Do you agree with Rolling Stone's ranking of every SNL cast member?

Do you agree with Rolling Stone's ranking of every SNL cast member?

rollingstone.com/tv/lists/saturday-night-live-all-141-cast-members-ranked-20150211/26-jan-hooks-20150211

had a huge crush on jan hooks when she was on snl. i wanted to fill her void

>136. Colin Quinn
>135. Norm Macdonald

Even normies know Rolling Stone is pleb shit.

What a shit list. Bunch of fucking nobodies in the top 20 while Norm and Colin Quinn are in the bottom.

i feel like half of the women in the top 30 were given charity positions. kristen wiig at 14? tina fey as third best of all time?

>tina fey at 3

young jane curtin was beautiful

I want JLD to peg me while wearing that outfit without a top.

>22. Andy Samberg

The only thing he contributed were some songs. How the fuck is that good enough for 22?

Horrible list, what rank is gilbert gottfried?

120 or some shit

>1. John Belushi

>DUDE HE DIED WAY TOO YOUNG LMAO

Don't get me wrong, he was funny, but thinking he was the best SNL cast member ever is such horseshit.

1. Phil Hartman
2. Norm Macdonald
3. Tim Meadows
4. Chris Farley
5. Tracy Morgan
6. Kevin Nealon
7. Jon Lovitz
8. Eddie Murphy
9. David Spade
10 . Jan Hooks
(most of the late 80s/early 90s guys)
(the original cast guys)
(the late 90s guys)
(the 2000s guys)
(the 80s guys other than murphy)
(all the women other than...)
141. Gilda Radner

>135: Norm Macdonald

Holy shit even a person who never saw SNL before could make a more accurate list.

liberal bias against based conservative WU hosts

phil hartman is 1

Amy looking QT

this is a much better list

I forgot about colin

colin is # 11

mark mckinney, chris elliot, and michael mckean are also good. 1994-95 season is weird but had some good shit

I like chris rock, gilbert, jay mohr, will ferrell, and chris parnell, but not for their SNL work

. Norm Macdonald
Not even gonna bother reading that garbage list.

>Slides
Fuck this, just give me a goddamn list.

How else are they gonna get those clicks? Clicks = $$$

>Tina Fey in the top 5
>Tina Fey in the top 10
>Tina Fey in the top 50
>Tina Fey in the top 100
>Tina Fey in the top 150

No.

>15. Chris Farley
>14. Kristen Wiig
Hello darkness my old friend...

...It is a list. I clicked the beginning and just kept scrolling dow.

Belushi, Hartman, Chase in any order.

Less sophisticated viewers will like the Farley/Sandler "xD so randum" crew, but they were considered low brow shit when they were on

No, that's an objectively bad list.

Its a fucking clickbait list to purposely provoke this reaction from people and start driving traffic to the site.

>JOURNALISM

Yeah, I want to read the list ONE FUCKING PERSON AT A TIME

get fucked

That is journalism. Journalism has always been about pulling readers in and getting them to read what you've written.

Journalism isn't a charity. Newspeople gotta eat. If people don't read your news, then advertisers don't give you money, and then you're doing something else for a living.

Get over it. "Clickbait" is just a term idiots who think they understand journalism use to mean "catchy headline."

>tina fey and amy poehler are above gilda radner
reee

This is not journalism. Don't compare this to actual journalists like Woodward & Bernstein.

This is clickbait trash meant for idiots.

This is a purposely trash list designed to get people to start sharing it on social media and forums.

>Jimmy Fallon
>on the list at all

Holy FUCK Rolling Stone cannot figure out how to not make themselves look like total shitheads.

Looks like a list a 20 year old who only started watching SNL like 10 years ago would make.

They seriously had the fucking balls to put Based Norm and Colin that low? WTF is this numale hipster millenial SJW bullshit? Even if they were placed in the top 50 it would make it seem less of a bias. Did the reviewers even see the fucking show before Leslie Jones?

>it's another website with the shitty fucking "tablet friendly" design where only the middle 1/3 of the screen has information and the sides have fuck all

It's so inefficient.

when you post rage inducing shit please either copy paste the article or give an archive link

dont give them pageviews for this kind of bullshit

How fucking pretentious do you have to be to rank 141 comedians?

Also, Amy Poehler is in the top ten, Maya Rudolph and Rachel Dratch are in the top 20

if SNL wasn't so fucking shit I might have gotten annoyed for a second

This. It's absolutely terrible. I mean how in the fuck are most of the 70s cast even that high considering how little they took part in?

>13. Bill Hader

Pathetic. He should be in the top 10 at least.

>mansplainers
What did they mean by this?

I hate that term so much

>dana carvey above farley
>spade not last
>rob schneider that low

shit list

What's the opposite of mansplaining? Vagcomplaining?

shes always cute

Did the mine craft guy come up with a term for this

White people BTFO again.

I don't even have to look at the list to know that it's going to have tons of unfunny feminist women and people who can't do a single skit without breaking character

Mah boy Tim Meadows better made top 5

>Also crucial: If you were an SNL player and your feelings get bruised easily, you might want to stop reading now.
>Caring enough to open the article

>obviously never seen based Gilda Radner.

Fuck off bro. Rest of your list is pretty good except eddie murphy should be higher along with bill murray.

>considered low brow shit when they were on.

Funny considering how thoughtful and sophisticated even their sketches are now compared to the absolute shit rolled out by today's cast.

Agreed. I'm going to keep that picture to jerk off to later on.

8/10 list not bad not bad

No, he said that women are "cuntfusing the issue" by making his words be based solely on his gender. Another term I've seen use is that women are ovaryacting to things.

im not even reading it because if joe piscopo isnt in the top 10, then the list is wrong and shouldnt even be considered.