Alright Sup Forums, need your advice

Alright Sup Forums, need your advice...

>me 28/m/6'2/decently in shape/90k+ a year

>in a relationship for the past 5 years
>current relationship was preceded by another long-term relationship (4yrs)
>gf got surgery 2 months ago (nose/chin/tits)
>~6 weks ago she blew up on me saying she doesn't know if we have a future, she is unsure what she wants, and just feels like being alone
>I asked her what her plan for being alone is, and she has no fucking idea -- I am not moving out of our condo and continuing to pay rent just for her to figure out what she wants
>spend lots of energy over the past weeks to be more with her, plan activities, reduce/correct habits (e.g. stopped smoking weed and being genreally healthier)
>she still has no idea what she wants or any semblance of a plan

>oh yea... physical affection of all forms has been inexistant for the past 6 months

she is turning 30 next year. is this all an early mid-life crisis? should I ride it out? I feel like all I have been doing is giving recently.

Mabye she is bored with you and needs a change of pace, happened to me with a 5 year gf, i would say get ready for the breakup so sorrry bro

You have youth, looks, and money. Dump her ass and get a girl who appreciates you. Don't spend time trying to fix a shitty girl, spend time trying to find a real woman.

looks like she found another dude

Goddamn what's your job user

She hasn't given any signs of having found another dude or "acting weird" in any way that would suggest side action.

associate director of strategic sales ops in a small company that invented a new kind of market data

Been there...sounds like she's been hooked up with you since just after college, and tied up with someone else before that. Never really been "single". She feels like she's missing out on her 20s (and she is). She likely has single friends who are partying, getting laid, talking about dicks bigger than yours, guys cooler and/or richer than you, etc. She is feeling constrained and wants to sow her wild oats while she can. The new self-confidence added from her recent surgery will only bolster this.

Figure out how to get her to leave. She's going to cheat on you if she's not already done so. You said GF...not wife. It should not be that difficult.

Ironically...she'll probably show back up in a year or two to let you know that she realizes how good she had it with you and how awesome you actually are.

Been there bro Good luck.

you are right that we got together towards the last year of college. we both went to grad school thereafter, so had a long distance period.

That her?

no

Show her and I'll give you actual good advice

really appreciate the comment. Thank you.

This

>physical affection of all forms has been inexistant for the past 6 months

Been there. I was being passive aggressive to my GF since sex "sucked". Aka, not initiating sex with her as much since she never gave blowjobs, sex was almost robotic. Robotic in neither bad nor good, we knew each others buttons and how to push them, favorite positions etc. This lead to a downward spiral in frequency of sex, each of us spiting the other wishing they would just take the initiative once.

After a blow up I decided to put more time into talking to her in bed at the end of the day. Getting small talk on kinks and exploring further. Almost to the point of asking point blank, "what do you want in the bedroom?" What kind of sex, how do you want to be treated, etc. What was the last thing you fantasized about when masturbating? Picking up cues and nuances.

So, sex was good, but she wanted to be treated like a submissive slave in bed. Now that we got that squared, I order her around to suck my dick, fuck her ass, swallow my load, etc. She's fine.

So it could boil down to if you aren't dicking her good. Maybe make sure you and her are getting both what you want out of the sex.

she's a depressive.
She thought the surgeries would make her feel better but it didn't, she doesnt recognize herself and that increases the self hate. She's probably having suicidal thoughts. She should seek professional help.

>5 years
>gf

at some point a women is done with you if you haven't popped the question or don't look like you're going to. what has you discussed about marriage?

I'm 25 so feel free to blow off anything I say as inexperienced. I've been in a serious relationship for about 2 years with a girl now and we live together.
Every time I get drunk I want to be alone, go off and find my own place, try dating around some more.
And then every time I'm sober I come back and realize how much I like being with her.
If your gf is feeling anything like what I'm feeling right now it's just being afraid to commit. I know you've been together for 5 years but with these new plastic surgeries maybe she feels like she's missing out on dating around again.
Maybe give her space?
Maybe give her a LOT of space? As in, don't support her if she wants to leave. My mother always used to say, true loves comes back. And I believe that.
Idk I feel like I'm rambling, but I feel for ya man.
Good luck with everything.

Makes a good point. She got all the surgery. Did you start treating her and telling her she looks hot? She's wanting those affirmations. A simple your tits look so good, I want to come all over your tits. Might make her superficial self feel better.

Girls want to be used and seen as sex objects deeply inside their brain by their partner.

First paragraph is spot on. However, this seems to be deeper than just "spicing things up".

Past six months, sex has just been non-existant - advances are now met with indifference.

Since the surgeries, she does not even let me hold her anymore, and avoids being naked in front of me.

Ignore all of this

lol dude same, i was in relationship for 10yrs, my gf got tit surgery and suddenly she thougt she is baddest bitch around, so she started to go out with faggots and basically cheated on me...i moved her bitch ass out of my apartment and after 2 months she started to sending me messages how she regrets it and other bullshit...i have new gf and iam all good

good luck

we have - plan was to get our own place before dumping money on a party.

/thread

She doesn't get naked infront of you nor let you touch her. Throw her the fuck out you're not her provider. I've been in a simmilar situation and honestly get it over with. Once she's gone you will get a testosterone boost that will be well worth it. Enjoy the next years without her. Pack up all her shit and put it in the hallway after you swipe her key. If you can handle the it's not working out conversation that's more ideal.