A REVELATION UNLIKE ANY OTHER

A REVELATION UNLIKE ANY OTHER
washingtonpost.com/politics/a-revelation-unlike-any-other-in-the-russia-investigation/2017/07/11/7985fa14-666b-11e7-8eb5-cbccc2e7bfbf_story.html

He's clearly not going to be president for a whole lot longer in light of this solid evidence showing collusion with Russia.

Can you say high treason?

washingtonpost.com/politics/category-5-hurricane-white-house-under-siege-by-trump-jrs-russia-revelations/2017/07/11/1e091478-664d-11e7-8eb5-cbccc2e7bfbf_story.html

Tick Tock republicans.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2016/11/08/how-bill-house-hillary-clinton-made-240-million-how-much-earnings-rich-white/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Except no collusion took place.

Crime requires motive, opportunity, and means. The only thing you've got is a motive. An argument could be made for an attempt at collusion, but that's a pretty important distinction.

Meeting with a Russian citizen isn't collusion. She's even on payroll of fusion GPS, the Democratic opposition research team.

Dude, Trump isn't going to blow you, you can stop white knighting.

Only the Russians were promised lifting of sanctions and other bits, like being left alone in Syria. Seems to me Trump just announced a cease fire in Syria. That certainly doesn't help the whole situation as it looks really bad in light of this.

Promising a foreign government something in exchange for the information that they were given *is* treason.

You can prove this, right??

>not falling for desperate narrative
>must be white-knighting

Natalia Veselnitskaya was also pictured sitting with Obama’s Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul during a Foreign Affairs Committee hearing just 8 days after cold-contacting Donald Trump Jr. at Trump Tower. Emin Agalarov was sitting next to Natalia Veselnitskaya. He was mentioned in Donald Trump Jr’s statement Tuesday morning. Emin helped set up the meeting with Veselnitskaya.

This is starting to smell like a setup by the Obama administration or the Hillary Clinton campaign or both.

At least he openly released them rather than deleting them.

Wow. Do you want to go "self-investigate"?

From what was detailed in the actual meeting, it was pretty clear pretty quickly that the individual claiming to have dirt on Clinton didn't have jack shit and they started talking about some abortion-related issue.

First time I'm hearing anything about sanctions discussed between Trump Jr, Manaforte, and Kushner and this Russian lawyer, so if you got a source on that lay it out.

After CNN basically admitting on hidden camera that they push Russia shit for ratings I have a hard time believing something material is actually materializing.

Release the Ivanka nudes before you go to prison donny.

This is what Don Jr "claimed" but intelligence agencies are now telling a much different story.

You're an idiot. Trump's story is that first, Clinton never came up and they talked about adoption. Then the story changed to he went because he was assured that there was dirt on Clinton, but it turned out she didn't have any. I'll wait for the new version today.

even if he got no information, he still attempted to get it, which is a crime. getting dirt on your political opponents from a foreign government is against federal law.

Lemme guess, the same intelligence agencies that pushed a Russian collusion narrative and then walked it back? Color me surprised.

This right here!

He fucked himself, Mannafort, and the entire campaign on this one. There's no back peddling this time.

They haven't walked anything back.

don't kid yourself. dirty donny is going down with him. it was after all his campaign.

So funny to watch libtards fall for the same traps over and over and over again.

Y'all just got 4D chessed again and you don't even know it yet

No but they've changed the story now 3 times.

There's willingness on the part of the Trump administration to receive info from Russia and willingness on the part of Russia to meddle, but until something is actually proven to have happened, no one's got shit.

Obama's on hot mic promising flexibility to Russia after his re-election but what came of that?

Sharia blue shills don't understand how Sup Forums works.

That is why they make reddit posts in Sup Forums

Bullshit. After Clinton lost the left kept screeching about how 17 different agencies suspected collusion and how dare we question them.

Now only 4 of them still think there's reason to investigate and still haven't found shit.

Did you even read the fucking emails? The proof is right there for all to see.

He tried. Then the Russians annexed the Crimea, that whole Ukraine thing, and Syria kind of put the kibosh on it.

You got proof they arranged a meeting.

You got proof of the quid pro quo?

self incriminating isn't smart, at least Hillary proved she's not retarded

No, they are all still investigating. Just because they don't hold daily updates doesn't mean it's gone away.

Oh ho so extenuating circumstances happened and whatever Obama had planned didn't actually happen, so all we have is an intent on his part but not anything he actually did.

How's that different than Trump Jr.?

>motive
Profit/power

>opportunity
How about in Trump tower or in the white house?

>means
Do i really need to explain that Trump has the means to collude?

So let me get this straight.... If a candidate receives or tries to receive information on their opponent from a foreign government, it's a crime?

Yes?

Well fuck!
politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

>willingly conspiring with russians knowing that they are meddling with the election to favor your candidate

somehow there are still retards on this planet who don't realize this is a crime and it doesn't matter at all if the info provided by russians were good or bad

What info was provided that is evidence of collusion taking place tho

checked

and REKT

So let me get this straight, Trump gave up his billionaire lifestyle in which he will be worth less money after being president just so he could collude with russia and send the US in the shitter.. the same US where all of his kids live... Stop watching the news and get a life.

>Obama and Clinton are evil!
I think I know how you got tricked in the first place

As the Times were about to release them. Come on.

One is the President conducting foreign policy, the other is a rich guy looking for dirt.

Sounds like a double standard to me.

Hilary Clinton isn't DT Jr's political opponent.
Also it's not.

The Russia story is just to hide the fact that Israel interfered with the elections. You can tell who's going to be the next president by who meets with bibi before the election.

What? The government now pays for his lifestyle, and he's still making money.

Politics : psudo intellectuals : :
Sports : jock dropouts

Trump Jr provided evidence that he was willingly agreeing to receive stolen/hacked info from a rival nation to damage the opponent candidate.

This means the highest level of the trump campaing not only knew about the russians meddling with the election, they were actively profiting from it in any possible way to throw dirt on Hillary.
And yes, this is a crime.

Killary took in 400million through the clinton foundation just to make herself rich by giving outside favors to other countries like russia. Bitch should be in prison.

>b-but b-but Hillary!

She's not the president you retard. Why can't you guys defend Trump without bringing up Hillary or Obama?

>worth less money
You obviously don't know how rich being president has made every president since Truman (with the possible exception of Carter).

>getting dirt on your political opponents from a foreign government is against federal law.

good thing there was no dirt and the lawyer in question doesn't represent a foreign government then

>fox news

The Clinton Foundation is a no-profit Foundation and the Clintons themselves provided the list of donors.
Can't tell the same about the SCAM that is the trump foundation....

The lawyer is a very high level Russian official going directly back to the Kremlin.

Safefag here

Any of you who are the slightest bit politically minded who dont believe in a cabal running the earth are fucking retarded.

/thread

Are you actually retarded? It's not the intelligence agencies that are changing the story

we don't know or care if there was dirt, the lawyer in question did represent the Kremlin, as reported from the emails received by Trump Jr.

Pretty simple why we bring up that cunt. News defends her, but tries to throw Trump under the bus every second. Shows the "media bias" paid for by the lobbyists who are now in fear their free meal ticket will get taken away.

Proven autist

Autistic

I never said the Intelligence agencies changed the story. Trump & Company are the ones who keep changing it.

It has also now come to light that money was exchanged, and given to the Trump campaign via the Miss Universe Pageant, and that in return the Russian government wanted sanctions to be lifted, and to be left alone in Syria. Just last week Trump announced a cease fire in Syria, earlier this week these emails are released.

and you believe this uh?? man ur dumb. Its called a loophole my friend.

ok i´ll defend trump right now without mentioning clinton or obama
Innocent until proven guilty
he was not proven guilty thus he is innocent
until that changes that´s where the discussion stops
there is nothing else to be said here

>b-but the media!

yeah sure, it's the media that made trump jr conspire with russians, right?
keep crying about Hillary, retard

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2016/11/08/how-bill-house-hillary-clinton-made-240-million-how-much-earnings-rich-white/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/

Trump is now using the Miss Universe Pageant to funnel money from Moscow to him. CNN just broke this story last night.

>inb4 herp-a-derp CNN

You can't dump the Trump! He's winning!!!

there is no evidence of it dummy. keep believing the "news" that is run my multinational organization..

>muh tired old media bias maymay

kek

what the fuck does a dumb person like you do for a living??? have to know.

The Clintons provided the list of donor and where the money goes and to which humanitarian organization.
If you know anything about some Saudi donor, it's because the Clintons published the list since they have nothing to hide.

You are free to believe your bullshit propaganda, there's a reason why there is no scandal about this and Hillary is free and not in jail. But keep reading breibart and watching fox news, I'm sure they tell you what you want to hear.

paid protester....

It is amazing to me that LibDums live in a world where they seem to think politics is all done above board by noble men with only the best interests of the people in mind, and Don jr and is somehow the exception rather than the norm.

It was not illegal for him to meet with the russians. Hillary sold them uranium as For.Sec. No charges or investigation to date.

Pay attention parents of Sup Forums this is the result of the "everyone gets a ribbon, there are no losers culture"
There is NO conspiracy, you guys just LOST.

Clintons where dead broke before taking office now worth 240mil + .. yea sure man. all above board.

Politics are not real.
The cabal runs your life.
Live and die with some grace or actually do something fag.

>there is no evidence

thanks for proving you're retarded.

Your reading comprehension is shit.

The person I was replying to was saying that the intelligence agencies walked back their story, then when called out they claimed that those agencies changed the story. If you're the one I was replying to, then maybe you should sign up for some night classes.

do you have a job. pretty simple question.

The other stories about Russian collusion haven't stuck.

But this one is totally legit guys.

The cabal is running the show.

hey dickface have you ever applied that logic evenly? to republicans and democrats? you're the kind of fucked up retard that will believe pizzagate or that Obama is a Muslim from Kenya, but when it comes to Donald and a situation we have solid evidence for you say "innocent until proven guilty!"

you're sooooo fucking stupid. so stupid. look at yourself and analyze how much of a stupid fucking hypocrite you are. seriously go back and break down the reasons why you believe the things you do. your reasons are all bullshit conspiracies with NO PROOF. yet you don't care about actual facts... so smart.

Different user but yeah I do.
Also
Do you have a mind you can call your own or are you stuffed to the brim with misleading propaganda? Pretty simple question.

>Stage 2

>Motive
To win the election. No Crime

>oppourtunity
None existed as the trumps were in no position to barter at that time, and the russians had no information to trade. No Crime

>means
Trump had no political captial to spend. Therefore, no means. No Crime.

they took lots of money from corporations, like anyone else in Washington
But the Foundation is clean, as proved by the FBI investigation

Honestly im just here to watch you retard non believers try to prove politics are real. Theyre staged. Enjoy the show you sack of shit.

>russians had no information to trade. No Crime

>what is "attempted" crime

i trade for a living.. 140 IQ. been trading since 87.
made 1800 so far today.. so fuckkk uuu !

You really think something is going to happen? Hillary and the DNC got caught red handed rigging the primary. Our government is openly corrupt and nobody actually seems to give a shit.

>this is what uneducated brainwashed retards actually believe

if trump starts eating his own shit live on tv, you fucktards would defend that

>Hillary and the DNC got caught red handed rigging the primary

wew lad!

this is what happens when you get your information from fox and breitbart.

ITT: faggy liberal niggers that are having yet another nothing burger for lunch. GTFO and go back to red-dit you cunts.

This is what watching CNN does to your brains, kids. NEVER watch CNN.

Are you actually retarded?

Honestly makes you all the less wise.