Am I balding Sup Forums?

Am I balding Sup Forums?

How's the hairline?

yes, like every man, you are no exception

and yes like every youthful person you are hit by the reality of aging and probably think you are the only person on earth affected by it

got the same thing, i'm 30 it start at 29. But it seem stable.
This

It's not called balding if you have no hair left. You're bald, deal with it.

Your eyebrows are

Bump

seems stable because its a 10-30 year long progress which you only notice every 2-3 years

are you matt smith in disguise?

Yes your wigger genes are kicking in

receding

Shave that shit, Tommie

For most men, particularly white guys, your hair starts receding at the temples in your mid-twenties. It's fairly common. It's what's known as a receding hairline. It's when you start losing it from the top/back that it's straight up balding.

But it can be a portent of things to come. I noticed it like you have now on the day of my college graduation, six years later and it's thinned significantly on top.

I'm 19

No hairloss elsewhere

receeding for sure. look up finasteride and if it's worth it for you.

Looks fine, relax.
There's nothing worse than being paranoid about going bald.

wait 10 years

You could just have a shit hairline. Take a picture every week for a few months and see if there is noticeable change.

I used to think I was going bald but turns out I just got a shit hairline

>Be me 26
>Have a full head of thick black hair (yes I'm white)
>Grandpa has the same hair type and barely any hair loss though it is grey
>Will probably have badass hair my entire life
>Feels goodman
Idk what I would do if I was balding like some of these faggots I see around, all I do is laugh internally at them. I would probably kill myself before I went outside looking like some of you

less likely hair problems are literally one ane only good thing about being "white", shitskin

Bump

Ignore literally everything in this thread except this advice: go to the Tressless subreddit. All your questions will be answered.

Bump

>How's the hairline?

receding/10

Bump