/hoc/

Allah edition

>AOPs
absolutely disgusting

I like Finland.

Laine might return tonight at home against the Shorks that are on a back to back

Expect atleast a 3 point night from him

Philadelphia
>a team of goons
Boston
>crashing and burning with no survivors
Florida
>carried by a 490 year old proto-humanoid
Carolina
>ticket sales so low they could prevent economic migration if they mandated attendance at a Canes game
New Jersey
>little debbies
Detroit
>muh streak
Islanders
>muh tradition, also pls buy this car
Buffalo
>carried by a bust
Tampa Bay
>blood clots and busts

Just have Hartford cobble together a beer league team and send them to the playoffs instead.

@reporterchris

No supplemental discipline is expected out of last night's #flames-#leafs game.

>Tkachuk gets away with it

Why'd he sit out so long? He didn't even hit his head to the ice by the hit..

Was his ego just shattered and he needed some time to work out winter blues

he just lieks drama and attention...tsst...nothin perssonnell///keed

Gonna miss Tommy Wingels :(

I wish i had a REAL AMERICAN HAMBURHER in my mouth. And hockey in tv.

>Saros in net tonight

Just wanted to let you guys know Kadri is a better center than Toes

Sad but true

fuck off with this reddit meme

>Bob in net

Hockey royalty

Sorry Sharksbro, but >our 4th line was screaming for help. Hopefully Lazar gets sent down for good.

Is Kadri a Finn? He's soft like one.

>There are some true gems to be told in the field of name planting. Some tales are just so amazingly funny they're almost hard to believe. Other stories are almost unbelievably laughable.

> - There’s this one very famous story how I planted the name Peter Forsberg after an interview I made with a journalist from either Spain or Portugal, I can’t remember which any longer. He simply sort of casually asked me and I sensed a good spot for planting something nice. So I sort of had him let the answer "slip out of me" but made him "-...promise not to tell anybody...".

>- Knowing very well how not only his tape recorder would still be on at the other end of the line but also how very little knowledge folks in the south of Europe will generally have of the wonderful sport of Ice hockey, I had a hard time keeping myself from laughing out loud as I planted the name Peter Forsberg.

>- And he had a hard time hiding from me how happy he was with the answer and how gullible he thought I had been for giving him "my name". Of course he went on to print the name a couple of weeks later. And since it after all was a normal Swedish name, it has remained the most frequently quoted name in the press during the last ten years. But wrong nevertheless.

>- Shortly after that, on another occasion but in a similar fashion, I planted the name Mats Sundin when talking to a journalist from another south European country, simply because I couldn’t believe how nobody seemed to react when the name of the famed number 21 had made it into print a few months previously.

i just realized three canadian teams are leading the atleltic

>- Even Sweden's biggest newspaper - when reviewing NORDLAND just recently - tried to expose somebody's secret by writing something along the lines "-...and here's Peter Forsberg's new album...". I guess it didn't help this particular self-made expert out a lot that he was not only Swedish but also very likely familiar with both Hockey and legendary player number 21. He stepped right in the shit just as well. For some reason he at least didn't buy the Mats Sundin rumor.

>- When the opportunity will arise to really pull the leg of some journalist big time, at least I’m not going to hold back. There's this truly gem of a story that begins with me on the phone with this German journalist some thirteen years ago. As we were wrapping things up I talked a bit about how I was booked to go to Germany the following week to do some promotion job for the new album.

>- I can't remember how we came to the issue, but somehow he must have sensed an opportunity to pull the big one out of me, and he went on to claim there was this law in Germany proscribing how foreigners had to fax name and address in advance in order to be able to get a hotel room. This was just before the wall came down and border procedures were a bit more strict.

>- Knowing very well that what he said was all bullshit, I nevertheless played the part as he went on to tell me how he would love to help me out with the details. So I made him promise dearly not to tell anybody and very carefully spelled "my name" out to him so there'd be no doubt he'd "-...get it right for the hotel...".

>- A couple of weeks later I learned that he, despite his very dear promise, was happy to announce to the world "-...Quorthon’s real name...". And should anybody ever doubt him, and should I even dare to deny it all, he had "-...the tape of our phone conversation to prove it...".

>- The only flaw in the story was he had forgotten to check with a Swedish person the authenticity of the name I had been so careful to spell out to him. Although it might have sounded very much like a perfectly normal Swedish name to him - and the words were indeed Swedish - Runka Snorkråka would nevertheless never ruin my cover for even a split second. Why!? Get yourself a more modern Swedish-English dictionary and find out for yourselves...

Either of the guys we got even supposed to be NHLers?

They realized they can't all choke if they're playing each other. Over the next two months, one of them will kill off the others a la highlander and gain the power to make a first round exit.

Stortini is an enforcer and the prospect is a gamble to become an NHL player.

What do the bolts mean by this?

>New York Islanders
>Don't play in Long Island

why do southern teams have the best memes? dallas, carolina, lgbtning and now nashville?

>one of them will kill off the others a la highlander and gain the power to make a first round exit.

Boring power desu. >laffs and >hasb can fight for it while we watch.

Brooklyn and Queens are literally on long island though. New Yorkers are just autistic as fuck.

How did this...

become this?

...become THIS????

objectively superior. redditors need not respond

And deny the battle of Ontario in the first round? What are you gay?

Besides, it would be the ideal match up for both teams. They are both relatively equal teams. Both pretty fun to watch and both get to dodge Montreal or a Metro opponent.

>the name says Senators
>the image is of a sentinel

>Looks like an Arena League Football or CFL logo
>"objectively superior"

Laine back in the lineup tonight

dae 90s kid xDDDD

go back reddit

He will get career ending concussion tonight.

He already got that, it will only become apparent tonight after he trips and falls just before puck drop.

not the response i expected from that flag

>It never became this.

why.

>Sentinel
A sentinel is any soldier that's on watch duty.

If anything its a Centurion or a legionnaire

>Centurion

correct

Seriously though, bottom 3 logos right now

more than likely. Tortorella has been keeping literally every detail close to his chest though.
>Savvy and Noots, are up for grabs even

>its a Caps get 120 points and get knocked out before the EC finals episode

>Canes
>Stars
>Ducks

this is objectively better

>Stars
>Worse than Sens

I'd like to use this opportunity to direct your attention to this funky amphibian.

The canucks are worse than the Stars and Canes

So are the Sens

:)

Threadly reminder that JT Brown is trash

Will >we win tonight?

>that love tap from malkin
lol

Got rinkside seats. Can't wait to see AA and mantha live for the first time

Malkin is a joke without the puck lol

pens vs blues
he picked up the forward in the center as appropriate

Fucking awesome.

I was at this game, couldn't see shit for this goal as I was at the other end.

nobody cares tom

Kings fan here - what the fuck is going on with our season?

Injuries, Kopitar having an off season, no depth and aging roster.

You're a mediocre team now. It's not really surprising or anything.

Capitals are going to WIN the Stan Lee and there is NOTHING you can do about it

Make your peace with this fact

Your team has always sucked at scoring goals and now they're scoring less than ever. Instead of trading your first round pick for rentals that end up signing with Edmonton try to draft some scoring forwards

get ready buffalel get ready to meet lil bear

The only fact I've made peace with is the fact the Caps are facing the next Stanley Cup champions tonight

Barclays is so quiet you can hear torts

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

>trusting Barry Trotz in the ploffs
You truly are memeing now

black people don't like hockey

You know Brooklyn is mostly white

>crosby and malkin play a critical role in leading our team
no fucking shit???

>mostly
54% isn't mostly to the rest of the white world. sure it's a technical most but you are a bunch of numale cucks

>According to the 2009 American Community Survey, White Americans made up 54.6% of Brooklyn's population. Black Americans made up 34.2% of Brooklyn's population
> Hispanic and Latino Americans made up 19.6% of Brooklyn's population

flamers vs habs at 7:30

Have you guys seen the new NHL all-star commercial?

>35% non-hispanic white
wew

NICK FOLIGNO

WOAH OH OH WOAH OH OH OHOH

Saad should have an assist for the pass to murray

he's an undercover muslim he should be in jail

Marner is an absolute

C U T I E
U T I E C
T I E C U
I E C U T
E C U T I

>undercover Muslim
He is literally American
He has Christian relatives in Syria

>sunbelt

Penguins thread?

>Have you guys seen the new NHL all-star commercial?

Meh/10

Will he become /hattricknick/ tonight /hoc/???

are you blind or just retarded?

>what is undercover

>what is catalog

Why not both?!

What am I shopping for a sweater in 1897?

He is a Christian
Not Muslim you think he would mention something like that
Anyways saad is more Greek name

Look at this player

That I just picked

what a good cover for a muslim sleeper agent. he hasn't fought kadri on the ice so you know he's a muzzue lover

>Hoffman out