What's the longest you guys have gone with no sleep I just hit a "record" of 24 hours

What's the longest you guys have gone with no sleep I just hit a "record" of 24 hours

More than 30 hours. It was not fun

56 hours

I work nights because college schedule and my dickhead manager scheduled me for 40 hours during finals week

It was literal hell and I failed two finals

42 hours was the max I hit.

around 64 hours. started hallucinating toward the end and slept for 2 days straight afterward.

About 36 hours, eyes started playing strange tricks with me.

Just some advice from an older user who's been there:

If you spend 5 months of a year (one semester) preparing for one test and your manager, in the job that is a dime a dozen (obviously cause you haven't graduated), schedules you 40 hours on finals week - tell him to give you your last paycheck or reschedule you. Then, regardless of the outcome, spend the time you just acquired to study properly and get solid rest before your test.

>But but but I need to pay rent

You need to pass your class. That's why you're there. Do that, then figure out the rest. The scale of priority here isn't even close.

Yeah I started hallucinating a little bit to it wasn't that crazy just right now like 5 mins ago when I woke up I saw to faces staring at me

holy fuck

Just about 72 hours. Really. Drugs, man.

Something like 60 hours. I was trying to hurt my brain. Wouldn't recommend

almost six days in a psych ward. i wouldnt even believe that i managed that if it wasnt in my medical records. the nurses were so concerned they snuck me another patients Conazepam bc the doctors wouldnt give me anything besides trazedone to help me sleep. (i was labeled as drug seeking even tho i never have sought drugs from a doctor - just been upfront about my use)

72 hours - ish (Im not sure, maybe high 60s)

I had a panic attack in the car driving home. Had to pull over. Scary.

Got home, tried to eat to stay awake, watched the microwave clock in fast motion - like slot machine numbers scrolling from :30 then almost instantly :00. Didnt eat, went to bed for something around 20 hours.

That was a few months before rock bottom.

A little over 36 I think.
I was a combat medic on a checkpoint with my soldiers, I could've slept but chose not to.

Was a fun night too.

32 hours watched alot of movies those 2 days and finished fallout 3 plus its dlc

Man you are a newbie. You know you are doing great when you or a friend of yours asks:"today is yesterday or is tomorrow already? "
I know you can feel me

Literally the only overnight job in town (overnights have to happen because schedule)

It all worked out though because I'm retaking both those classes as morning classes next spring so I can move to day work after December

Right around 62 hours, that weekend was fucked.

1 week 2 days with 0 coffee or energy drinks, sleep deprived myself so much even sleeping pills couldn't make me fall asleep. I had one of my friends punch me in the face really hard so I could black out.

>22h of sleeping non-stop
>100h without
no supplements, just pc, me and internet

>It worked out because I'm retaking the class

No, you failed and you're doing cleanup by wasting 1/2 of your class schedule for almost half a year on classes you should have already passed.

By now you could have had a new job and used this upcoming class time to progress in your major. Now you're just wasting time and money to keep a shit job that you didn't end up needing anyway.

Maybe like 3, although I was high on meth.