Has anyone seen the full Video? I could only find parts but they where hillarious. Dudes finally snapped

Has anyone seen the full Video? I could only find parts but they where hillarious. Dudes finally snapped

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can you paypal me money? im poor [email protected]

Sure dude, gimme a minute.

No fuck you this is important

Thanks Sup Forumsro

why does that cop look so degenerate?

I literally had a monologue today on why I'm one of the few people that still like him, still do.

I love how the cop looks like he's trying not to laugh.

lol. I cant even eat im so poor

Why does the cop have gang tattoos?

>I literally had a monologue
you sound like an insufferable cunt that dominates conversations.
>like Shia

figures...

In the parts i've seen you can hear them trying to hold back their laughter when He starts to say some wierd shit

For real? Cops are a gang man.

Bump

I can't find any videos of this.

maybe because john mclaine killed him

Status
>Divided

Kek

shia the typical jew when it suits him he's a white guy when it doesn't he's jewish and will kill a white guy without a thought in his head

Try the one on tmz. Only a minute or so

That William Sadler looking cop should not laugh to a comment like that.

Shia LaBuof is a purple heart decorated combat veteran of Afghanistan and a fully trained taliban killer.

I saw the vid but couldnt fully understand what shia was ranting about other then why he was being detained but did he actually say he was in iraq?

Donut Operator had a 20ish min long video that he cut from the 1-2 hour footage he received.
Shia la lost his way.

Crazy

He said he was in the army or something because he prepared for fury be joining some military guys for some weeks. he is an idiot.

Jews can be white. Judaism is a religion, not a race user.

i don't get it... like... did he just really hate working on those transformer movies and need away out of his contract?

youtu. be/yOw7xqUehBs not the funniest part though he went full retard later on

He's a Marine apparently

It's probably just a publicity stunt, or a really bored rich guy's way of killing an afternoon.

He finally got divided

Tell that to their noses.

Sup Forumsruh he's straight up panhandling on Sup Forums, don't give him money

i'm really starting to like this duche

Shia wants to be oppressed so bad.
He yearns for attention and gratification.

Would you bang Shia's wierdo wife while he's getting blacked in jail?

No, he killed himself when Dr Bashir and Chief O'Brien went into his mind to try to steal Section 31 secrets.

Wierdo wife? She looks like shes mentally challenged or something

tis how the two found eachother

Seems reasonable

I hope his ass cheeks got divided in jail.

The cop looks so gangsta

He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us He will not divide us

His wife was fucking hot in cure for wellness

yeah, she has perfect tits and I would give her a better dick than she is getting now

Ever seen someone drunk get arrested? Sounds pretty standard. Look up 'drunk angry dude arrested' and just imagine it being shia labeouf. That'll cover you.

her character in that is supposedly 13. she is shown naked for a solid 4 minutes. this passed with just an r rating

You dumbfuck, that's not a cop in that picture.

Like I said, she was fucking hot as a loli

I just needed a pic related and im a lazy ass so I took the first that was presented. I dont give a fuck if its a real cop or not.

Correct. He was then recruited to be death incarnate and harasses California stoners to this day

you can't spell SHIT with out SHI...a ..

Wow how long did it take you to come up with that?

Anyone else a huge fan of Shia and everything he does ?

I'd love to hang out with him, shoot the breeze and have a few beers.

Why is this guy so angry all the time? Don't even know who he is outside of imageboard memes but whenever he appears in any internet discussion he's always butthurt about something. I don't think i have ever seen his face not distorted by frustration or anger yet.

I doubt he would be reliably civil and his behavior is strikingly similar to the abusive drunks in my
redneck hometown. Making unprovoked racist correlations, Unable to be patient in stressfull situations and random bursts of aggression twords falsely perceived threats. The guy has some fucking DEMONS and he is not my nigga.

This