Nigger mugged me last night

Nigger mugged me last night
>mfw

Kek

Did you at least fight back

No didn't have a wallet or phone with me so I guess it didn't matter in the long run

Are you sure it wasn't a cat you fucking retard

When my cat scratches me, it looks exactly the same

yes sum nigger with a shity handmade knife

Is it a mugging if he didn't take anything?

Took my shoes

What do you mean, "A mugger nigged me last night."? How dare you?

He tried to nig me to smoke crack

>come back from germany to my home country
>loaded with cash cause dat trap life
>people know im loaded
>speed junkie comes into my house through opened window
>i was cooking some delicious burgers
>i hear him, i hit him with the cast iron pan full of oil
>guy drops knife he had in his hand right on my foot
>i hit him 2 more times, he was twitching for about 15 secs then he just went limp
>i see blood coming from his ears, and as i look down i saw i was standing in a tiny puddle of my own
>put some first aid kitchen napkins on my foot
>debate with myself if i should call the popos
>guy starts making snorkle sounds, probably broken bones and blood but still alive
>i call the popo after cutting my neck with his knife a bit cause where i am, you go away even for self defense, although reduced sentence you still go to prison
>they arrive, by then i was a little in shock cause of my adrenaline i was bleeding profusely and i also had to act the part
>they take his dead ass away
>i had to explain to my family why i killed a guy in our kitchen
>awaiting trial in october
>pic very related, not evidence though.

Did you go to the hospital yet?

>loaded with cash cause dat trap life
tl;dr: tranny hooker

Cut your nails you disgusting degenerate

>>i had to explain to my family why i killed a guy in our kitchen
I can only imagine that conversation.

>"user why is there blood everywhere and a dead guy in the kitchen?"
>"Well, uh, so the thing is, uh."
>"Yeah, out with it"
>"I hit him with a pan"
>"What a waste of 0.55 ref"

it was like a month ago, so its healed good, i just dont feel 2 fingers where the wound was.
also, i didnt go to the hospital that night. they called emt who just put bandages and some gauze in my hand. they were too busy trying to help the other guy. they proclaimed him dead in the ambulance. im fucked hard now, but i stood my ground and im gonna be a star in prison for a couple of years cause i already know some people there who are usually my good neighbours. currently still awaiting trial.

i sold coke and weed and stole whatever i could get my hands on. thats what i meant by trap life.

lol i cut them, theyre cut its just they have a shitty texture. i used to work on my feet all day and after a while you just develop that color.

father was like
>did you murder him or did he come into our home uninvited?
>he had a knife and a skimask with leather gloves pops
>i dont care, i just dont want you to rot your life away in prison. you did right, thats what a man would do.
i cried a little after that sentence knowing it took me having to fight for my life in order for my father to recognize me as a man.

mother didnt take it too well, she had to sit down. im not that worried. my lawyer said i operated within the bounds of the law and i got a good chance of getting only some years of parole.

Well at least you had a gun and shot him.

probably recognized it before
now he just realizes you need extra comfort

i dont know, it seemed sincere but you know, parents are always wiser than their kids. he probably thinks i have a burden on me killing someone at age 23. tbh, i dont care about the guy, i knew him he was a fag who stole from his own neighbours to fuel his addiction. but i do have trouble sleeping at night. i wake up sweaty a lot and i screwed all my windows in the house shut with some heavy bolts.
im slowly losing my mind about it. its not that im scared, its just i dont feel safe.

What a shit country. Either die or go to prison.

I love America. Someone comes in my house with any wep. I can shot them and nothing would happen.

there is reasonable self defense, we dont have the castle doctrine. youre allowed to take it as far as the attacker, but if you take his life first, you will have to do some time anyway. considering he came into my house, prepared to take my life for money that i had, i would say i have a solic chance of beating this shit, i might get parole too.
worst case scenario i spend 3-5 in prison.

that happened

are u on bond? will u be in trouble if u leave ur state?

that same night, when i was in the station to give statement they took my passport. i can imagine i have a travel ban so not on bail but still forbidden to leave my country.

You went home barefoot?

what country?

So dude breaks in your house, with a knife, and you kill him, yet you are going to be in trouble??

i wont say more, its a country in the balkans, part of former yugoslavia.

i would love me some castle doctrine, but were too gay and eu to have that shit.

also don't give sttatements before court. Should've slit your throat a bit op my uncle did that and killed 2 junkies with a criminal record himself, no trial, no case. He lived there but didn't own house. He didn't even need stitches.

if you're in romania you should have no trouble hiding. Got a good lawyer?

>take his life first
So, your country makes the attacker kill you before you can respond with deadly force?
Does the government regulate cuckoldry too?

america is this way too, you need substantial damages to justify killing intruders, and when they're not alive to press charges, the state is forced to.

im not OP. its a diff dude.
i did that, wasnt smart to do, considering its a druggies knife but i did it. the cops saw it and took pictures. i got schooled on that by my lawyer years before that.
i know how to handle popo, special investigations units. i sold a lot of drugs in my past. i came home to retire cause germany went too fag for my taste after i saw how they let the syrian kurd scum fuck them in the asshole.

not in romania, im not gonna run/hide its just not how we do things over here. my lawyer is pretty solid, you could say hes the saul goodman of my city if you know what i mean.

its just gay EU traditions that my country has to follow in oder to not be considered primitive and anti WEST.

my uncle actually used his own knife xD

I wouldn't say run and hide, but camp more. Don't be at home nearly as much.

im always home, i dont leave the house as much anymore. too paranoid. theyre not gonna come to my house cause they know i cant run. if i dont show for court, thats another one.

Your country is so fucked.

that's not true at all man. if something unexpected happens they'll go straight to your house with a warrant or arrest. If no one is there to receive the warrant they sometimes don't serve it (in US), but it also gets you ready to hide things cops CAN'T find or take from you, as well as prevent you from getting arrested if the case goes sour before trial somehow.

Sorry to hear this, man.

Niggers ruin everything.

all my shits hidden, cause im done with the life.
lawyer said, it happened, dont run cause you will make it worse with interpol searches. i can get u off softly, just stay here and cooperate. i even talked to the judge for a solid hour in private. i dont have a lot to fear but im still a little shook from the incident. shit like this changes your life but for good and bad at the same time. i have rep now, i can do what i want. people help me, smile when they see me. i see fear in them but i act normal just like before. i have to smoke 3 grams of weed to fall asleep, every entrance in the house is bolted down except for one security door. nowadays i just smoke weed, sit in the house. i visit mountains from time to time with the car but thats about it.
i had a GF of 2 years and she left me after the fact. so, all things considered i still wonder why im not hanging down a rope in my house but i guess im just too stupid to give up on my shi-good existence.

life ruins everything.

try to relish it man. I've always wanted someone to square up against me in a situation where i can use any means. Sucks your country is strict and you looking at parole, but when u can travel again it won't really matter right? what's parole like there anyway? Just means you can't fuck up right?

cant leave, cant fuckup. you can get traffic tickets as long as you dont have a 100 of em in a month.
if they find drugs in you or around you, add piss and blood tests 2x a week. i was lucky they didnt. im clean now just for the trial. will see after that...

also, trust me you dont want that. 2 things are gonna happen: its either gonna fuck you up for life or give you some mean bloodlust. either way, you dont want it.

Good. Shouldn't be calling black people a nigger you gook.

yeah, i mean, silently appreciate the fact that you got to do something many don't, don't obsess.
When i had warrants i only smoked at a random location in a huge forest a few miles from my house, with my stash buried. I would camp their with the homies just for the night many times, a few of us even tripped acid when we all had warrants. probably unnecessary, but we also had shit roommates and some of us had utilities turned off because of them.

Kek

i mean killing someone who came to rob you in your house with a frying pan is badass but the reality of it is if i had a gun he would still be alive.
i would go for wounding shots. there is no wounding shots with a pan. i still never wish on anyone to take someone elses life. its a horrible but empowering experience.

>i call the popo after cutting my neck with his knife a bit cause where i am, you go away even for self defense, although reduced sentence you still go to prison

wat?

Where the fuck you live that you can't kill an ARMED INTRUDER in YOUR OWN HOUSE!?

in the balkans, one of the former yugo states.
home defense laws suck here. defense laws in general suck. you can get pistol or hunting rifle with permit but its a tedious process. they go as far as to come to your hood and ask people around about you to profile you as a person and neighbour. in one way, its better to die than defend yourself over here.

No it is not.

I know a guy who shot and killed a dude in his backyard trespassing. Pointed the gun at the dude, told him to "freeze" dude went into his pocket, guy shot him dead. Dude was going for his cell phone.

No charges at all. I'm in WI fwiw, but I know here in the U.S. if someone breaks in your house you can clip them and not face charges.

ITT: lets all act like we killed someone before and then act hard about
>i have to smoke 3g's of my poofty green to sleep
Give me a break lmfao god forbid if the world goes back to a primal state and we start killing each other like its nothing again.

I know a guy that worked for a govt agency and had to go on "missions" from time to time that involved him having to kill people and he's somewhat scarred for life from it.

"Dying is easy, it's killing someone that sticks with you" he always says.

Yeah, whatever. People die every day. People are born every day. Blood in, blood out. The only thing you should be worried about is your own death.

Well aren't you a hard cunt

only a retard that dont know shit about taking a life would say some baloney shit like that. you would probably be the first to be eaten when the vultures descend my son.

No, you have to kill them. If they can communicate, they can warp the situation and make you get in legal trouble.

If you're in a situation like that. Just kill them. There's only one story that way.

There are plenty of times people here in the states for in deep shit for killing intruders in their homes.

One that comes to mind is the old dude that killed 3 teens in his house with a gun when they were burglarizing. Can't remember the state, but googs would probably find it.

>He doesn't conceal carry
You deserve everything that comes to you

>Around blacks...

i asked myself that same question, turns out hed have to keep his mouth shut cause he was the one to attempt breaking and entering+murder.
imagine an image, guy laying almost half of him through your window, bleedin out his ears and mouth, cooking oil all over him, his clothes smoking, half cooked burgers on him and the knife beneath him in a blood pool of mine and his.
ruined burgers forever for me. now i just eat steak.

nice try, it was a shit movie though.

It was a 20 something that shot and killed 3 teenagers that were burglarizing his home. No charges were filed, although the adult woman that was the getaway driver was held responsible for their deaths.

Kek