So my ex, a blonde white chick, is dating a fucking asian now. since when has this been a thing???

so my ex, a blonde white chick, is dating a fucking asian now. since when has this been a thing???

I give it a month before she gets bored of his pathetic dick and goes back to white men

Pwobabree got a bigger dick than OP.

I mean blacks I understand, but asians? what is their appeal, I don't see it

Its weird. White girls should only take BBC

Honestly i'd rather than then this fuckin gook

it's called hypergamy

we're all coming to take your white women.

t. imagine a race.

That's all well and good. But you got nudes of this gook fucking whore?

>Honestly i'd rather than then this fuckin gook
tiny dicc white cuckbois

Guy's family is probably rich.

just faceless so people will shit on them for being fake, not worth posting

Maybe he's a fingol

She dyes her hair, retard

I don't get it, he isn't even good looking at all lol

Just send them. Tits be tits. Vag be vag.

He looks like a nice guy, I really don't see the issue here. Also two people dating has been a thing since forever lol.

She probably left you because of your super weird ideas about race.

>inb4 no face op is a fag

since even his tiny asian dick is bigger than yours

This, he's probably a nice guy and OP is a fucktard.

t.angry mulatto

She probably likes him more because he's not a basement dwelling NEET pothead. He doctor. You big loser.

this.
Fuckin racists

he became a doctor and he gives good eggroll deep

It's not so much that she's with an asian that bothers me, is that she choose a shit tier asian, fucking phinoys ruined my beloved op7.

>W3w tanga lana ganga banga.
thats what they sound like, I swear calling them retarded is an offense to down syndrome people.

Thats a nice puss puss

Dont be mad ugly. If this "ugly" asian has a girlfriend. Your acne neckbeard face also has a chance.

He looks like a nice guy. He has a better work ethic than you. He has more of a future than you. His family is rich and is full of doctors and lawyers.

Frankly, she is dating above her rank.

I've been seeing a lot of white girls date Asian guys in the bay area. It could be slightly because it's taboo on both sides of the relationship, and the major differences behind each of their families history keeps the relationship interesting. Same thing with difference of cultures (food/activities).

Daaaamn, post more OP. She's hot.

You're always gonna hate the next guy dude, that's totally normal. Just realize that you're 100% in a biased position right now. Nothing about this has to do with the fact the guy is Asian, you're just trying to find a reason to hate him.

i just mean, she looks like she could date way better lol

again
>inb4 no face so shit nudes

Eh, she's ok but shes got that hard to define white trash face, idk if it's the teeth, exesive makeup/hair dye or what it is but you can tell these arw the kind of girls you just fuck.

He's actually an attractive guy you know. You keep backing away from the allegations of racism, saying that you just think he's ugly but all it's revealing is that you (yes, just you) think asians are ugly. Add this to your weird comments about black people and honestly you're sounding kinda racist bro.

>I mean blacks I understand, but asians? what is their appeal, I don't see it
>I give it a month before she gets bored of his pathetic dick and goes back to white men
Seems like some1 hates anythang that ain't white............ And in case you didn't know whiteboys are tha weakest, wussiest, and even worthless humans to exist thats why most if not all white woman can't stand it & shit..................

>Op wants his ex to get pounded by Jamal and the boys.

>Op is mad because his girl got yellow fever instead of jungle fever.

>Op is op

Faggot.

Yeah. Better than you. And she is.

Nice thread faggot.

since you ain't black & shit

Nice, now post more full body shots(clothed). I can see why an Asian guy would want to date her. Smokin!

OP, congratulations. You're a cuck
>let's race mix cuz hurr durr sooo interesting!
Translation, let's fucking bash his head in and rape the bitch!

Post feet

I fail to see where cuckoldry comes into play when two people break it off and choose to see other people. That literally happens every day.

People also don't "race mix" because it's "interesting", they do it because race isn't important and they're interested in exploring another human being

meh her without makeup

whoa! look who's got edge...good for you user...

clarification: OP can't be a 'cuck' because she's his 'ex' - he's not raising her child with this Asian person, according to the definition then, not a cuck

He looks like he can get way better than that generic slut

"A thing"?

You mean, the act of dating someone different than the last person you dated?

idk does this count

here's some ass

Yeah OP implied some very odd beliefs about race in his post...

OP have you ever tried not assuming anything about a person based on their race?

Slight fetal alcohol syndrome, i think that's what it is, like i said not exactly bad but theres better user, i'm guessing it would take her a lil white to take a grasp on things?

I love me some white, blonde haired generic slut. They're the best!

Asian who's only fucked white girls here.

Git rekt cuck. I make your girls eggs and rice in the morning.

what universe are you living in the vast majority or white women are with white men
>most if not all

full retard

OP, what did her butthole taste like?

...they have to eat ALL THE EGGS

Asian men have been fucking our white women for hundreds of years now.

Oh come on don't be a dick. She looks fine. The criticisms to be made here are about OPs racism, not how his ex looks.

Are you easter asian or shit tier asian?

the fact that you're bitching about it on Sup Forums means that higher quality dick could have been found -literally- anywhere except with you.

god, what is it with white boys?

don't you motherfuckers understand how easy it is to be better than you when societies are no longer structured to shelter and insulate your inherent mediocrity?

Because of the whole explosion of k-pop. Didn't you realize over the last three years or so that there is a fucking huge increase in koreaboos and white female - asian male couples? I see this shit all the time, and you just know they're the female equivalent of male weaboos.

Terrible. But whatever, he's gonna get cucked when she ends up fucking Chad one night at the club because she needed a real dick for once.

i guess, she loved kpop which i always hated

I'll say whatever the fuck i want and you can suck my mexican dick, puto.

Big dicks hurt. Tiny dick intricate tai chi sex is the new BBC.

get rekt OP, she loves slurping my noodles and she loves to swallow my sweet n sour sauce

Right I'm saying you shouldn't *want* to be a dick. The issue here is OPs racism. Insulting his ex-girlfriend is not going to result in any meaningful conversation lol

Dude same exact story. I did dump her but she went from black to Asian?? Like wtf

i guess she gives off that look, she was pretty smart though

she have chinese baby now

Since always. Since when was I supposed to care?

She looks fine tbh. So does her new bf. They're genuinely cute together

For all intents and purposes, shit tier, good sir.

More full body shots. I think she's hot.

extremely bothered by my korea femme boy replacement

Haha, OP is dumped for an asian. OP is really a faggot with a tiny sub asian dick.

D I V E R S I T Y

Yeah, don't worry about it man.
Coalburners and other race traitors will die off with natural selection.

>what universe are you living in the vast majority or white women are with white men

WTF?????? I didn't say that shit, you delusional stupid cunt...... You really fuckin think white woman don't dream or wish they were with a black or non-caucasian dark skinned guy??????

You're even more fucked up than we can imagine..........

maybe he has money she will get bored of his small dick

He's good looking.

hahaha op you must really suck

Your ex is dating him because she wants to be with a successful guy rather than your broke ass.

Does his name happen to be Big Wang?

Ignore these haters and post more pictures.

Koreans actually have the second largest average dick size behind African Americans.

lol terrible bait. you should all be fucking ashamed

fucking really???

Look it's the guy that uses
>these days
>back in the day Sup Forums was x y
>newfags
>mods mods mods

you'd rather it be turned into a cave than for him to not even touch the sides?

That guy is gonna end up marring her. Lucky bastard.

This thread was created by an Asian guy from the /r/asianmasculinity/ board, and this is his ''bragging thread''.

Don't fall for the weak bait. Just identify the troll and move on.

I feel that there's something really wrong with the white race if the only thing they can feel superior about against Asians are their dicks

Wtf?

>Honestly i'd rather than then this fuckin gook
Why tha fuck are you talkin bout black people???? ... You ain't nothin like black people & live in a totally different world than us.... You're tha total complete opposite, have absolutely nothing in common and have no blood relations whatsoever with real black folks.

They pass babies. Vaginas are elastic as hell.

i wish i hadd a gf so i would be forced to do retarded shit like picking pumpkins

i never said any of those things

look it's the guy who is

>implying

I vant to vuck her pooo-c

Fuck dude at least she could've gone white skinned chinese, while i'm a shitskin mexican that has dated white girls i don't blame white girls for not wanting to stain the race with blacks/latinos etc, lord knows if i could choose to be white i would.

She definitely forced him, but think of the things she does in return.