowner of a bud bar in denver. city ordinance might be an issue but wax helps with anxiety over it

I live in finland xD

German and paying ~10€ per gram

I also

I smoke about a gram a day and there have been times when I stop cold turkey for a week. I'm pretty sure its fucking impossible to be addicted.

Happy with your choice?

in colorado legal weed is $7 a gram which is 6.10 euro

Nicee in one point my family used to grow

yes i should have done this all along

Glad you're happpy!

Thats awesome

Yeah I stopped for like a year in total in my 4 year history, so pissible but i dont see the point

Try strains with more cbd, don't smoke so much, smell black pepper, understand that it has an echo-chamber effect and don't let yourself get so freaked out.

I smoke to stay chill, it really does suck when you want to smoke and you can't. Been smoking for about 7 years now, 5 habitually.

I will say that I regret smoking often when I was still a teenager, just because I've heard abuse of cannabis in your formative years can alter your brain chemistry. But I don't think I really turned out too different from what or who I could have been before smoking.

In fact I haven't smoked for two days now. Usual guy is out and my backup dealer is very untimely and forgetful, so I messaged him before I got off work and he said he would be awake and able to help me out. Three hours later and not a word back from him when he was apparently on his way. Guess I'll just manage without it, but fuck do I love getting stoned after 10 hours of sweating my balls off.

This right here is my man, agree with you on a lot of points

Weed helps me slow down. Instead of being a stressed out ocd faggot with terrible social skills, I'm a chill dude who can ignore his ocd and not give a fuck about socialization.
It sucks being "stoned" in a lot of situations, but it's much better than the alternative. :/

Ran out of weed and money, can anyone donate $50 to this poor guy :(

Oh shit, I forgot my PayPal.

Come on man, you didnt!

i smoke multiple times a day bc crippling social anxiety. get it for free from my mom, im 16

This is the best response I can give to my friends when they ask me why I started smoking on social occasions.
Because the alternative is just so fucking boring.

Not him, but I did run out and have ibs, and it sucks not having weed to calm down. Q.Q

winrar

You gotta reach the end of line bud. Where the pot no longer fills you with bright light but worry, doubt, anxiety and concern for your future. Up until that point though its great, for years on end. Till one day you just up and dont want the shit anymore.

That and tooth pain. Holy hell I need some.

Buy larger amounts -> price drops

That sounds pretty nightmarish. Sorry to hear that, dude. Hope things get better for you.

The cost of dentistry is ridiculous.

Yeah same for me

Well i dont plan on doing this for the rest of my life

Dont know why but this relieves me somehow. I guess its because I can see myself saying that some months from now. Im smoking everyday for some months now. I have work, girlfriend and all my friends are smokers too. But im kinda getting a little bit worried last few days. People are starting to get on my back and I heard the heights started to complain about the smell. Im starting to freak out inside my own house and being high inside there isn't fun as it used to be anymore.

Pot is like the safest thing ever to smoke so just be happy what your addicted to mate

it is not a physically addictive substance. you just have a bad habit.

Thanks bro. I hope they get better for you too. Why dont you have money to get some?

Cant you smoke outside? For me it's always a fun little adventure to seek a comfy spot outside to smoke (mostly woods bc its illegal here in Germany)

I do to

I've been a pretty big pot head for like 6 years now on and off. I quit last year but recently got back into it. I find it gives me extreme depression and I have lots of suicidal thoughts but otherwise I lead a very productive life, I work 2 jobs and have a fufillinh long term relationship, but that doesn't change the fact that I feel I'm a drug addict. since starting back up I don't exercise anymore and I've gained a ton of weight. I'm at a point where there are a lot of cons to being cronic but I still find myself getting fucked as soon as I wake up until I go to bed.

I've been smoking atleast 4 joints a day for 3 years now. Weekends and off days around 8. I pay 180 euros for 25grams (amazing deal around here) all i can advice is to stop while you can, before you hit a lowpoint in your life and end up clinging onto this shit.

Gemanfag here , just bought this

Its pretty illegal in Brazil but people smoke it anyway. The thing is, I live in a house pretty near a church. My neighbors love to mind mine, and everyone else's business here.
And yeah, woods or parks are awesome but I used to love hanging out and play games while stoned.

Been smoking everyday for the last 10 years or so. Smoked often but no every day for probably 6 years before that. I'm 29.

Stop smoking weed and start smoking meth, like an adult.

Happened to me too, it was really bad. I guess it depends on the strain. I'm better with indica, and of course spliffs are less strong so I'm better with those.

For me at least, I feel the best doing it indoors with people I feel comfortable with. When I had my anxiety attack it was outside in a park, so it was really bright, and I was smoking with 3 people, 2 of who I don't hang out with. The fact that there were kids nearby made me feel worse.

Having food and water helps. But most of all, just tell yourself, 'Weed never killed anybody', and just try to go with the feelings rather than fight against them.

/thread

An addiction is when you put something as simple and unnecessary as weed before bills and other more important priorities.

Only the truly week minded individuals get addicted to weed. It's literally a bitch drug.

T. Daily user quit twice and just started smoking again.

I don't think anybody believes weed is bad, it's just a way to push other agendas.

Also,
>Smoke weed for 4 years
>Stores his weed in plastic
Get real

You got ripped off pal.