What kind of girl would you like to marry?

What kind of girl would you like to marry?

a horse

Shy, beautiful, and slightly emotionally dependent on me.

FUCK ME AND MY MISERABLE EXISTENCE.

I heard that's next, now that gays can marry

Cute, smart, at least 7 years younger than me, and not underage, but if possible 10 years younger than me... but not underage... at my 28 yo i want to marry a solid 8/10 18 yr old qtπ

hope so, i'm keeping this dead horse in the refrigerator for month now , can wait to take it out

Wouldn't it be difficult to relate to a girl 10 years younger than you on an emotional level?

I want a tall skinny girl, with a bit of an attitude towards everyone but is a total submissive slut with me. I want her to have brown hair with blue eyes with some intelligence

My dream girl right here

I want a girl with a short skirt and a loooooooooong jacket

NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA NAAA NAA

Someone who hasn't fucked anyone but me, shy, slightly dependent, cute, and smart as nails.

> tfw I dated this girl on and off for more than six years and we just broke up

You literally just described me I'm not even joking

pic related - is me

I don't deserve to be loved by anyone.

one with a penis and no tits

LMFAO. I Described myself tooo!!.

There's a very specific girl I'm interested. Initials are S.V.

She's short and slim, has a lovely smile with the most amazing eyes and dark hair which she often dyes different colours, but never too flashy.

I've been in love with her for 8 years now and so has she been with me. Still is really. The only reason why we're not together (yet) is because she lives in a different country to which I'm planning to move. Talk about dedication, eh?

I'm never gonna get married. Not because I don't want to, but because I'm probably not gonna be capable of sustaining that marriage, and so far not a single girl was able of understanding and following me. Therefore I'll probably end up all alone and die alone as every single creature on this planet, so who gives a fuck anyways.

One who won't cheat on me :(

you want a girl with a low body count, that likes to have sex, tries to be dirty during sex but is that kind of cute awkward when she does try, but attempts to impress you anyways.

she should also be into the same shit you are.

I didn't thnk this trgough. I got my asian waifu... but then I had a half asian boy. I could have given my kid white privilege. now he'll probably have a small dick, and can asian guys even date white girls?

>mfw I realize I fucked up

kek

I dated a very mature 18 year old when I was 23, and it was still fucking hell. shit they aren't even really grown up yet. so much changing still to do. you marry someone that age you are playing with fucking fire imo.

I'd rather have high body count. I want some chick whose sex drive can survive a few years of marriage.

as long as it is femine penis I'm not a fag also big tits

I just want a girl that's capable of being and willing to be hypnotized for erotic purposes.

I've dated a few girls who were 18-19 while I was 30. It's fucking impossible. Only one had her head on her shoulders and I miss her everyday... I find more than 5 years either way is too much.

Cant stand asian bitches anymore. They were fine when I couldnt tell them apart. Now all I see are philipinos and koreans

>being a black guy who likes asians

Life is suffering.

the kind that isnt too shy to take a shit on my chest

a hot slut that would bring her male and female friends into our bedroom

Looks like pic related; the white one, of course
Also happens to be smart, but trashy enough to allow me to push her around when necessary.
Will stay thin even after a few kids
Will stay home and cook/clean etc
Has wholesome friends; they play board games and hang out at coffee shops for fun
Endures video games, if she doesn't enjoy them; likes anime and enjoys Doctor Who (and that type of show) and convinces me to watch it/them with her
Rational; understands why I would disallow an activity or practice, and can see both sides of an argument. Also is understanding of why I do or do not do something
Wans sum fucc

damn

Anyone who's female and not obese. My standards are pretty low.

> Pic related, no fatties

I want someone trusty, smart, social awkward, and responsible enough to take care of herself.
Also, it would be great if she's not a bad person.

Yen...?

Has Beautiful eyes

Marriage is obsolete. Don't tell the faggots though.

that's not you, you fuckin faggot