IS CALLING SOMEONE "WHITE" A RACIAL SLUR?

>Arsenal midfielder questioned by Met
>Alleged to have called a BA employee a "fucking white bitch"

My sides senpai...

theguardian.com/football/2017/jan/24/granit-xhaka-arsenal-questioned-police-racial-abuse-allegation-heathrow

But he's white.

Right!!!

>Kosovar
>white

Calling someone a black cunt is racist

I once missed the check-in time at Heathrow, and the black desk clerk disappeared off somewhere for 20 minutes, got a manager, and they still checked me into a full JFK flight and rushed me through security at the last minute. Perhaps this is the true racial difference.

That happens to everybody who's a muslim or dressed like a nigger.

Will this woman get a hundred grand in compensation like the nig on the paris subway? Place your bets

I'm just saying I'd be pissed at the disparity if I were a Muslim.

The airport is largely irrelevant. BA is the key to this problem, they still think they are the best airline in the world so treat their customers like shit.

Other airlines are more accommodating and some just don't have ground staff at all and you deal with Swissport which can be even easier

You're right of course but if someone called you "a fucking white cunt" would you scream racism (sorry user - are you white?).

And if that person was white themselves...well, you'd be a bit confused, yes?

Objectively, Zaha is white.....if he deserves criticism/punishment for saying "white bitch", then we need to lock up every black rapper who has ever said "fucking nigger" (which is basically all of them).

Oh, I didn't see that it was BA. Yeah, they're assholes.

>wilfried zaha is white in america

damn i knew you classed spics as white but this takes the cake

>Zaha
>Objectively white

>ameriniggers be like

Damn it, I meant to write Xhaka.

>conservatives when a white man calls someone white as an insult, but the media shames them for being racist, but it's racist against white people

It is racial, but the real question is if it's racist.

I'd argue it isn't purely because being white is the best.

You can't be racist against your own race though. Jewish kids in my old school made holocaust jokes all day and nobody said shit.

>serbshit
>being civil

pick one.

Because Jews orchestrated the holocaust

East Asian is the best m8

>le play shit and get sent off man

another bundesliga "talent" fails elsewhere. buying from the bundesliga is as big a gamble as the eredivisie these days

using any race in a derogatory way is racist. Deserves a ban

Found the Yid

What's even more fucked up about this is that it was a 3rd party who got the authorities involved

That means a bystander heard the interchange and thought, "My God, that white man called that white woman a white bitch! That motherfucker is a racist!"

He played shit and got sent off in Germany too. The only reason he got any interest is because he was a key part of BMG's midfield in the one year they were good. He's also slower than Mertesacker on tranquilizers.

Enjoying your diet coke fatty?

What's he doing at an airport?

This whole time I thought he was white. Now it all makes sense: post-Brexit ingurland is trying to lynch an immigrant for being mad at poor whitey.

Maybe they were fat and he said "fucking wide bitch

he was "le red card man" in the Bundesliga
thanks for the money lmao