Anyone else have a thing for Amish girls?

Anyone else have a thing for Amish girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

storiesonline
brobible.com/life/article/hot-amish-girl-joins-tinder-bio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do now..

There's an amateur story you might like:

storiesonline net/s/14283:179993/the-farmers-daughter-chapter-1

I've been reading it, it gets better as it goes

Blonde hair blue eyes

I lost my virginity to a Mennonite.

I can answer some questions if you guys want.

I grew up Mennonite. I think that's way I want to fuck a girl wearing a covering.

bump

What's a covering? The head thing?

Yes. Most Mennonite and Amish women wear them after a certain age. I think they are so damn hot.

greentext it

I agree. Why are they never tied? They have the strips that appear to be for tying around the chin but I don't think I've ever seen one tied.

Seconded

Ok I see some are tied.

The one thing that sucks about Amish girls, is thier really nervous about getting their picture taken. Some most pictures are taken from far away.

Bump the thread.

Give me 15 minutes and it will be up

I don't think amish girls shave their pussy

Thine bump be done.

Some do. Trust me.

No, because I'm not their brother uncle.

Just wait for rumspringa. They become little sluts during that time. I gaved herpes to one a few years back

She has sideburns...

Jabba?

Kek i live by alot of amish/Mennonites and just realized ive never seen a fat one.

I'm looking more at the one in the back.

>likes meningitis

lolwut

I grew up beside a community of old order mennonites. The women all wear the same shitty blue dress with new balance sneakers, and that stupid coffee filter hat. No makeup, and they all look inbred as fuck. I wanted to see a cute one, but they don't exist

but she has braces

I though the Amish shunned all modern tech

>coffee filter hat
Made my morning

I live in Lancaster PA and I see cute ones all the time. However they are harder to find if they're more old order. The old order Amish are crazy inbred.

This is either a retard or a bait profile

brobible.com/life/article/hot-amish-girl-joins-tinder-bio/

No, just goverment and some forms of tech. Most Amish have cell phones and even use electirc. They just need to stay off the grid so to speak.

Fuck the fuckin fuckers

I'd like to marry and breed with an Amish girl. Imagine the wedding night. The way she would blush bright red, quivering, aghast at the sight of nudity - transfixed by the hot raging erection in her face. You push her on her back, undo her bonnet, unlace her dress. She is flushed, in a warm, heaving rash of feverish excitement. And then! Mmm.

When I was 19, I saw a 15 year old Amish girl across the way when I was pontooning with my family. I saw her as we were waiting on my dad to get back out with the bait and keys.

She was giggling and waving, and she took her hat off and this golden brown hair spilled out. The breeze hit it and she smelled fucking amazing. She was gorgeous, man.

Her father(I assume)came out of nowhere and yelled at her to get back and put her hair back up.

Only one I've ever personally seen that was good looking.

That doesn't mean it's real

No shit. It's the internet.

Moar

Bless the Amish. They're the last innocent group of people left in the western world.

Amish girls are such whores. God bless Rumspringa.

How does one join the Amish people?

>%100 sure this bitch smells like molded cheese and leftover yogurt

You have to bang your sister.

You have to be an alcoholic professional bowler first.

This

>>%100 sure this bitch smells like molded cheese and leftover yogurt
Would still plow

Be born into their community and culture, speak their weird language

What's up with these amish girls? I encountered some young 12-14yo amish girls at a thrift store and expected them to be rather prudish but they were actually extremely horny and flirty and hot as fuck with long blonde and brown braided hair down to their butts. I had fantasies about fucking them for while after that and spent a great deal of time looking through their facebook community which seems they actually keep up with.

>Plow

So, you're also Amish?

just watching a documentary/interview about these people they are so ignorent top kek so sad
they are not human they are just meatbags

This guy gets it

Riiiiiight.....please leave summerfag

Nah my sisters a junkie.

I can't just fucking join? Like "excuse me Mr. I'll plow your fields if I can plow your daughter. I'll sonly using candlelight."

Pretty much just go to one of their towns, go to church & tell their pastor (or whatever tf) that you want to start a new, simple, hard working life that pleases the lord. That would probably work.

Goddamn it! Where's that greentext?

Thinking about it honestly. That or some fucked up colony. Pretty much bored with normal life.

Can't be on 4c. That would be a sin.

They're super rapeable. You can just go to pound town on them and nut in them all you want and they'll refuse rape kits and won't let you do DNA testing or anything.

Also, you can fuck them six ways to sunday when they're 16 and it's just them "getting it out of their system" for that thing where they get to see what life is like where they don't churn butter and put up barns.

Their legs are a little scratchy because they don't shave but hey, sixteen year old pussy man.

And those chicks are mennonite, not amish. An amish would never use a plastic water bottle. I remember seeing a bunch of them at Union Station at a payphone back in the 90's and i'm like "who the hell are they calling?"

I've spent time in Lancaster PA. I have family there. Most of them are dickheads. I don't like to support them or buy their shit.

Thats fine. I'm rarely on here anymore. Almost as bad as twitter now days. Fucking hate twotter.

Dont do that, they will kill you and rape your body.

how come these girls know how to pose for photo's? aren't they supposed to live devoid of all technology?

i remember that being harrison ford is sufficient

Hey man that's cool too. But fuck off underage. You have summer school in a few hours faggot.

What's with the whore on the far right?

>Sunglasses and a RED dress? I bet she's the town slut - Flashes a bit of shoulder to all the boys

>Live in a medium sized city in Canada
>The town is surrounded by rich Mennonites that made their money leasing land to people.
>The local university has a shit ton of them.
>Be a lifeguard and have a shit ton of them around the pool everyday.
>After work one comes up to me and ask if I want McDonalds. I say sure meet me at the lobby of the pool
>When my shift is done she has changed into short shorts a vneck t-shirt and a push-up bra
>Go to McDonalds too much of a pussy to ask her back to my house. After I drive her back to her families "house"
>Tell her I will pick her up again the next day
>Next day comes and I pick her up to grad lunch at a trendy restaurant
>She says fuck that lets go back to your house.
>We get to my place she asks to use the washroom and I show her were it is.
>Changes back into her slutty outfit.
>Comes into my room immediately takes my pants off and starts sucking my dick.
>Be a beta virgin so I don't have any condoms
>Tells me she "can't get pregnant" so I put it in anyway.
>Can't come to I akwardly jerk off into her mouth.
>Couple hours later I drop her off at her families "house"
>She tells me she isn't going to brush her teeth. She wants to kiss her mom with "my cum tainted mouth"
>A week later her best friend finds out what happened and literally the same thing happens with the second girl
>Dated the first girl for a couple months. Obviously she was a massive slut.
>I still see her on campus from time to time so it's chill.
>Still haven't been with a girl as freaky as her, piss BDSM, bareback, cumming literally everywhere on and in her.
>Moral of the story the more repressed your daughter is the more fucked she will come out

Depends on the sect. Apparently there are a shitload of them. Some more conservative than others.

Are they allowed to use plastic? Thought they would have wooden water bottles and shit.

Wow, how edgy.

Technically they just stay. Stay is not a sin but photographer is a sinner

I bet that beast could pull a plow in a pinch

I've see her on that tv show

She's not even that pretty, just a nice body

Nice!

TGTFO

The Amish can use a lot of tech. I see Amish stores that use electric but from a generator. They have lights on their buggies, I have even seen a buggie that had a sound system and ground effects. They hang out at the local Sheetz on Friday nights.

I'll slide my dick edge inside your neck fat. Then curb stomp you and suck your dick. Then call you a fag for letting me suck your dick. Fag.

This

>Bonnet says "Saving myself for my betrothed"
>Shades and red dress say "Down to fornicate"

Yep. My uncle used to help the Menonites out by transporting things for them and taking them places like farmer's markets and stuff I'm order to sell their goods. They'd make money hand over fist all day, then give him a sob story about how they have no money and started trying to pay him in the green beans and whoopee pies that they didn't sell. They got angry at him when he insisted upon cash payment and then gave him all sorts of shit for not wanting to "help a poor family out" any longer. This guy had more money in his bank account than my uncle and nothing to spend it on.

He had similar experiences with a few families. They all seem to be like that.

Ok...

But then ill apologize, pick you up and dust you off. Feed you some wheaties, get you dressed and send you off to school yuh little rascal

It makes a lot of sense

lol wut?? You want to see my tits?

kek

Amish do not have any religious objection to modern medicine. They also dont have objections to vaccinations. That said, they believe everything is God's will and most of the time just dont get vaccinated or go to a doctor. Not because they object to it, but more of an old world practical "I dont need a doctor unless its an emergency"

Take pictures of them doing it next time and provide proof. It's not like they are ever going to see them posted. Would make the best on/off set ever.

I imagine the good ones are like a 'good' christian girl I dated for a few years. Her parents pounded that bible into her head daily and in return she interpreted the passages literally and saw woman, a married woman, as subservient to her husband. That girl would have done anything sexually that I asked and she was happy to do so. I imagine good Amish girls stay home and pump out babies while you can go erect barns.