Come out as filthy degenerate gay

>Come out as filthy degenerate gay
>Get kicked out of movies forever

Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHZpBGrecd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like that outfit

I think she hasn't gotten any roles anymore since she was cast more for her cute looks, and she's aged only as well as her acting ability (i.e.: terrible)

>degenerate
Literally eternally pure.

>that movie where she rapes a retard played by the glasses guy from the office

You'd figure they would be more supportive.

ACT

she has that comfy little Gaycation show on vice where her and her scissor friends tell me where to go to get a foofy drink if I'm on Key West and not on a boat deep sea fishing.

makes me diamonds

The Hollywood Jew is different than your run of the mill liberal Jew. They literally only care about money.

Since she came out, she's much less marketable to the 16-29 male demographic (the ones who spend all the money on this shit).

Hence, they dropped her like a sack of fake shekels.

at first I thought OP was joking but then I checked her imdb

Why the hell would you be a lesbian anyway?

Being a bisexual female and fugging a dude and a grill is where it would be at

What can you expect when she was raised by this man?

Independent movies and Hollywood movies are 2 different things user.

Literally any low budget director can go to Ellen Page's agent and say "I will pay her so and so if she stars in my low budget film".

that's just gay

You don't choose to be straight/bi/gay. You're just attracted to the same sex the same as you and I are attracted to the opposite sex. Its just as weird for her to kiss a guy as it would be for you to.

Before you say I'm a liberal kike: I'm conservative and voting for Trump. Being gay is a non-issue.

Guys I am retarded and know her only by a role in a ps3 videogame movie, can someone tl;dr me on where she fucked up?

I thought her show on viceland got nominated for something

pretty sure being gay or bi is mental illness. no amount of mental gymnastics can go against natural order.

>come out as gay in one of the most tolerant places on this planet
>sometimes people will hire actors as an act of charity just for being gay
>still don't get any roles
She's just bad and now she's too old to play teenagers.

>You don't choose to be straight/bi/gay.
I do

she stopped getting roles cause she stopped being cute

She likes pussy and admitted it to the world and by extension her >tfw no gf audience. And hell hath no fury like a neckbeard scorned.

Well, only between men. It's perfect, wonderful, beautiful and incredible.

>was a decently rising starlet
>in some pretty OK movies with leading/supporting roles
>come out as lesbian
>becomes much less marketable
>starts alienating fan base with ultra liberal (even for Hollywood) speeches/opinions
>studio heads blackball her
>hasn't appeared in a significant role in a long time

>You don't choose to be straight/bi/gay.

Tons of people are molested and thus have different sexual preferences towards the same sex.

It is the dirty little secret that the LGBT crowd doesn't want to talk about. That some part of your sexuality can be shaped in your formative years and warped if exposed to abnormal stimulus.

Even if it is a mental illness, who cares? Let them be mentally ill, get fucked in the butt, and die of aids. Do other mental illnesses make you react in the same way as gays do? I bet not.

what is this movie?

oh here it is

In 2016, the series (gaycation) was nominated for an Emmy Award for Outstanding Unstructured Reality Program.[6]

Ooooh, I get it now, thanks guys.

super

Still doesn't sound like a choice.

>Tons of people are molested and thus have different sexual preferences towards the same sex.
What if they're not molested?

So if I'm a dude and a girl and i molestered eachother in kindergarten, that's why I'm a bisexual degenerate? No adults were involved

>pretty sure being gay or bi is mental illness

Sure, its a mental illness as it deviates from the norm, but a significant portion of the population experience this "illness" and can live and love together without bothering anyone, so it is a non-issue.

This has been going on for thousands of years to millions of people.

I'm not sure if it's a choice or genetic, it could be both

I don't think it really matters though, because I don't give a fuck what other people do, I like to take that libertarian approach

This too coming from someone who fucking hates the John Oliver tier leftists we are seeing in the current year

out of 7 billion, how many? certainly not a significant portion.
there is no need to bend over and accommodate every different opinion.

>there is no need to bend over and accommodate every different opinion.
Why not?

>has a body of a 10 year old boy

no but it could be why you are a degenerate who is unnaturally obsessed with sex.

Early exposure to sexual stimuli can cause people to develop abnormally.

I wouldn't worry about playing doctor but yeah if you were spitroasting the kindergarten girls there might be a problem dude.

>out of 7 billion, how many? certainly not a significant portion.
>there is no need to bend over and accommodate every different opinion.

I was watching an episode of Card Sharks from 1982 and they asked this question to 100 men:

Would you rather get a massage from a man or a woman?

94 said man.

So that means 6% of the population is gay.

We were rubbing our hands on eachothers genny-tals and making out pretty hard for 6 year olds so maybe you're onto something

by same logic, you will say that pedo and cunnyfags did not choose to be attracted to little kids. they just have some mental illness. we need to listen and bear with them too.

Is that the Jim Lahey from Trailer Park Boys?

I love her, perfect girlfriend material.

i just saw The Neon Demon and Elle Fanning gets eaten by her friends...

She played his daughter in season 1-2. Then promptly never appeared or was mentioned again. She's also a bona fide maritimer.

>would literally, L I T E R A L L Y never sleep with you or touch you in an intimate manner
>perfect girlfriend material

What kind of autism do you have

>We were rubbing our hands on eachothers genny-tals and making out pretty hard for 6 year olds so maybe you're onto something

not to bum out your childhood fond memories but she probably got touched by an uncle.

>by same logic, you will say that pedo and cunnyfags did not choose to be attracted to little kids.
I didn't say anything.
>we need to listen and bear with them too.
As long as they're not hurting anyone why should I care?

I was the one who initiated it so now you got me worried that I was the one molestered by an adult but I wouldn't know who

youtube.com/watch?v=QHZpBGrecd4

I'm a girl btw

Do I really need to spell it out? :^)

What do your thighs smell like

Assburgers?

if you are fucking dudes in your bedroom, nobody cares.
problem is when 4-5 % queer thinks that it is necessary to show everybody that they are fucking dudes and it's a glorious and brave task.

I thought rosie was only on tv

I dont trust people who dont get exited from Hard Candy.

She has cute boobs.

Have you considered that maybe she just got too old for the kinds of roles she does and is a shit actress anyway?