Chubby Discussion Thread

Chubby Discussion Thread

Need to hear ot from the "chubby chasers", why do you love them?

Personally: Can take rough sex like an olympic athlete! Better for cuddling. Skinny girls complain too much. That hourglass figure gets me, corset or not.

What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/4482791/bbw_heaven.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hourglass body maintains either minor chub for my starting chubby or the obvious chubby for what's posted

You are a loser who thinks liking fat women with low self-esteem is taste.

As I look back at all the relationships I've had in my life. I realize they have all been with plus-sized women so I guess that would make me a "chubby chaser." They have gotten smaller in size as the years have gone on, but I still like a full figure gal. They seem to be more willing to do things in bed (for the most part) but this is me simply assuming. Cuddling is certainly no problem and the whole "big boobs don't count if you're fat" thing is just wrong. I don't know how to describe it other than a woman being perfectly healthy and having a good figure. Pics incoming...

There was a twig who had THIS body. Always said I was too rough and never wanted to do anything sexual

More of this chic!

That's all I got

Sexy

I don't have too many more but I'll share

Then I jumped ship to these type of women, best decision ever

Fuck yes! Thank you!!

agreed

Sometimes they were bigger "like-a-so", but sex, cuddles and feels were top notch.

FYI: if I was solely looking for someone who mainly "took care of themselves", I'd be dating a cross fit instructor. Who's military reservists, goes to college(psychology major) and has her own online business.

Life is messy. Your normal and my normal are two completely different things!

Would creampie twice

I need your help Sup Forums.

My current gf is actually quite fat. I think she's only like a 5-6/10. But my life is like totally much better since I'm with her. I don't want to kill myself anymore and we're doing fun stuff like all the time.

What do

I have a thing for chubby girls, my friends always call me a chubby chaser or fat shagger but i honestly think biggers girls are so much better.

Chubby girls are cuter than skinner girls imo.

Will probably only every go for chubby/thicc girls

Accept the major good w/the minor bad. Like I said, life is messy. So what if she's fat? Does your quality of life look like a rising trend?

Stop asking other people to tell you what you should like.

Asking for opinions doesn't mean I will actually follow them you retard.

Then welcome to the club Sup Forumsrother! Embrace the rich happiness. Ignore the Nay Sayers.

true, it is in a rising trend so yeah.

It's honestly all down to you, if you like being with her and enjoy the things you are doing then carry on my friend.

thank my dude! Honestly so good to have support in this, I'm an average body type so chubby girls are sometimes bigger in the body but i love it xD

I mean honestly if both you and her want her to lose the weight then by all means go to the gym with her or whatever, be helpful. But if she doesn't care and it isn't affecting her health then you shouldnt either.

My chub/bbw wife

Great body but the tats ruin it.

Hm. My girlfriend is chubby. Best sex ever. But I've had good sex with skinny girls and bad sex with chubby ones. Didn't really see a trend or a relationship between thickness and sexual performance.

What I've noticed tho: Chubby girls tend to be the better people and easier to be with/ around.

Okay, then, my opinion is it is your life and your dick. Treat them like that.

Tbf, we tried, and she sports a lot, she is just naturally kinda fat.

I'm pretty slim and I don't do anything for sports.

Has she got a ski mask on?

Hmm true, a fat girl is very nice OR very mean in my experience.

If I had a dog half as ugly as these chicks I'd shave his ass and make him walk backwards.

I love it when a chubby girl lies back, spreads her legs, spreads her ass, and lets you lube and ream her silky butthole.

what you mean? You happy? You happy. The end. Don't overthink that shit. You gonna die a few years anyway. Just go with it and be happy, moron.

yes she likes to dress in kinky outfits

They usually give the best head.

>"wife"
You ain't fooling nobody with that guy

Then don't fight it. Be happy

Same here

I know

no shes all woman

does "she"? Obvious transvestite is obvious

this is true, the last chubby girl i slept with was pretty bad but it equals itself out because i love a chubby girls body and their pussy always feels better imo

She is rather mannish

>Need to hear ot from the "chubby chasers", why do you love them?
Not for the appearance, I prefer to look at curvy but not overweight chicks but for cuddling/fucking I love a chunky chick.

this! look at the figure of her, damn i'd love to fuck her

On of my worst sex experiences was with a chubby girl. Best tits ever, huge with nice puffy nipples, and sported some good curves, actually did quite a lot of sports, had just a broad build and a bit of a tummy. Super sexy style tho', always smelled super nice. Sexy lingerie and stuff.
But in the in in bed... super passive, hated cum (wth?), didn't moan and always left me covered in severe hickeys... she just didn't seem to like sex somehow or be able to let herself fall in lust... most fucks were just passable, which is okay for a one night stand... but we fucked several times over a the course of a month and it didn't get better... din't really get it when I broke it off, she thought the sex was being greate... which isn't that unsurprising, she came more often than I did...

For me it's the latter part that makes a good sex partner or not. Once a woman is naked looks somehow are quite secondary undless they look like they've been run over by a truck...

Heard about the boring chubby sex with fat girls but some skinny girls are like that too. I'm probably just lucky that all the chubby girls i've been with have loved sex and get into it as much as or more than me & So the sex was good on her end? Maybe she just hasn't had it much?

Big tits, big bum, big legs and big hips are my weakness! Working on hooking up with a chubby girl now again and she's just perfect

I don't know. Actually never got to know her that well. Was just a hook-up between semesters.
She might not have been that experienced and I was a few years older than her.
But somehow I don't think it was that. I believe it was her strange relationship to sex.

In regards to the thick/thin topic. As I stated here best sex I've had is with my current gf and she is quite chubby.

I've also had bad experiences with thin girls. There was this one girl for example, quite popular on campus, rich kid, somehow after getting she felt, or at least it felt like she felt that way, she had done her part, as if looking good, and she looked really good, was all there was to sex. She was a bad sex parter. But that one time was a good fuck, got annoyed with her and started fucking her really rough. Afterwards she started crying. Almost felt bad for her.

> Once a woman is naked looks somehow are quite secondary undless they look like they've been run over by a truck...
This, performance over appearance erryday

Best position a chubby bitch can pose in. There's another picture like this with a chub in a blue shirt. Tan and sexy.

Do any of you boys get hate by friends or family for going for a chubby girl?

Getting in chubbies feels better, feeling their bodies, until you've been with one for a while. Then a skinny girl, even w/o ass and tits feels like you're seeing the light...

...and vice versa.

I like the exaggerated femininity that comes with big asses, big child beating hips, thick thighs, and big tits. I like this because I am not a faggot skeleton who likes to see ribs and a spine when I'm fucking a woman from behind.

Nah man. Everybody loves her.
Actually I am not even the only one dating a chubby (just the chubbiest). One used to fuck a lot of typical hot girls (and some were really hot) but his current gf (first long term relationship) is also chubby, Kim K style.
Another one used to date a chubby, then a small flatchested pixie and now a tall fit sportsfreak. I don't know how it is with your friends but we actually always acepted all gfs except when they were bitches, but looks never mattered. No flak. No hate.

17 years with a chub, haven't had that moment tbh.

That's hot, more?

>Meet chubby girl on tinder
>go on a date and later that night i have a free house
>invite her over
>she knows we are only there for sex
>we watch TV for hours while she is pushing herself to me
>didnt take no notice of this for a while
>i get closer and she lays her head on me
>she spreads her legs (still has jeans on) like she wanted me to feel her vagina
>me being a pussy i don't make a move
>we kiss a little and then we decide to go to sleep
(we spoke dirty to each other before this night saying she's gonna get into bed naked and sit on my dick straight away)
>we get into bed, i get in last as i had to put dog to bed
>i finally hop in bed but don't cuddle her
>she moves over to me and tickles my chest
>i'm diamonds rn! so i slowly move my hands down to her massive ass
>surprise she HAS pants on!
>say to her " thought you were gonna take those off"
>she rips those things off like theres no tomorrow
>she moves over a little and spreads her legs
>i slowly move my hands down again
>she is soaking wet!
>she moans a little as i rub her wet pussy a little
>i kiss her and as i kiss her i slip a finger deep into her vagina
>she loved it! she lets out the biggest moan ever

thats long af cont?

i wish i had your family & friends! Mine always take the piss because i go for chubbies!

i decided to go and date a skinny girl once but i didnt like it

Nope, sorry

Even from your family? Wow.
Where are you from? And how old are your friends?

Married a skinny girl, so I only cheat with hambeasts. Part of this is probably a "grass is greener" type of thing, but mostly it's because nobody will believe I cheated with them.

Also they do everything. I jokingly asked one of the two that I regularly fuck to dress up like classic harley quinn, she bought a 60 dollar costume and cut a hole in the ass, then told me she was on her knees waiting for me (I didn't get off of work for like 3 hours, and sure enough she was there in the posiiton. Devastated her asshole).

Well my family just kinda joke but it's still not nice & Im from England and my friends are 23, same age as me

Moar? From behind maybe?

Okay, so at 23 it could possibly be just immaturity. My friends and I are all close to 30, so I guess we learned that looks aren't every thing through more sexual experience or something like that.
(see here )
Or maybe they're just dumb meatheads, don't know.

And if you find the jokes of your family hurtful, tell them you love her, you find the jokes hurtful and disrespecting towards you and your woman. Be a man and stand up to them. That's your job.
Also, if your family is british, statisticaly speaking, one of them will be fat so use that for your advantage.

Please tell me you had her call you Puddin?

I just mean physical satisfaction, Going from one body type to another.

Dating, a relationship. I'd take a fat or even old pretty woman over a perfect bod that is a few degrees uglier- but face remaining the same, long term (longer than 17mo's), you start getting in a "normal" size girl (no shaming), it's an aaaah moment

That's what i think but i also think that they are jealous. i like chubby girls and thats not gonna change xD

None of them are fat actually haha! But i'll take note for next time!

Y knot

It isn't always a win:win. They are human females that are bigger. Some are nice and some are mean, just like everyone else

oh well

it will pass :)

Agreed

Amen Sup Forumsrother. Would smash

as I send, they tend. Met bitchy fat girls and my best female friend is a twig

what a nice porcelain doll looking chubby, more?

I used to be way more into skinny girls (although I was always kinda drawn to bigger girls but shame held me back), but that changed once I met my ex. Short, blonde, cute as fuck, nicest person I've ever met, chubby, huge titties, perfect soft skin and a fat ass. They just feel so much better to fuck and cuddle with.

Oh, and there is nothing better in this world than watching big fat tits bounce when fucking

Damn straight! Got any more of her?

xhamster.com/movies/4482791/bbw_heaven.html

>this should explain it

my gf is a bit chubby and i fucking love it. Big boobs, big ass, wide hips and she sure knows how to move. What more do I need

Pics?

>i'm pretty good with my fingers so i go to slide another finger in
>she is so tight that i can't even put it in
>i say to her that she's tight and she replies...
>"im so tight, fuck me"
>i couldn't get on top of her fast enough
> i go to get a condom out my wallet and she tells me we don't need to use one
>me being horny af just rub her pussy one last time and slide my dick into her
>she moans even more this time and wriggles around
>my dick is soaking straight away
>i pull it out and rub her clit
>she screams this time and grabs my dick and pushes it back inside of her
>she does the body roll that girls do
>i notice this and pound her hard and fast
>she' none stop moaning at this oint and pulling me in to kiss her and grabbing my ass (that was kinda weird but thought she was pushing me closer to get deeper)
>i stop and lie down on my back, she starts sucking my dick
people are right! Chubby girls are amazing at this
>she starts grabbing my balls and deep throating it by herself
>i pull her ass up the bed so we kinda 69
>i finger her slow and steady
>i go to put a finger in her ass and she doesnt stop me
>so now i have a finger in her pussy and one up her ass
>she's loving it
>i start to get faster with my fingering and she starts getting faster at sucking me off
>i then slap her ass and tell her lemme suck on those tits
>she sits up and pulls her top and bra off
>her tits are legit huge! bigeest i've ever seen
>she lifts one up and sucks it and starts playing with herself
>i stroking my dick as she does her thing
>she grabs my dick and says shes gonna ride me
>she slowly sits on my dick as she is still flicking her bean
>she leans over and i suck her massive tits
>i feel her reach around to her ass and she slides her fingers into her ass
>she said she liked it so much when i did it that she wanted to try it
>she slowly goes up and down on my dick while im sucking her tits and she has a finger up her ass
>she starts scream so loud

soyacide. Look it up. whatever.

>and moving in a weird way
>i grab her ass and fuck her from the bottom
>i still feel that shes got a finger up her ass
> this turns me on so much
>she then stops all of a sudden and sits up
>leans back and pops my dick out
>starts rubbing her clit fast af
>then squirts all over my chest
i laughed so hard but she did also and she kept twitching
>not the first girl i've made squirt but was the first like this
>said she loves my cock and starts riding it again
long story short was amazing sex, i busted inside of her. a week down the line she said she had stomach pains...said she googled it and she might be pregnant

shit myself and block her on everything, this was in March and not spoken to her since.

Awesome fucking story

....a fucking week later? are you fucking shitting me

i said this too her! Me being early 20's kinda scared me though

"out of sight, out of mind" amirite