"Hey Daddy, this is Dik Dong Wang and we're getting married!"

>"Hey Daddy, this is Dik Dong Wang and we're getting married!"

Response?

>fedora
In the trash he descends

>asian male
In the trash he descends

when did I become a man and when I did I get a daughter with my father's eyes?
apart from that, as long as he's not a loser and seems to actually care for her, I'd approve

Pls be in Santiago

I'm gonna need to see some tits sweetie

East Asians are honorary Aryans.

I don't believe her because Thai men do not actually exist. I have never met any nor ever seen any and there tonnes of Thai here, they are a mystery to me and I'm convinced there are none.

They're both look ugly and dumb

>"Has he given you the Dik Dong Wang yet?"

>daughter
lol who cares, they're just sons that my dick botched

>t. insecure white males

>when did I become a man
When you entered Sup Forums

So are you chinese or japanese?`

who the fuck wants to have gook looking grandchildren?

>From Mexico
>White

>Asian male
Much greater chance of him having a successful then. (relative to if he was a wh*te male)

"Break me of a piece of that"

asian males are beta compared to white men, accept it

>asian
>male
people still fall for this meme

Wake up because I don't have a daughter nor wife and "daddy" is something whitetrash americans say.
Lastly, I am fucking fat and ugly so no future for me.

Fuck sake son, that's obviously not a woman.

Is it you again?

>letting your daughter call you "Daddy"
Serves you right.

I would act like I normally do
Laugh at fedora tippers and weebs

russian have mongol blood tho

didnt know that you were lesbian

t. basement white midget

We don't, it's a fucking meme

>inb4 you have Finno-Ugric blood and that makes you filthy Mongols ;DDDDDDDDDDDD

Not in chance I am ded here.

I'm full Asian dating a white girl, so I'd be fine with our daughter continuing our Asian bloodline.

lol

its nothing to be ashamed of. i have mongol blood as well due to century of rape just like you. why do you hate your ancestor so much

Well my fiancè is Taiwanese so I guess it's only fair if some white guy somewhere loses his daughter to an Asian.

Wtf, I have a blue-eyed daughter?

>unzips dick

I will do my utmost effort to instill the deepest hatred for manlet subhumans in my daughter so that she will always keep a 10 meter distance from them

Why are you like this, Vlad? I'm Asian and all I want is a qt russian girl

I would kill myself

Because he doesn't want to risk inbreeding with a fellow chink

and their cute daughter

Im an asian guy

Whats wrong with me dating your daughters? Im a good guy

be my gf pls

Asian "men" have tiny dicks. I wouldn't want my grandson to have a 3incher and get bullied at school

>t.Dik Dong Wang

But my dick is 6 inches though

Any other arguments of why you wont let me date your daughter?

>But my dick is 6 inches though

Wow so you are the top 0.0001% of asian "men" when it comes to dick size. I am sure you are not lying...

I guess so. But how wpuld you know? There are so many asians in the world amd im sure a lot have small dicls but there are probably many with big dicks.

Why are you even worried about dick size as a man? This is the stuff i hear niggers talk in the lockerooms. If dick size is all you care about for your daughter than i guess you should have her date exclusively niggers then, according to your priorities.

A white guy, black guy and asian guy walk into a bar. They sit down at the barstools and order a couple of beers. They start talking among themselves and the topic of girls comes up.
BLACK GUY : "I like girls with big asses."
ASIAN GUY : "I like girls with big tits."
WHITE GUY : "Sorry, can you repeat the question, I wasnt listening. I was thinking about how big your cocks were".

Bad joke my dude

I came here to be insulted and left severely disappointed.

#triggered

Go back to your subreddit to see why you don't get any tinder hits Chang

This is really getting up your ass bro.

To have all these pictures saved and you doing research.

>asians have a reddit for trying to become masculine
what the fuck am I reading here haha

They are very creepy

Nice grogposting

"i am so proud of you, sweety. i'm so glad you did not choose an ugly subhuman trashy piece of dirt aka russian "'man"'

Of course I would be happy if my daughter married a smart, hard working, successful Asian

Anyone who goes to reddit or somehwere online to get more masculine is pathetic
Dude, tell me, whats wrong with me, fhat you wouldnt trust your daughter with me?
Based

why is it so hard for people to understand what ethnic nationalism is? People are uncomfortable with it because you're a gook. Doesn't mean they hate you

I...I-It sure is quite an unusual name for a white lady hah

>doesnt mean they hate you

Yea, thats why he is insulting us asians even though we didnt do anything. I also have a right to defend myself against his attacks. Im not the one throwing shade at someone herw just because of the race he was born in and which he cant control

> even though we didnt do anything
at the other threads the asian poster was insulting whites

Just stop being Asian.

Thats not me
I love being asian. Especially in america.

group blame is a human reaction

>ethnic nationalism
You mean racial nationalism? Ethnic would be if I didn't want a Spaniard to marry my daughter.

iit: autist vs autist

>not a black male
In the trash he descends