What is the most DISGUSTING ACT you ever performed as a player during a game/match?

What is the most DISGUSTING ACT you ever performed as a player during a game/match?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQK1Ja1Gk3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>puckers fans upset over a mooning that wasn't even a mooning

Don't just fake it, make it.

Hey, remember that time the entire country got a glimpse at Janet Jackson's boob and we all reacted like she took a shit on the stage?

Thank goodness we don't live in a country like that anymore.

Joe Buck defended the ENTIRE nation that night.

Thank you, Joe

Joe and Troy, plz

yeah, why was it such a big deal anyway?

>Let's put this guy in a suit and put him in front of a camera as an analyst for ESPN.

I caught a TD and made a "suck my dick" sign to the cornerback and his family. Kek then I threw the football at his mom and yelled "Your son is a failure!!"

Neck yourself, Joe

My team used to spit in our hands right before going to do the whole "good game" bullshit where you line up and go across giving the other team a high five

Joe Buck is the biggest fucking faggot to ever wall the face of the earth
>He will be the superbowl commentary this year
FUCKING KILL ME

I threw a puck out of the arena after a goal and hit some old guy (he was fine). His wife yelled at me the rest of the game.

What did he say?

After a game my friend kicked what we thought was a dead possum. Ended up being a pregnant dead possum, little possum babies flew everywhere

/r/thathappened

One time during a basketball game against our crosstown rivals I dunked it on this guy and I pulled the backboard down and when I came back down there was glass everywhere and I said "NUTS IN YO FACE BITCH." Ended up getting a triple double but we still lost. Plus the game didn't end until a couple of hours after I did that because they had to fix the backboard.

As an NFC team fan who's used to him I'd rather have him than Collinsworth's insufferable garbage commentary

played centre-back for my football team.

i'm 5ft11 so marking taller players at corners and free-kicks could be difficult at times due to the height disadvantage. anyone who had a half decent standing jump was dominating me in the air.

so i'd take a sewing needle and sellotape it to my index finger before the match. at a corner when a big player was in the middle of jumping for a header, i'd jab my finger/needle into his arse cheek.

>i'm 5ft11
Quit reading right there.

being myself
i'm despicable

Wow how gay

It was in response to Packers fans routinely mooning the visiting teams bus as it comes in.

They just couldn't handle the bantz.

Why specifically the ass? You sure you didn't just want to touch some man ass desu

I mean this is a man who has visible hair surgery scars exposed to the entire world during the Cubs/Indians series. I think it started bleeding at some point

we didn't win a game all year but that wasn't why we did it..h-honest

How pretending to moon the crowd was “disgusting” coming from a guy who walks around with an ass on his chin is beyond me.

>To be clear, what you are looking at is not Dave Bermingham's glove right after fellow adult league hockey player Zung Nguyen defecated in it following a fight. What you are looking at is Dave Bermingham's glove a week later, still pregnant with feces.

>Zung Nguyen

good ol' gooks

>wrestling tournament
>consolation for 6th place
>220
>nigger headbutting me during match
>constantly running away whenever I try to shoot
>stalling the entire match
>up one point because i missed a takedown, but escaped
>headbutts me a little too hard
>i fucking lose it and smash my head into his and shove him away
>nig starts walking up to me like he wants to fight
>coaches seperate us
>gigantic gym silent and looking at us
>3 seconds left so we just stand there
>shake hands
>stomp off the ring and cool down in the hallway outside
I felt guilty after and made things up with him, because we were acquaintances before. It was for 6th place, so I don't even know why I got upset.

>And Brady...throws it downfield...caught by Hogan for the touchdown. That puts the Patriots in the lead 21-14 over the Falcons with 10 minutes to go
>You know Troy watching Tom Brady march his team down the field like this really reminds me of another quarterback, Aaron Rodgers.

Pls

>Ya know, Tony Romo has one of the quickest releases of any quarterback I think I've ever seen.
- Collingsworth

What's your problem with collinsworth? Him and Al are objectively the best of them

As a teenager, I realized this dude I had to defend was too fast/strong for me to guard (he was almost a full year older than everyone due to a weird bday and was a lot farther along in growing), so I would swipe his feet out from under him when he would try to get around me.

He started complaining and I told the ref that he was too quick and that I was just trying to play the ball. Ref sided with me because it looked like that was the case.

Actually kinda felt like shit about it afterward because I knew if I hadn't cheated he would have embarrassed me on the field.

Upside is we won the match and made it to the league championship.

>nnnnnnnggwellllll, I just don't know about that call by the officials that looked really close let's take a look at the replay here..and..ohp, right there. The cornerback just BARELY touches the receiver as he goes for the ball, Good call by the officials on THAT one.

He talks mad shit when I make bad calls on madden.

spiked the ball after recovering a fumble in peewee football and got a 15 yard penalty. my coach made me sit on the bench for the rest of the game.

Gtfo boo collinsworth is the worst commentator. I long for my childhood when John Madden would call MNF. God I miss that guy on tv

Al is definitely one of the GOATs of sports broadcasting.

Collinsworth is a color guy and they all objectively suck.

ordered a hooker at an away game for when the game ended and whole team pissed on her together in looker room

That was like a Wednesday afternoon before going to watch film for me and my boys back in college.

I thought that was just customary in leaf land

>I felt guilty after and made things up with him, because we were acquaintances before. It was for 6th place, so I don't even know why I got upset.
Just heat of the moment

That kind of thing can make a guy see red in the heat of the moment. I don't anger easily, but there were times when I played hockey where I went from zero to murderous rage when competing for the puck. Strangely, I never felt that playing football.

What are you doing in Canada Mr. President?

Let's give her the yellow snow surprise boys.

Why do highschool soccer teams have the worst pieces of shit compared to other the other sports in school?

When I played highschool soccer a while back there was this kid from another team who would spit at whoever had the ball, so when I got subbed in I made it my goal to hurt him.
When he got the ball i body checked so hard he flew into the bleachers and he broke his thumb i still can't believe that I got away with it

youtube.com/watch?v=wQK1Ja1Gk3s

>things that happened
>that story
Pick one.

I like Collinsworth, surprised that he isn't the consensus pick as far as colour guys go.

>Australia
now, here's a guy...

In elementary school PE class we lost a baseball game and i told everyone "gay game" instead of good game.

Got in trouble after Some nigger on the other team tattled and exaggerated it saying i was calling everyone "gay bitches"

Moms gonna freak

Me and my ragtag group of friends would occasionally play against these spics in soccer. We were the only two groups who bothered playing in town. They would usually always blow us out of the water. We get together to play one last time the summer before we go off to college. Game becomes like 4-1 pretty quick but it's pick up rules so it's always first to 10 wins bc lol fuck defending. Slowly we make a comeback and game ties at 8-8. I think "yes, this is finally our year!" A friend of theirs shows up very late and it's pick up so I can't really say it's against the rules for him to just join in like that. The guy ends up being stupid good and does some anime shit taking on like half our team and scoring. We implode. Next time guy gets close to scoring I run fast as possible and just take him the fuck out, straight at his legs. He can't get up for like 10 minutes, eventually hobbles off the field. Turns out no one really knew the guy, thankfully because otherwise I'm pretty sure the spics would have beat my ass.

EXACTLY

what a cunt you are

yeah now we expect them to come out with their tits out

Yeah I know. I was 18. Never tackled anyone else after that

NOW there an user....

I played sogger in middle school, and I was a little shit. So was one of my friends that played with me. I played center forward and he played striker, and we fucking hated this kid that played in goal for the rival school we played one day. He was known by everyone to just be an asshole (but a good player) and we had faced him before. This was our last game as we were both in 8th grade.

So we are on the counter and its just me, my friend, and the keeper for the other team on the break. We were up 3-1 and time was about to expire, so I thought fuck it, we can't lose, I'm going to abuse this keeper. My friend looked at me and we had some type of telekinetic understanding.

I'm bringing it up, and I lay a pass out in front of him. The keeper turns to face him, and he flicks it back to me, with the ball coming in about chest level. He then runs into the keeper and shoves him to the ground. I catch the ball and run up to the keeper and slam the ball into his face with both hands. He broke his nose and cried a lot.

I got grounded :(

He was a prick though. I don't really regret it

One time in high school football I intercepted the ball and ran it back for a TD and I ran over to the opponent's sideline (their qb's dad was the head coach) and started dancing and saying how much of a failure his son is. Shit was cash lol.

Im with you. Him and Al are easily the best combo.

never played football but a buddy of mine who did said he pushed an opposing lineman's jock to the side and squeezed his nards as hard as he could.

It sounds like something he'd do but I've never worn a cup in sport so I don't know how hard that is to do

I played high school golf and every afternoon we played nine holes on this shitty golf course out in Bumfuck, West Virginia. It was your standard $11 for an 18 hole round where half of the guys played shirtless in faded jeans.

I never saw it, but a senior on the team said that he convinced a teammate to take a dump in the cup of #2's green (kek).

As far as stuff I did, I once threw a soda bottle out of the window at an old lady on a trip back from a golf match. I also purposefully made a girl cry during a class wide pick-up baseball game in elementary school because earlier in the week I told her I liked her and she said I was too weird looking to be her boyfriend.

>played youth basketball for my parish in high school
>last game of the season
>I'm not playing due to a broken ankle
>we beat their team in a close, hard fought game
>both teams enter the "good game" line
>one of the guys from the other team says "go hit the weights, nigger" to one of our black teammates
>huge brawl starts right in front of me
>have to crawl away from a bunch of people fighting in a fucking church rec center

I took a piss in my corner one time during an amateur boxing match and my trainers caught most of it in the spit bucket and the ref didn't notice.

Another time, I was going to fight this one douhe bag I knew loved to clinch so I didn't shower for a few days and left some fish outside. Before the fight I rubbed the rotting fish all over my body and cut it in two and held them under my pits for a few minutes.
Then I took a shit before and didn't bother wiping my ass.

Needless to say after the first time he got me in a clinch he didn't want to clinch me anymore. I still got knocked out though.

In a fútbol tournament in chile (i was like 13yo) i kicked a guy si hard he was out in a stretcher
Didnt get Nor a yellow car ayy

f@m

This made me think of the "ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY?" story

Great stories in this ITT thread tbqh famalams if you don't read it you're missing out tbqhwyf

I threw this TD to one of my receivers in high school and we had this dance coordinated and did it in front of the opponent's stands. Even got some band nerds to practice with us. All in all it was pretty hilarious but some people thought it was not very sportsmanlike.

These are all DISGUSTING acts

Bump

>playing soccer
>running onto a ball against the other teams best player
>we both go with our heads down because the field was really bumpy
>big accidental head but
>he probably has a concussion and goes to sit down for 10 minutes
>we score 4 goals while he's off

coach took me off right after that, the ref told me he wanted to card me after, but he couldn't see me on the bench

"made it to" means you lost the championship because your team didn't deserve to be there

I pulled a McNabb my junior year.

the gross part was a lot of it got on the right guard's cleats. he wasn't happy.

What is pulling a mcnabb?

threw up when I was about to take a snap

McNabb did it a while back