What do you do in your 20s - 30s?

What do you do in your 20s - 30s?

kids don't even come to this thread.

Muscles: really good
Face: shit

yes that's the meme

I cant eat because im too poor. can you please paypal me some money? [email protected]

I work at rock venues in a major city and tour in indie rock bands playing guitar. DIY level touring. Always broke.

Can't change the face, but at least he's trying to improve himself by exercise.

I'll tell ya what I did in my 20's to 30's. I went to school, then I went to work. Then I got married and had a kid. Now I am here. See what hard work gets you faggot?

Like i'm rich

I'm fucking poor too

Also this is bait for newfags

You sound like the bathroom scene in the fight club

Whats bait about it?

How do you end broke? What do you do with the money?

> Join Army
> Become Ranger like Grandpa.
> Get paid to shoot Muslims.
> Use GI Bill.
> Get MBA.
> Get 120k/yr job with startup.
> Firm gets VC funding.
> VC buys out my stock options.
> MFW I'm retired at 35.
> Now shitpost on Sup Forums and play KSP full time.

Somewhat i believe some thigns you say are true

But i don't think this happens to you

Timestamp with the ranger uniform or anything related

Currently in my 20s.
Basically, I'm working full time and trying to make up for lost time. I was homeschooled through middleschool and highschool and had no friends, so I'm trying to make some friendships and enjoy myself.
Currently really like my life.

programming my way out of the poverty I was born into. So far so good.

manlet

Atm taking a shit

25 year old here, failed college once due to compute game addiction, death of dad due to cancer and me being a fucking pussy.
Trying to get my life in order and catching up on the "lost" time, going for the college degree(in europe so not that big of a money sink) again and eventually a career in science as i always wanted to.

Army and get laid.

And he appears to be a manlet.

True. But if he can put so much time into carefully planning his nutrition and putting together an effective workout plan, he should get some contacts and a haircut that doesn't look like his Parkinson's-ridden grandmother did it. He looks like a roided-up Stephen Hawking.

>[email protected]

No guarantees on tour. We get like 10 miles a gallon. Tee shirt sales and door money usually cover gas, all musicians pay for their own living expenses.

I've been doing this for years and finally feel like this is the last tour we have to rough it. Once we come back and record the next record we will have some support.

I'm 48 y.o. now...didn't get married until my 40s. Trust me...use your 20s and 30s to accumulate cash and get laid. Stay single. No long-term girlfriends. 25-38 are your prime years for pulling trim and banking cash. Trick is self-confidence and no being a dumbass.

sit in my room browsing Sup Forums fapping occasionally

good

Good luck dude,
Sucks growing up poor

> Ranger uniform.
It isn't a special uniform, bud. Just a little Velcro patch you get for losing 35 pounds in two months.

Latino Sup Forumsastard

I went to college at 17, graduated with degree in Physics and minor in math.

Got a job as a Quality Engineer.

Currently doing fine. Improving myself and what not. Jerking off to random shit throughout the day.