Wwyd thread anyone?

wwyd thread anyone?

anyone want a wwyd on kik? add me cdw157

w.w.i.d? I would fall in love with the two by just staring at their beautiful eyes.

She's only 15, be gentle Sup Forums

lol got kik, ill give you a wwyd there?

You faggot. Of course that's what you'd do, that's what we'd all do, but you don't fucking SAY it.

That bitch is not fucking 15, she looks like she's damn near 40.

no kik sorry

Wwyd

will do one on kik?

Name ?

cdw157

wwyd

Wwyd to this qt?

wwyd? left or right

Wwyd

Wwyd?

I'd take right and slam her against the wall, pull her top off, suck on her nipples for bit. Then I'll take her pants and panties off, ram my cock into her cunt and fuck her until she cries. Then I'll finish on her face and leave.
wwyd to her?

Get her super drunk. When she starts to cry and complain about shit in her life, I shove my cock in her throat to silence her. After I'm done skull fucking her I take a bottle of wine, shove it in her cunt and cum on her tits.

wwyd to this little thing?

Choke her with my belt as I fuck her from behind until I nut. Pull out, grab her by her hair, slap her around, and stuff my soft dick in her mouth, having her suck it until it grows hard again and fuck her mouth until I nut again

Fuck those tits and cum on her face

Strip her naked, tie her to the bench and leave a sign that says free use, have fun. Before I left I would have my go at her, mostly fucking her ass, then have her polish my cock and swallow my cum.

Wwyd? Better if forced/brutal

Slap her fucking face until she starts begging for me to stop, then fuck her mouth while she moans, caressing her red cheeks

Wwyd to any of the three

Use red-eye reduction

wwyd?

Fuck her mouth pussy while slapping the back of her head, sometimes pulling her away from my cock so I can slap stupid face, then ramming my dick back inside her whore mouth. After she swallows, beat her until I'm hard again and fuck her ass while pulling her hair hard, adding a few donkey punches every once in a while

I'd tie them all down, rip all their clothes off, and make them choose who got raped. Red is the kind one, so she volunteers to take it for the other two, Purple and White both say Red should take it as well. This means they get punished instead. Red will be taken into another room where she is safe. Purple will be put into a sex swing and have that juicy ass pounded by 10 prison escapees. White will become a horse slut and have to drain the balls of 12 stallions before she can leave.

Wwyd?

who are these semen demons

I would respect all these women is wiwd

Here's more of purple and white

Hot!
Anything more or anyone else want to do her?
I found a nude that may be her but i'm not sure

Degrade and abuse if you want more

Tell them to stop slouching.

R4r. I will do whatever girl you want if you degrade/abuse mine

I'll pull her tits out of that top, bend her over a railing and fuck her ass raw. When I'm ready to cum I'll ram my cock in her cunt and blow my load deep in there. While she is leaking I'll cuff her to the railing and leave her for others to use. She wants to be a slut so badly, now she can be.
wwyd to her? be brutal

I wouldn't even try to be subtle with what I want from this slut, I would just flat out walk in front of her grab her by the ass and carry her to a bed so that I can throw her down, then I would rip her dress and pull my pants and boxers down swiftly as I desperately try to shorten the time between then and when my cock is pumping into her slutty body as I molest her breast and cum inside her raw

She's my gf's sister in law. I would so love to fuck her.

She gotta have huge tits right? I would flop them out, tittyfuck and facefuck her, then finish off in the tits and out the bra and dress back on

She looks quite old on the face so doggystyle with hard hair pulling seems like only option

Throw that bitch on her bed and choke her as I suck on and bite her tits while fingering her. Stop before she cums and slap her, asking if she really thought this was for her pleasure. Slap her over and over, harder each time, until she's a crying mess. Then flip her over and pull on her hair while fucking her sweet cunt from behind. Push her away and grab her hair, pulling her mouth to my dick and ramming it inside her mouth. Cum in her mouth and make sure she swallows, then beat her
Be brutal with mine too

These bitches still haven't had enough after the escapees and horses. Easy to fix. I'll drive them out, uncleaned, to a bad part of town. Gangs, homeless people, stray dogs everywhere. I'll tie them to leashes and walk them around a bit, making sure everyone and everything is aware of their presence. Then I'll tie them to a street light, with cameras set up around them and just walk away. First the dogs and the homeless will get to them, they don't care that they're dirty. Then the gangs will start to pimp them out. After a week they have lost all connection with who they were, and are now nothing but street whores. The cameras have captured their turn into this life, and I have been putting this film online, at the same time they become street whores, they become internet famous. They can never go back.

I would rip off her clothes and push her against a wall, hitting her face against it until she passes out.
I would then tie her up with her legs spread and proceed to piss on her cute face to wake her up, if that's not enough I would slap her as hard as I can
I would then grab her by the neck and start fucking her pussy while choking her, she screams and cries as I cum inside her and leave her abandoned in a public bathroom

someone impregnate be brutal

Wwyd to left? She's a real fit hottie I knew through school. Tight as fuck body

Left here also

Her in bikini

Wwyd to right? Wonderfully fat ass

She's mad hot. I would get her into a "friendship" with me that would be mostly emotional support she needs and very rough fucking which is another thing she's not getting from her boyfriend

Wwyd to this snowflake

She does have huge tits.

I'd take this slut out on a nice, romantic date. She'd get a little drunk so we'd go back to her place. There I'll strip her and tie her down and turn off the lights. In the dark I'll act like I'm eating her out, but really I'll have put peanut butter on her cunt and lead her dog to it. While she is getting into it, moaning, and edging close to climax I slip my cock into her mouth. This confuses her, I am not on top of her so this isn't 69. Who is eating her cunt? I force her to finish me off before I turn on the lights and reveal that she got off to her dog.

Don't just spam images, also contribute wwyds

more of left?

wwyd to her though

Instagram?

wwyd to this piece of ass?

Another of her
I'll post the nude one if i get a really good wwyd

Bumping

If they dressed like that into the woods then they are just asking to be raped, so therefore, with my guilt cleared as they are clearly asking for it, I would restrain these 3 sluts using standard rope and zip ties, cut open their dresses, and then proceed to take hundreds of pictures to sell online with them in 100's of different positions: doggy style, downward dog, spread eagle, and whatever other position I think would sell best online. Then once I've taken my fair share of pictures I would begin to fuck the middle one raw doggy style whole forcing her head to go down on the girl to the left all while right is forced to masturbate to the scene. Then once I reach climax I cum inside the middles pussy and force the rest to eat the cum out of her with threats that if they don't I'll keep them in my basement to be raped whenever I wish too (of course It would be a lie as I have no intentions of only raping one)
Wwyd to these sluts

Strip them naked and tied each to a tree. Fuck left in the ass and leave them there until someone finds them.

Wwyd to spoiled rich cunts Vicky and Lexi?

make them get plastic surgery, i guess?

Tie her up. Hit her toes with a hammer and ram my cock down her throat.

i want to fuck your girl under a heavy blanket while she's tied up to the bedframe. deprive us of oxygen so that every thrust feels electric

wwyd to kristen's perfect lips?

Kidnap them one by one and use them as my breeding slaves, telling them i'll let them see their friends again once they are 8 months pregnant. They all cry when they realize they have all suffered the same fate and aren't being let free. I make them all fuck each other and have 5somes from now on.

I'm not the op but i know the girls

Make left squat over rights face and make her eat chili until she vacated her bowels onto her friend's face.

WWYD to sarah?

her ass

Make them eat each other's assholes for my amusement.

bump

OC wife pic

WWYD

Who likes ugly stuck up bitches who think they're hot?

Me. I crave ugly bitches. Especially if they're chubby and asian

I do!

I'd love to plant my cock in those fats and fuck her until I cum all over that pretty little face

I would make her wear her lingerie that she has and shove my cock down her throat until she cried. Tie her hands up and let her ride me then doggystyle her till she can't anymore. Make her deepthroat my dick again and cum down her throat.

What would you do

I'd take this Asian out drinking downtown, get her drunk, and make her strip for me. Take some good videos of her blowing me, and proceed to breed her doggy style.

wwyd? the more brutal the better

Wwyd to the chick on the right bros? She's a slut

Finger her through that one piece until she's wet. Then lay her down and move that thin patch of fabric covering her crotch to the side to start fucking her. I'd get so into it that I'll rip off the once piece covering her boobs and cum all over them.

more and sauce of left

Very nice!! Would this be against her will? Have some more of her!

If I get the opportunity, I'd tie her to a bed and use her as a cum deposit for a day. I'll leave the TV on some dumb women channel. I'll go out and do my normal chores, except instead of fap breaks, I'd cum inside that bitch because I can and she can't do anything about it.